RCampbell96
LP1999

Abortions

RCampbell96

Pro

I saw in an opinion poll that my opponent is against the act of abortion. I wish to only debate this view. The time to argue will be 48 hours and will last for 3 rounds. I will be taking the position of pro choice. Please respond at your earliest convenience.
LP1999

Con

Abortion should be banned because it is morally and ethically wrong. The only time it should only be considered is if it the fetus' birth will endangered the mother's life. In every other context it should be banned. A fetus is a living thing it can think and midway through pregnancy it can feel pain. When an abortion is done it causes a lot pain to the fetus. A unborn baby should also not pay the price for the mothers poor decisions. Also there has been reports that family members and institutions such as planned parenthood tell on the fence patients to have abortions even if the baby is healthy. In the end a unborn baby is a person too and must have its life respected. Would you want to kills baby cause you don't want it,
RCampbell96

Pro

RCampbell96 forfeited this round.
LP1999

Con

LP1999 forfeited this round.
RCampbell96

Pro

RCampbell96 forfeited this round.
LP1999

Con

LP1999 forfeited this round.