JoJoju1998
telisw37

Adam is not God as proven by the bible.

JoJoju1998

Pro

You may post your first argument.
telisw37

Con

I would like to thank my opponet for offering this debate.
Luke 3:38 The son of Seth the son of Adam, which was the son of God.
Rev. 22:16 and Rev 5:5 declare that Christ is the Root of David.
Common sense declares He had to be Adam! Who is the root of David if not Adam?
JoJoju1998

Pro

The root of David is Jesus not Adam. You might be wondering why. If we take a look at Genesis 5:5, It mentions very clearly that Adam died.
"Altogether, Adam lived a total of 930 years, and then he died." Genesis 5:5
Christ can not sin since because he is the son of God. But Adam sinned. For example, take a look at Genesis 3:17.
"Cursed is the ground because of you;
through painful toil you will eat food from it
all the days of your life." Genesis 3:17

Jesus I wanted to point out is not the flesh and blood descendent of David. He was conceived by the holy spirit as told by the Gospel of Luke.
Luke 1:35
"The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God. 36 Even Elizabeth your relative is going to have a child in her old age, and she who was said to be unable to conceive is in her sixth month. 37 For no word from God will ever fail."

It is now your turn.
telisw37

Con

I would like to thank my opponent again for this debate opportunity again.
However my opponent is speaking against the very text of the bible. He falsly asserted that Adam was not the son of God, but Luke begs to differ.
Luk_3:38, Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

My opponent deny's God's ability over life and death.
Act_17:18, Then certain philosophers of the Epicureans, and of the Stoicks, encountered him. And some said, What will this babbler say? other some, He seemeth to be a setter forth of strange gods: because he preached unto them Jesus, and the resurrection.

I assert that if Jesus/Adam=The Alpha of the Bible could not die as Adam and return via virgin, then your religion is worthless.

My opponent is wrong about the word 'ground' uses in God's figure of speech means Adam/David/Christ's bloodline=Genealogy. Not DIRT!

My opponent deny's that Christ is a actual son of David in the flesh.
1Jo_4:3, And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
2Jo_1:7, For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

The Root of David is the first man in David's Bloodline record who had children=Adam.
" 1Ch 1:1 Adam Sheth Enosh 1Ch 1:2 Kenan Mahalaleel Jered 1Ch 1:3 Henoch Methuselah Lamech "
JoJoju1998

Pro

1. "He falsly asserted that Adam was not the son of God, but Luke begs to differ." If we follow your reasoning, anybody looking at this might assume that Enos was god or Seth was God.

2. I do not deny God's ability over life and death. I am just questioning why God would choose Adam.
Adam sinned. And God banished Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden. The Sinlessness of Jesus is clearly taught in the Bible. In Hebrews we read that Jesus "has been tempted in every way, just as we are - yet was without sin" (Hebrews 4:15). He is also described as "a high priest [who] meets our need - one who is holy, blameless, pure, set apart from sinners, exalted above the heavens" (Hebrews 7:26) and is "unblemished" (Hebrews 9:14). Even Peter, who knew Jesus well, declared that he "committed no sin, and no deceit was found in his mouth" (1 Peter 2:22). The apostle John tells us that "In him is no sin" (1 John 3:5) and Paul confirms for us that Jesus "had no sin" (2 Corinthians 5:21). Even Jesus himself asked those around him, "Can any of you prove me guilty of sin?" (John 8:46). If Adam were to ask people if he was guilty of sin, then people will say that Adam did sinned. It was because of Adam that we humans fell from grace. That is why we needed Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ was with God and was God from the very start. Adam was created by God.

3."My opponent is wrong about the word 'ground' uses in God's figure of speech means Adam/David/Christ's bloodline=Genealogy. Not DIRT!" I did not say anything about dirt or ground.

4. David existed way before Christ. Joseph the stepfather of Jesus, was actually afraid because Mary was pregnant with Jesus because of the holy spirit.
telisw37

Con

Well you are learning! By our standards Seth is the son and Enos would be the grandson of Adam which was is the son of God!
Good Job!

You ask Why?
" Isa 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts neither are your ways my ways saith the LORD. Isa 55:9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. Isa 55:10 For as the rain cometh down and the snow from heaven and returneth not thither but watereth the earth and maketh it bring forth and bud that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater: Isa 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void but it shall accomplish that which I please and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. "

No.3 The umbilical cord to umbilical cord record of the birth of Christ is not a figure of speech. That is a LIE!

antichrist
(Found 5 times in 4 verses)
1Jo_2:18, Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
1Jo_2:22, Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1Ti_6:20, O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babbling s, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
1Ti_6:21, Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

No#4
So your point? Virgin born mean Joseph the adopted father was of Solomon. However Nathan Mary's descendant was direct from David to fulfill scripture. Try Again!
JoJoju1998

Pro

1. Yes, Jesus was sinless and it is because Jesus was sinless that we have hope of an eternity in heaven. If Jesus were not sinless, there would be no sacrific for sin. Adam and Eve"s disobedience to God in the Garden of Eden ushered sin into this world (Genesis 3:6). And with this sin came death, just as God had warned (Genesis 2:17). As a result, mankind is now born with a sin nature (Romans 5:12-19), and it is with us from the time we are conceived (Psalm 51:5). The Bible makes it clear, however, that Jesus Christ, though tempted in every way just as we are (Hebrews 4:15), never committed a sin (2 Corinthians 5:21; 1 John 3:5). The apostle Peter stated it clearly: "He committed no sin and no deceit was found in His mouth" (1 Peter 2:22). Indeed, as Jesus Christ is God, He has no capacity to sin.

2. When did we start talking about the Antichrist?

3. "The umbilical cord to umbilical cord record of the birth of Christ is not a figure of speech. That is a LIE!" You just admitted that the record of the birth of Christ is a figure of speech. 4. Remember this. Christ had to be sinless in order to redeem the world. Adam SINNED.
telisw37

Con

Christ on the Cross in Genesis 3.

" Gen 3:17 And unto Adam (Christ not virgin born yet.) he (The same voice in the clouds who spoke This is my beloved son and who I am well pleased! ) said Because thou (Adam/Christ) hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife(Eve=Israel) and hast eaten of the tree (CROSS!) of which I (Voice from clouds) commanded thee saying Thou shalt not eat of it: (Take sin upon yourself!) cursed is the ground for thy sake;(Your royal bloodline of David, mixed with Satan!) in sorrow (Christ a man of sorrows!) shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; Gen 3:18 Thorns also and thistles (Crown of thorns!!!!!) shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field; (Fig tree no figs!) Gen 3:19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread till thou return unto the ground; (Lords supper before the cross!) for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art and unto dust shalt thou return. Gen 3:20 And Adam (Christ not virgin born yet) called his wife's name Eve; (Israel) because she was the mother of all living. Not in Christ then you are dead! Meaning Eve actually did not give birth all races of people.

Eze_28:13, Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

Jesus claimed to be the Root of David and the Offspring as well! He would have to be Adam as well.

Rev_1:8, I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Rev_1:11, Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
Rev_21:6, And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Rev_22:13, I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Rev_22:14, Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
Rev_22:15, For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
Rev_22:16, I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Notice the Christian god my opponent serves is not actually in the bible. If you do not understand the bloodline of David, then you serve Antichrist.
JoJoju1998

Pro

If Adam was God, he would have infinite wisdom. So why did he eat the fruit? Why did he and Eve get banished from the Garden of Eden? If what you say is true, are you implying that God does not have infinite wisdom ? Are you calling God stupid ?

"Notice the Christian god my opponent serves is not actually in the bible." Read Acts 11:26 .

"and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch." Why did God choose Adam to come back to this earth as Jesus Christ? Adam was disfavored by God. It was because of him Jesus came to save the world from sin.
telisw37

Con

I would like to thank my opponent for assuring that my theory/Bibical Doctrine is 100% correct according to the bible! The only one to call stupid is a person sitting on a lukewarm pew trusting what traditions of men charged you 10% for their babbling lies, while the bible/simple truth was sitting in their lap all along.

Talk about stupid! I will assert that my opponent's ideas about Adam came from Christian preachers. I say 99.9% of all Christian serve Satan in blind ignorance. God said his people are sottish=stupid!
Jer_4:22, For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.

1. Christ nor His disciples were actually Christian, they kept the Sabbath, Passover and the Jewish feasts. The fact that they were called Christian proves my point. Because the word Christian was used in a negative, saying you were one woud get you whipped, jailed and excuted. So try common sense! Why did being called Christian get those men killed?

Act_11:26, And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

Act_1:12, Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a sabbath day's journey. 
Act_13:14, But when they departed from Perga, they came to Antioch in Pisidia, and went into the synagogue on the
sabbath day, and sat down.

Act_13:27, For they that dwell at Jerusalem, and their rulers, because they knew him not, nor yet the voices of the prophets which are read every sabbath day, they have fulfilled them in condemning him. Act_13:42, And when the Jews were gone out of the synagogue, the Gentiles besought that these words might be preached to them the next sabbath.
Act_13:44, And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of God.
Act_17:2, And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,
Act_18:4, And he reasoned in the synagogue every sabbath, and persuaded the Jews and the Greeks.
Col_2:16, Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

2. I ask my opponent did he learn his Christian dogma on sun-god Sunday? And did the unchanging God change or lie?
Exo_31:16, Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.

3. Did that false religion serve you crackers while ignoring Passover calling it Lord's Supper?
1Co 11:20 When ye come together therefore into one place this is not to eat the Lord's supper. "

4. Does your religion follow the Pope because Christianty is infunced by the Vatican and Pope's who wear's a gold hats with a upside down crosses on it while men follow them with dead Christ still on the cross?
" 1Co 11:4 Every man praying or prophesying having his head covered dishonoureth his head. "

5. I again say it would be stupid to listen to men and not read the bible for yourself.
. 2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God a workman that needeth not to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth. 2Ti 2:16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness. 2Ti 2:17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus; 2Ti 2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some. 2Ti 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure having this seal The Lord knoweth them that are his. And Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. "

My opponent is trying to debate the bible when he never read it with an understanding. The story of the Garden is a real story but uses figures of speech.
Example instead of saying something crude or rude like "He had rough anal sex while in an alley!" One might say he slept with her, or Eve ate the fruit or she did the act. Adam still took Eve and polutting Himself=Taking sin upon Himself.
You claim that God's plan for the Alpha of the bible was stupid? Well it was God's plan all alone to rule this earth, His Earth! Explain why the Lamb was slain before any sin? Common sense say's Adam's sin was after the foundation not before!
Rev_13:8, And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Pro_16:4, The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

Notice that the bible also say's that Christ will reject the Christian Church!

" Mat 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me Lord Lord shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day Lord Lord have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them I never knew you: depart from me ye that work iniquity. Mat 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine and doeth them I will liken him unto a wise man which built his house upon a rock: "

Was Christ in Eden the Garden of God?

Eze_31:9, I have made him fair by the multitude of his branches: so that all the trees of Eden, that were in the garden of God, envied him.
Eze_31:16, I made the nations to shake at the sound of his fall, when I cast him down to hell with them that descend into the pit: and all the trees of Eden, the choice and best of Lebanon, all that drink water, shall be comforted in the nether parts of the earth.

Was Adam a mere man who walked and saw God in Spirit! Because He hid from Himself?

Joh_1:18, No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Well God was defintely proud of Himself and He prayed to Himself!

Mat_17:5, While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him. 
Mar_1:11, And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
Luk_3:22, And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

Luk_20:41, And he said unto them, How say they that Christ is David's son? 
Luk_20:42, And David himself saith in the book of Psalms, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
Luk_20:43, Till I make thine enemies thy footstool.
Luk_20:44, David therefore calleth him Lord, how is he then his son?

Duh! Adam was is God the Alpha of the bible the Root of David!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!