canadian613
fred70

About Trump and Canada

canadian613 has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

canadian613

Pro

Canada is highly unlikely to make any kind of stance that will actually effect America as a result of the election of Donald Trump? If so. What exactly is Canada going to do? That the US produces a large majority of its own oil and has untapped oil fields? Do you deny that if the US were to stop the flow of oil from Canada they would ramp up their own oil production capacity and therefore create jobs in the US? Is Canada a member of NATO? Do you agree that the purpose of NATO is the mutual defense of member nations? Do you agree that if a NATO nation is attacked that all members of NATO, having signed an agreement to do so, should be responsible for the defense of the country in danger?
fred70

Con

Canada is cold for them more cold than many. Trump take bomb and put for ground, no more cold for them. Trump help for them k.
canadian613

Pro

Why would you want relations between Canada to turn sour because the presidency of the US by Trump when we are your biggest traders and allies :)
fred70

Con

I no mean. I help. Always I help. I clean floor for man who put money for me. things said and things heard. He have big books and say to man with more of books, why trump win for president?
He say trump win cuz he take bomb, bomb is big for bomb, trump make room for more of bombs. He put bomb in ground for Canada. bomb go boom and no more cold for them, and room for more bomb for trump. I help.
canadian613

Pro

Are you trolling me :)
fred70

Con

I try make vote for trump. I no find building for put vote.
I no troll I dum dum. I put dum dum for you. I help, always I help.
Maybe Trump have love for Canada. Trump help Canada put more good flag for them.