telisw37
diehlrichie

According to the bible alone. The Adam of the bible was is God Himself. 99,9% Religions are wrong!

telisw37

telisw37

Pro

According to the bible the Adam of the bible was the first Jew. Not all of mankind. So that means Christianity is actually a con-game. I say that this error is the reason Christ will reject the Christian Church.
Mat_7:21, Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat_7:22, Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Mat_7:23, And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Rev_22:16, I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Luk_3:38, Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.
diehlrichie

Con

First and foremost, you indicated in the comments that you had in your possession "non-biblical sources", yet made none of them available on your opening argument. The only piece of "evidence", if you can call it so, are the 5 biblical passages, yet you have no explanation of how they relate to your point. Secondly, your opening argument and the title of this debate contradict themselves. You have posted that Luke 3:38 indicates that Adam is the son of God, yet in your title you make it obvious that you believe that Adam is God himself. Seeing as you haven't taken a firm stance on your exact belief, it is troublesome to find where to start to pick away at your stance. Might I request that you indicate some of the "evidence", along with sources, that were supposed to support your take on this? Along with that, a strong stance in the first place would be incredibly helpful for round two of this debate.

An opening point to this however, you say that "99,9% of religions are wrong!" May I ask what 99.9% of religions you are talking about? Is this only Abrahamic religions, those who include the story of Adam in their texts, or all religions in general, where many of the creation stories or early earth stories do not include the Adam part? You didn't make it clear. And what makes the creation/first human stories of other beliefs more credible than yours? I do believe that they have the same amount of evidence as you have provided to me in the first post.

telisw37

Pro

Thank you for accepting this debate.
I suggest you re-read the title of the debate you joined.
I also suggest you re-read the context of the comment you are misquoting.
This debate is about what is actually in the bible not the comment section.

I ask my opponent why would anyone list non-biblical sources for a debate that focuses on what is in the bible?

Yes I say that Adam is the Father of Jesus meaning Adam was is God Himself. I will attempt to educate. In Hebrew there is no word for Grandfather. Adam was is the first person in the line of David who is the son and great grand father of Jesus.

I deny your request for evidence because this debate is about what is actually in the bible.

The 99.9% of religions who profane the Sabbath their sun-god Sunday service that teach lies.
Did God change the Sabbath? Or did man?
Exo_31:13, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify you.
Exo_31:16, Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.
For the unlearned perpetual mean's forever.

I beg to differ I was crystal clear. 99.9% means exactly that. Do you need a math lesson?

Example #1: Does that religion pray long prayers in public? Or boast about what they do for a select group of poor people?
" Mat 6:4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly. Mat 6:5 And when thou prayest thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you They have their reward. Mat 6:6 But thou when thou prayest enter into thy closet and when thou hast shut thy door pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. "

Example #2: Does the religion you question serve crackers in church?
" 1Co 11:20 When ye come together therefore into one place this is not to eat the Lord's supper. "

Example #3: Those religions who have sun-rise sun-god service celebrating East'at. Profaning God's Passover.
Eating swine, while teaching children to hunt for colored eggs laid by a magic rabbit. Duh!

Example #4: Those same religions today who are bending over for same sex marriage and support abortion, in order to protect their tax-free licence allowing them to legally pimp the public.

God said His people are stupid=sottish!
Jer_4:22, For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.
diehlrichie

Con

diehlrichie forfeited this round.
telisw37

Pro

I stand on my arguments. My opponent offered nothing. Debating alone makes about as much sense as holding a conversation alone.
diehlrichie

Con

diehlrichie forfeited this round.
telisw37

Pro

" Gen 9:12 And God said This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you for perpetual generations: "

Adam's bloodline is still tracked to this day!

https://www.google.com...

diehlrichie

Con

diehlrichie forfeited this round.
telisw37

Pro

I stand on my current argument. My opponent offered nothing,
diehlrichie

Con

diehlrichie forfeited this round.
Posted by telisw37 3 years ago
telisw37
Actually Atheist and Christians are both serving Satan in blind ignorance. Hey just got an ideas for next set of debates. Yes Christians and atheist are more alike than different. Both are so smart they are foolish.
Which will begin after taking my wife to Vegas for the week end.
Posted by Sagey 3 years ago
Sagey
Ha Ha telisw37: I agree entirely with you in: "Most churches are are just pimping foolish people."
You speaketh the Truth There! :-D~
Posted by telisw37 3 years ago
telisw37
Sagey If you had God given common sense, and not maggot/ monkey brains, then you would know that Jesus nor the bible is religious. Religious people do not follow Christ or the bible. Most churches are are just pimping foolish people.
Proves to me that you are an idiot and I value nor care about your godless opinions. Your opinion will matter to me NEVER . No religion teaches the actual truth of the bible. So you are a bold faced liar as well.
The word religion is in the bible 5 times only, All negative. Obviously you need to read before babbling bullcrap.
Religion and Evolution are very similar. Both teach lies about the creator. Both pimp people with lies! Except Evolution uses logic of man and the natural quest to seek knowledge, and pimps people to get student loans=YEARS OF DEBT! Religion uses man's natural want/need to seek God/The Creator into pimps through Christian evolution lying on Adam =The Creator & 10% preaching, with threats planting fear of hell fire. = YEARS OF DEBT!!!!!!! See so smart you are stupid. Babble on an continue to prove your ignorance.
Posted by Sagey 3 years ago
Sagey
@ telisw37: You just very stupidly stated: "I am not religious. I simply believe the bible. And follow God's Word!"

Anybody who believes there is a God, is religious (Theist).
This is regardless of whether they read the Bible or not.
Completely, Contradicting yourself again??!!

History is proving the Bible as false and inaccurate.
Moses likely never existed, there is no evidence for him, nor any evidence the Exodus ever happened.
Thus the first books of the Bible or it's entire Basis, appears as if it may be Fraudulent.
Moses never wrote any of the Bible, it was all written by unknown authors.

The Bible asserts the Existence of a God, thus believing in the Bible makes you Religious.

Maybe you need to purchase a dictionary!

You need first to learn what you are saying, so you don't keep making a fool of yourself with stupid contradictions!
Posted by diehlrichie 3 years ago
diehlrichie
I'll hope to have my main comment up by midnight tonight, and a final argument as soon as yours is up tomorrow.
Posted by telisw37 3 years ago
telisw37
I am not religious. I simply believe the bible. And follow God's Word!
Far as I am concerned most religions worship Satan.
Posted by Sagey 3 years ago
Sagey
99% of religions are Wrong.
That's 1% away from being an Atheist?
:-D~
Posted by DudeStop 3 years ago
DudeStop
I'd love to see this...
Posted by telisw37 3 years ago
telisw37
I would accept any challenge. I can prove my theory using non biblical sources. Also that will make me work. It is easy to prove it with the bible.
Posted by telisw37 3 years ago
telisw37
Vote Placed by Buckethead31594 3 years ago
Buckethead31594
telisw37diehlrichieTied
Reasons for voting decision: Congratulations, Pro. Con's F/F gives you the victory.