kisskiss.angel
9648daniel

Abortion

9648daniel

kisskiss.angel

Pro

That Abortion is acceptable.
9648daniel

Con

The pro side has not given any kind of reason or why or what an abortion is. Although I am a new guy here, I am not crazy enough to think that the pro side's arguments are acceptable. Abortion is basically an act of killing the baby inside the fetus that is inside of the mother's body. You could basically look it as murdering a child.

That's my first argument right there, on the last line of the paragraph. Abortion is the same as murdering a child. Just because the baby's parents' doesn't want him or her, that doesn't mean that you could kill the baby. Where's that authority coming from? It is simply outrageous that this kind of action is taking place! If the pro side is reading this article, of any other voters, please ask your mother right now how they felt when they had yourself. then ask if they thought that yourselves were human. 99.9% will answer yes. I will state my further evidence and logic later in other arguments.

My second point of it all is that it doesn't just stop from harming the baby, it harms the pregnant woman both physically and mentally. Possible complications of the body, physically, includes hemorrhagic, incomplete abortion, uterine or pelvic infection, ongoing intrauterine pregnancy, misdiagnosed/unrecognized ectopic pregnancy, hematometra (in the uterus), uterine perforation and cervical laceration (Source:wikipedia). And if you go to wikipedia, you can also find the possible complication of the mental health as well. But the specifics were very scientific, so I'm just going to give you the basics and leave a link. Most pregnant woman live in guilt that they actually killed a child. http://en.wikipedia.org...

I will state more strong arguments in round 2 and round 3.

I am under 18, so try to ignore the adult-video kinds of things that is usually found in abortion debates
kisskiss.angel

Pro

kisskiss.angel forfeited this round.
9648daniel

Con

9648daniel forfeited this round.
kisskiss.angel

Pro

kisskiss.angel forfeited this round.
9648daniel

Con

9648daniel forfeited this round.
Posted by Atheism 6 years ago
Atheism
Daniel's reasons are so easy to counter against its not even funny. However, since angel has failed to even respond, I must award all points to Daniel.
Posted by kisskiss.angel 6 years ago
kisskiss.angel
oops time ran out. Sorry!
Posted by kisskiss.angel 6 years ago
kisskiss.angel
Don't worry, it's my first time as well!
Posted by 9648daniel 6 years ago
9648daniel
pleeeeeeese go easy on me. it's my first time!!!
Posted by Atheism 6 years ago
Atheism
Restate the resolution and your argument, they are too broad and too easy to win against.
Vote Placed by Atheism 6 years ago
Atheism
kisskiss.angel9648danielTied