Ainslie
YishayaK

Abortion

YishayaK has forfeited round #1.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Ainslie

Pro

To whom it may concern my name is Ainslie Collins, and I will be arguing FOR the women to have the legal rights in all countries to at choice have the option of terminating a pregnancy before the 28th week of pregnancy.

Bringing another being into the world is a difficult thing for both the mother, father and the infant. In the best scenarios, the child is an overwhelming gift of love, and can be raised so the child can reach its full potential.

But shouldn't Women get the choice? If we women truely believe that going through with the pregnancy is not the best thing for the future infant or parent, then why should we have to go through it?

I understand there are other options like adoption, but why should women have to go through nine months of pregnancy knowing that that child will grow up Knowing that their biological parents gave them away? (Nothing wrong with adoption I totally agree when point comes to orphans, but kids need a stable household to grow up to meet their full potential)

For victims of rape they should have it as a demand, because going through such a trauma, then having a child is not healthy. I believe interracial kids should have the same chance as others. If a teenager (under the age of 18) falls pregnant, they should either have the choice of adoption or abortion.

There is no law that I know of that restricts the right of abortion, so why should we not have the right?
Posted by John_C_1812 1 year ago
John_C_1812
An argument of debate is not about if a woman having a right to make a self-incriminating criminal confession in every Country in the world. The question of debate is can Gender Specific Amputation be an imperial description that does not require every other person in the world to make this same confession without representation?