Isaiah0304
LDBen

Abortion

Isaiah0304 has forfeited round #2.

Isaiah0304

Con

Unless the mothers life in in danger or in case of rape and inc st abortion should be otherwise illegal
LDBen

Pro

I negate the resolution that Abortion should be illegal except in the case of rape or the mother's life being at risk.
Posted by Haily.Ergott13 7 months ago
Haily.Ergott13
I understand what both of them are getting at but why when it should be the mothers choice if she wants to or not and if so then I would make her abort it if she was mentally ill but if not then why would they still make the mother do it if she was in a good state of mind and also if she didn't want to.
Posted by missmedic 7 months ago
missmedic
What is the penalty for mother that aborts?
Posted by Throwback 7 months ago
Throwback
I don't understand the principles that lead to this fence riding position. I am against abortion. I can understand those who favor murdering the unborn at will-they are consistent. I can't understand the schizophrenic mind that opposes killing the unborn unless the unborn's mother was raped or abused. Then you want to murder the innocent? What about the death penalty for the rapist or abuser instead?