wadorich
Joey888

Abortion

wadorich has forfeited round #3.

wadorich

Con

So you believe that a person's life is less important than a person/couple's convenience of family planning?
Joey888

Pro

Hi. I would like to accept your debate, though I must admit that the way you asked me your question was a little harsh. I look forward to this and good luck to the both of us.
wadorich

Con

I meant for the question to be direct, but not harsh. I was just making a direct reference to your comment on the Abortion page on which you said everyone should be able to choose when they start a family, using abortion if necessary. What I want to know is your rationale for this position.
Joey888

Pro

Alright. Thank you for your confirmation. What is your view on abortion?
Posted by Agingseeker 4 months ago
Agingseeker
Abortion is taking an innocent life and that is where I leave it. Even in the most liberal of nations voices say that we do painful horrible things during abortions that we would never allow for a dog.

Interior Minister compares abortion to butchery | Yle Uutiset
Finland's Interior Minister: Animals Have More Protections Than Babies
Top Finnish minister who shocked country with pro-life speech

https://www.lifesitenews.com...

I have followed the medical aspects for years. If people knew they would vomit.