TheYoungPolitician
selena16

Abortion

selena16

TheYoungPolitician

Pro

Abortion is a really hot topic, considering all the moral aspects of it, no one can argue with that. But I have watched TV recently (Yes... I know I still watch TV) and they were talking about the fact that a young girl that just became fourteen needed to get out of a state pay thousands of dollars because she got raped. This girl faces motherhood at the age I understood the meaning of the word "Sex".

Also, sometimes, it happens that a couple who just wants to have fun is faced with a broken condom. So if the intention is not there, why should they be forced to get a child, a huge responsibility when they are not ready?

I live in Canada, and w have a Universal Health care System here. Not wanting to publicly promote Bernie Sanders, the US does not have that sort of system. So some will have to pay not only for the child but for all the medical procedures of expecting that child, which can cost thousands of dollars.

And some will argue that you are killing a human being, but the definition of a human being is : A man, woman, or child of the species Homo sapiens, distinguished from other animals by superior mental development, power of articulate speech, and upright stance. It is no use pointing out the obvious differences between human beings and all other animals. The definition of child is a human being already born between the age of three to nine years old. So that is the vocabulary part, but what about the moral part? Can one literally say that it is wrong for a woman to take her own decision, by not spending thousands of dollars, living a teenage life as a mother and not living through pain that can be sometimes deadly. Accidents happen like a broken condom and tragedies happen, like rape, but at the end of the day there should be help offered, not bills and motherhood in what may be the best years of your life.
selena16

Con

I know that there are often such things as rape, young birth mothers and unplanned pregnancies, but there are other options as well as abortion. There is adoption you could also give the child to a family member. I understand that isn't considered a human but it is living, it eats what the mother eats it still poops but the mother digest it. My mother was my age when she had my older 16 almost 17, she chose not to get and abortion because it wasn't just any unborn child it was hers. An unborn child is still one of the earliest development of a human like an embryo or a fetus. So by saying it doesn't matter if their parents the ones who are supposed to be there for them kills them, because they are very well still living, they have a heart beat all the same they grow and they can feel. They can feel the stress that the mother is having, but do they have a choice of how they are made or brought up? No, but does the mother yes, she is killing and innocent, harmless unborn, living baby.
http://www.mccl.org...
TheYoungPolitician

Pro

TheYoungPolitician forfeited this round.
selena16

Con

Also there is no such thing as victim less crime. You have yet to say your reason behind you being pro for the abortion. I am also guess there is no actual debate since you have yet to post an actual argument.
TheYoungPolitician

Pro

TheYoungPolitician

Pro

selena16

Con

Why are there so many rounds?
Posted by selena16 7 months ago
selena16
Exactly what does Bernie Sanders, a presidential candidate have to do with Abortion?
Vote Placed by hutch976 6 months ago
hutch976
TheYoungPoliticianselena16Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro-abortion person stopped responding to pointing out the fact that it is a human life inside the mother, and it is the same as murder when you have an abortion.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 6 months ago
dsjpk5
TheYoungPoliticianselena16Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro ff many times, so conduct to Con.