beijag7
Shamoo2

Abortion

beijag7

Pro

"Women who have abortions do so because they value life and because they take very seriously the myriad responsibilities that come not just by giving birth, but with nurturing a human being." Charlotte Taft, a master"s degree social physiologist and abortion counselor. Abortion is the intentional act of ending a human pregnancy. Additionally, abortion is one of the most controversial topics, not only in the U.S, but also around the world. A diversity of people see it as taking away a child"s will and choice to live, however some see it as restricting a woman"s right of choice and control of her own body. Moreover, the quality of being an individual person begins when a fetus is viable, so it for as much, is not self determined and cannot make it"s own decisions. Abortion being legal therefore leads to a decrease of unwanted children, and better women"s health. With this in mind, abortion everywhere should stay or be legal.
Shamoo2

Con

Abortion is wrong it should be illegal. I am going to prove my opponent points to be wrong by using quotes and information from articles and research I have found. If you agree with her then stick around because I am going to prove abortion is murder and that it should be illegal. Ted Cruz said this about abortion, "I think that every human life is a precious gift from God and should be protected in law from conception until natural death." He is stating that everyone deserves a chance at life so why throw that away because you don't want a child.
beijag7

Pro

beijag7 forfeited this round.
Shamoo2

Con

I think that my opponent has decided they have better things to do so with there forfeit I will be ready to provide information next round. That is if they don't forfeit next round.
beijag7

Pro

beijag7 forfeited this round.
Shamoo2

Con

Well is t even necessary to post anything my opponent clearly doesn't care.
beijag7

Pro

beijag7 forfeited this round.
Shamoo2

Con

Shamoo2 forfeited this round.
beijag7

Pro

beijag7 forfeited this round.
Shamoo2

Con

There is nothing to say.