oakcrush
kkkkatie126

Abortion

kkkkatie126 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

oakcrush

Con

I disagree with your stance on abortion. I believe that there is not a valid reason to be able to abort the unborn child.
kkkkatie126

Pro

I disagree with your stance on abortion. Rape is a valid reason for abortion.
oakcrush

Con

Rape is still an invalid reason for abortion. Rape is obviously completely wrong, so why would we fight violence with violence? We should not make the baby suffer for a poor decision. The baby did nothing wrong and therefore deserves to live. The mother should care enough about another human to suffer a bit more to SAVE a human life, instead of being selfish and aborting it because it is inconvenient to her.
Posted by TheRealSpassky101 2 weeks ago
TheRealSpassky101
Most cases of abortion is when the mother cannot support that child and when a mother will die from childbearing. Also, when has abortion been considered violent?
Posted by Logicality1 2 weeks ago
Logicality1
I personally believe that abortion should be a legal thing. Many people in this world have trouble taking care of living, needy beings. Not everyone can handle the responsibility of taking care of a newborn, and there are many, MANY orphans who suffer because their parents were unable to provide for them, and handed them over to people who didn't see them as their absolute and primary concern. I also agree that rape is definitely a cause of the want of abortion. Rape is illegal, and if the rapist impregnates the victim, or vice versa, abortion may be the best way to help the victim and the baby. The victim doesn't have to care for a newborn when they are not able or ready to, and the baby doesn't have to suffer in poverty, with unloving parents, or in the government-controlled orphanages.