Woah, woah, woah. Hold on. You said, "if a woman is more likely to die during abortion, then it should be legal." But, that's the woman's choice. That's her risk that she's taking. No one's forcing her. Also, that's not true. A woman is 1 in 100,000 likely of a chance to die during abortion. There's a 1 in 10,000 chance of dying during child birth. Hey, I may be completely wrong, but also, if fetus's have life, then how come it's only allowed to do abortion in the first 3 months of pregnancy, when the fetus can't live outside the womb, showing lack of life. And it's crazy sounding, but these days, men get castrated on purpose. So....wait...does that mean that we should ban that because of the murder of thousands of sperm cells?

"You said, "if a woman is more likely to die during abortion, then it should be legal." But, that's the woman's choice. That's her risk that she's taking."
I said that it should be illegal, just a correction. See, if I had said that it should be legal, than the woman does have a choice. You are just contradicting yourself.

Eternal Father,Source of all mercy and love,out of love for us you sent your Son,and willed that blood and waterflow from his side to cleanse us of sinand restore lost innocence.Hear the cry of each woman who mournsthe loss of her child to abortion.Forgive her sin, restore her to your grace,and still the terror of her heartwith a peace beyond all understanding.Through the intercessionof the Blessed Virgin Mary,Mother of all tenderness and our Mother,strengthen her faith in you.Give her the consolation to believethat her child is now living in the Lord.We ask this through Christ our Lord,who conquered sin and death,and who lives and reigns with you,in the unity of the Holy Spirit,one God, for ever and ever. Amen.

This text is by Msgr. James Moroney.

And here are some facts about abortion, and when somebody already has life:

1 day to 7 weeks
A new individual receives 23 chromosomes from each parent. He or she is truly a unique individual human being, never to be repeated. A new person has been created, who at this stage is a tiny living organism weighing only 15 ten-millionth of a gram. Life begins.
First day of new life: The first cell divides into two, the two into four, and so on. Each of these new cells divides again and again as they travel toward the womb in search of a protected place to grow.
18 days from conception, heart begins to beat, with the baby"s own blood.

This is from

It already says that life begins after the first day.

Dude, say all you want that life is precious, but don't drag Christianity into this. This country has people that aren't Christian, so my advice, be reasonable & stop using religion as an excuse.

What you would feel like, if someone was acting on the thought 'this thing (fetus) is in the way, let's get rid of it by abortion' talking about your best friend. Then you wouldn't be able to be with him/her today and you wouldn't have had the chance to enjoy life with him/her.

Killing a new-born and killing a fetus is the same thing, because they both have life.
Killing a person is against the law.

What if that baby was going to be a great person that would become a great leader or scientist that could have helped the world in many ways?

You only addressed the first part of my argument in round 1, what about the rest?

I totally agree with the, "What if the person is going to become a great scientist," and all that, but what if it could become a terrible human being, like Hitler? Just saying. Also, you said, "What if your best friend was aborted?" Well, honestly, all things happen for a reason, right? If my best friend was aborted, I wouldn't be upset, because really, in that parallel universe, I would never have known who he was. And if you cry because your best friend was aborted as a child, and you never got to know him? Well, that makes that person kinda crazy. But anyway, with killing a human being murder. You know what else is murder? Hunting deer. I understand that the deer are often eaten, but that's fine. I'm talking about when you take a deer, and shoot it for no apparent reason, except for a shiny metal. And if we ban hunting, what about swatting flies and stepping on spiders? I mean, come on. It's cruel to abort a fetus, know, you can also take an animal into a clinic and put it down for no apparent reason.

I said that it is against the law to kill a person, not an animal.

It is important to be clear by what is meant by abortion in today's context.

Abortion is the deliberate and direct killing, by whatever means it is carried out, of a human being in the initial phase of his or her existence, at any time from conception to birth.

Incomplete abortion: Fetal parts or other products of pregnancy may not be completely emptied from the uterus, requiring further medical procedures. Incomplete abortion may result in infection and bleeding.

Numerous scientific studies spanning fifty years have documented a relationship between abortion and breast cancer.

Blood clots can also happen and infection.

The womb itself can also be damaged while aborting a baby.
While the womb is bleeding out, you absolutely have to avoid sleeping with someone so it can't affect the wombs regeneration. The bleeding can go on for weeks and there is severe pain.

This one sounds really painful:

Cut or torn cervix: The opening of the uterus torn while it is being stretched open to allow medical instruments to pass through and into the uterus.

Perforation of the uterus wall: A medical instrument may go through the wall of the uterus. Depending on the severity, perforation can lead to infection, heavy bleeding or both. Surgery is required to repair the uterine tissue, and in the most severe cases hysterectomy may be required.

Anesthesia-related complications: As with other surgical procedures, anesthesia increases the risk of complications associated with abortion.

There are also long term risks:
Rh Immune Globulin Therapy: Genetic material found on the surface of red blood cells is known as the Rh Factor. If a woman and her fetus have different Rh factors, she must receive medication to prevent the development of antibodies that would endanger future pregnancies. LONG-TERM MEDICAL RISKS

These are immediate side effects of Abortion:
Pain and/or cramping
Reaction to anesthetic
Fever and chills

Women may also be very depressed and want to commit suicide after abortion.

The woman can also have emotional responses after or while having an abortion. You (plural women who are aborting) may experience a number of different feelings and emotions.

Abortion costs up to $800 and there are also other costs for the aftereffects, breast cancer and long term effects.

Other immediate consequence of abortion is the risk of damaging a woman's ability to have children.

- Denial and repression of emotions.

- Avoidance patterns which can lead to isolation.

- Emotional numbness.

- Violence or aggression towards themselves or others.

- Psychosomatic symptoms " bodily signs of continuing stress:

1. Sleep problems " insomnia, nightmares, and "hearing" a baby crying.

2. Back pain, abdominal cramps, and skin irritations, non-hormonal PMT.

3. Sexual difficulties " cervical pain, frigidity etc.

4. Eating disorders "excessive weight gain or loss, anorexia, bulimia.

5. Trouble with relationships and intimacy in general.

6. Self-punishing and self-degrading behaviors (promiscuity, entering abusive relationships, becoming accident-prone).

7. Preoccupation with the abortion child, resulting in anniversary reactions- stress, tension, etc.

8. Many women suffer from depression, turn to drugs or alcohol, and have recurring thoughts of suicide.

9. "Trauma" because an unborn baby has been destroyed.

There is no doubt that a psychological price is paid. The trauma can sink into the woman's unconscious and it is not harmless and casual. Not only that but research has shown the negative effect the abortion had on the behavior of children of mothers who had abortions.

Be aware of what women have to go through after abortion.

There are lots of other websites, that have other information about the consequences or after effects of abortion on the internet. , , ,
Posted by whatshouldIdo 10 months ago
in the last two posts I have stated that I found lots of information about Abortion, and stated why it isn't good. You just posted a comment about how I was 'lying and spreading biased information' about Abortion. I also followed your advice and looked at youtube videos, but do you know what? Youtube videos are not a very reliable source of information. Only certain videos, but the majority of videos are not correct.

Which mean that I am not lying, just telling TrumpetTrain all of the information that I found. All of the websites showed information which contradicted each other.
Posted by whatshouldIdo 10 months ago
Lots of them said that there is a cause and that there isn't a cause between abortion and breast cancer.
Posted by whatshouldIdo 10 months ago
To obliviousmassacre,
I asked multiple doctors and spent a lot of valuable time researching about abortion.
Lots of them said that there is an cause and that there isn't a cause between abortion and breast cancer.

My information about abortion having a chance to cause breast cancer is not biased.
It is resaerch data of different doctors and medical websites.

And I followed your advice, There are a lot of videos that say that abortion is wrong, and that it isn't. It seems like there are always going to be people that are going to disagree which is wrong and which is right between other people. And just because the majority says that abortion is right doesn't mean that it is right.

This is a website where any person can openly post their opinion. My opinion is that abortion is wrong. Your opinion is that is is ok I think. I hope that this one thing doesn't cause anything between us. No matter what will be debated, there will always be two sides to pick
Have a good day,
Posted by obliviousmassacre 10 months ago
whatshouldIdo: Your claim that there is a causation effect between abortion and breast cancer is absolutely and completely wrong. Multiple medical groups have all determined that there is no causation between abortion and breast cancer. The very first thing you learn in psychology is that correlation does not mean causation. Even if there is a correlation between abortion and breast cancer - which there isn't - it doesn't mean that having an abortion is the cause for the risk of breast cancer going up. You are simply reporting biased information, which is lying.

Simply put, a fetus is not a person as it does not have consciousness and consciousness is required to be considered a person. Killing a human being is only wrong because you are killing a person. If fetuses are not persons, there is nothing wrong with having an abortion as you are not killing a person; you are simply terminating a pregnancy that would have resulted in a new person later on. Add on top of this the fact that all citizens of the United States are protected from having their bodies used against their will and being held in involuntary servitude and the only logical conclusion you can come to is that abortion should remain legal. The only arguments against abortion come from religious or irrational beliefs, which have no place in law as law is determined through logic.

I take great offense when you spread lies and disinformation in order to gain support for your agenda. I would suggest putting everything you think you know about abortion out of your mind and researching it again because, like I said, the only logical conclusion when it comes to abortion is to keep abortion legal. Ask your grandmother about the times pre-Roe vs. Wade. Better yet, look it up on Youtube. There is a wonderful video that had women from that time period who had abortions telling their stories. Women have been having abortions since at least 1550 BCE and they will continue forever, legal or not.
Posted by whatshouldIdo 11 months ago
To TrumpetTrain,

Your last argument was much better than the first two, just saying.
The part with what if the person could be an evil one was good.

From WhatshouldIdo