blackpowernbham
striker0614

According to the Bible is Jesus Black?

blackpowernbham

blackpowernbham

Con

I am black so I don't think I am being biased. I wont go into speculation on he lived in this part of the world so he must have been a man of color. Greeks and Romans where already in the area so it is possible he could have been white. To end that speculation because we don't have a body or even know his bloodline to test DNA. So phenotype according to the words of the Bible was he described as a black man or a white man? I looking for a 1st round KO if anybody step up to the challenge.
striker0614

Pro

Jesus is Mexican, at least from what I was preached. With that, he loved a good luchador and some Taco Bell. Your arguement is invalid.
blackpowernbham

Con

You cant be serious. If you are I will let you dance this 1st round then KO for round 2 if I see some serious dialog. Otherwise I just cant take you seriously. I will wait for a real challenge to step up.
striker0614

Pro

Actually, I believe that you wasting an entire round is more foolish than me proving my point with what some may call odd. He cannot be black nor white due to not living in those general areas. He was never anywhere near Native America, so Indian is out. However, although not Asian, he was a lighter shade of skin, proving that Mexican is the only option left. Your poorly written argument is now even more invalid than it was before.
blackpowernbham

Con

funny you said I am a racist. but it wasn't I who said he was a Mexican and started talking about what he eats. it was you. if I mislabeled you a Mexican, because of your response why get upset and call me a racist? you could have said he was a Arabs color but you didn't. you specifically said Mexican. why did you say that then? Saying it was a joke or that you was being sarcastic doesn't cut it either. Whenever a racist slips and show their true ways they always try and cover it up with those lines or something similar. As far as this debate like I said I didn't take you serious and you proved to me you wasn't to be taken serious. But I am curious to see how you dance around these questions. Let me say them once more. 1. Why did you say he was a Mexican in the first place, and not a Arab or someone recognized as living in that area? 2. Why you call me a racist, just because I assumed you may have been Mexican? Remember you said he was a Mexican. 3. How does that make me a racist, and what actually did I say was racist? Remember the topic was according to the bible was he black or white. Why would you bring Mexicans in the conversation in the first place. Looking at your previous responses I don't figure to get a honest reply. I can see it now I was joking. Plus don't answer the questions.
striker0614

Pro

Let us see here, you have called me different races, failed to counteract all of my statements, and I brought actual facts due to Mexican being slightly in-between the two races, although no offense to those who are Mexican. He lived in the general area, he is light-colored although not white and most definitely not black. Based upon all of this, I have whopped your bottom in this debate by giving you multiple reasons while you sit there and laugh when you have only 1 poorly done statement with bad grammar and non-capitalized letters.
Posted by blackpowernbham 2 years ago
blackpowernbham
@striker0614 I will admit the my punctuation wasn't the best and a few fragment sentences are in there. You didn't make a point as far as the topic in my opinion.
Posted by striker0614 2 years ago
striker0614
Am I the only one here that realizes that our grammar isn't equal, he has SO MANY MISSPELLS!
Posted by themoongirl 2 years ago
themoongirl
Jesus was from Jerusalem, so while he might have looked like a Mexican, I'm pretty sure he wasn't
Posted by blackpowernbham 2 years ago
blackpowernbham
@striker0614 ,I had to look at the title of the debate. What info you brought from the bible? It was all types of races in the area during the time being discussed. But I see you avoided my questions, as I said you would. I did not present any info because I saw you was not serious. So if you want to claim a victory go ahead. It doesn't bother me at all.
Posted by striker0614 2 years ago
striker0614
I'm not Mexican you racist person. While I may use odd ways, he wasted AN ENTIRE ROUND!
Posted by TheWORDisLIFE 2 years ago
TheWORDisLIFE
Sure, I would love to debate this topic. As for which version of the Bible do I use, I have the KJV 1611 w/Apocrypha.
Posted by blackpowernbham 2 years ago
blackpowernbham
@TheWORDisLIFE would you like to debate this? I am willing to create another one still guarantee a 1st round KO. As far as me being a Israelite I can "believe" that but that doesn't change what the bible says about Jesus regardless of what verse you quote. Are you using the KJV? That is what I am looking at and that comma you put after "his head," I don't see it in mine. I got 2 regular KJV's and 1 Contemporary English Version and none if them have that comma. Rev. 22:18.

I will study those other verses in Deuteronomy and then will be able to comment on that. As I commented earlier I really do not see anything wrong with people seeing their creator and savior in their image. I just try to deal with facts in a unbiased (which I feel we all have some) way. I can be wrong.

So would you like to debate if Jesus is black according to the bible?
Posted by TheWORDisLIFE 2 years ago
TheWORDisLIFE
@blackpowernbham

Did you know you are an Israelite? Read Deut 28:15-68, slavery is bible prophecy.

And yes, Jesus was a so called "black" man.

Revelation 1:14 His head, and his haires were white like wooll as white as snow, and his eyes were as a flame of fire,

Who on earth today has woolly hair? The so called "African-Americans" do. And when "black" people get older, their hair turns white.

Revelation 1:15 And his feet like vnto fine brasse, as if they burned in a furnace: and his voice as the sound of many waters.

What color is brass? It's brown but how brown was Christ?

What color does brass turn when you burn it in a furnace? It turns dark brown.

So Revelation 1:14-15 is giving you a description of what Christ looked like. Jesus had white woolly hair and His skin was dark brown, in other words, what you would call a so called "African-American" today.
Posted by blackpowernbham 2 years ago
blackpowernbham
@striker0614 you funny. I know you not serious with that statement. if you are I would be interested in hearing your point of view. I assume you are Mexican. maybe your people do the same as my people and somehow someway you have to put yourself in the picture. there is nothing wrong with seeing your God and savior in your image. I think that is actually healthy for one self esteem.
Vote Placed by themoongirl 2 years ago
themoongirl
blackpowernbhamstriker0614Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I don't mean to sound rude, and if I do I'm really sorry, but it kind of just sounded like pro was fooling around