buildingapologetics
Leiawright14

Abortion

Challenge Expired or Declined
Leiawright14 either declined this challenge, or never responded to it. If you are buildingapologetics, login to see your options.
Updated: 6 months ago Status: Challenge Declined

buildingapologetics

Con

Hi, I saw you posted a debate on abortion, and I was disappointed to see that it got accepted by a troll. I do believe abortion should be illegal in all cases except when the life of the mother is in danger. If you would like to have a reasonable discussion on the subject, please accept this challenge.

If you accept this debate, I will not use ad hominems or disrespect you in any way. You may begin first with your argument.