MakeTrue
silvertechfilms

Accept the truth

MakeTrue

MakeTrue

Pro

My son, the time has come. I must make you see the correct ways. I know that you believe in the lord savior God. You only deny yourself, your soul. I care for you deeply, my son, and if you continue this sinful lifestyle, then I fear that God will not allow you into Heaven.

I would like to converse with you, my son. Accept the fact that you love God and Jesus, just as much as I do!
silvertechfilms

Con

"We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I met you I was but the learner. Now, I am the master" - Darth Vader
MakeTrue

Pro

I was unsure of what you were referencing before, but after asking my local preacher about this, I have found out that that is a line from the Star Wars movies. Star Wars is a sin. Space ships are sins, airplanes are sins, cars are sins, etc. If man were meant to fly, then God would give us wings. Yet He has not.

I fear for your soul, my son.
silvertechfilms

Con

I can't stop laughing.
MakeTrue

Pro

Laughter is a sign of the dark lord Satan possessing your body. Feelings such as happiness or joy are also sins that are just as evil as murder, rape, homosexuality, atheism, theft, etc.

I am going to give you another prayer to recite to his majesty the Lord God every single day. I suggest you recite this to Him every hour for the rest of your days.

"My Lord and savior God, my love and only true source of life, Jesus Christ, I beseech unto both of thee to grant me forgiveness. Your holiness transcends my dark, wretched soul. I beg you to remove the dark influence of Satan from my heart. I am nothing before You. Amen."
MakeTrue

Pro

Yes my son! You are finally understanding! What you need is Wisdom, Tenacity and Focus. And most importantly, allow God and Jesus into your body. The holy virgin Mary loves us all equally, and she will grow to respect you as any human being made by the Lord God every day once you begin your hourly prayer. Amen, and be blessed, my son.
silvertechfilms

Con

lol.

wtf = what the f*ck
Posted by MattHarrison 3 years ago
MattHarrison
Make true is a fake profile who goes on to claim to be god and then says he performs oral sex on males.
Posted by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
Nice troll debate.
Vote Placed by MattHarrison 3 years ago
MattHarrison
MakeTruesilvertechfilmsTied
Reasons for voting decision: MakeTrue is fake. Fess up to it Silvertechfilms.
Vote Placed by newbiehere 3 years ago
newbiehere
MakeTruesilvertechfilmsTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct point goes to Con, because Pro is creeping me the f*ck out with the way he talks. Tie for spelling and grammar. Despite being a creepy-ass motherf*cker, Pro was as close to convincing as a crazy-ass motherf*cker can get. Pro cited a preacher, and Con cited Star Wars. I believe we all know which way the sources points should go.