telisw37
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Adam was is God=Christ. So 99.9% of all religions lie!

LifeMeansGodIsGood

telisw37

Pro

Luke 3:38
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Con

If a man, (Adam) has a son (you, a son of Adam through the generations of Adam) the son of the man is a man. You are a son of Adam.

God's only begotten Son is God. His name is Jesus Christ. God's son, Adam, was a created son, not begotten. Jesus Christ was Fathered by God the Holy Spirit. God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit. These three are one. Together they crearted all things (John chapter 1). Adam is a thing created by God. Jesus is God.

Please tell me, if you die today, are you sure your sins are forgiven and you are going to heaven? If you say yes, please tell me how you know so I can know too. Dont be selfish and keep it to yourself. Please tell me.
telisw37

Pro

I would thank my opponent for having the courage to accept this debate.
noun: courage
the ability to do something that frightens one.

"she called on all her courage to face the ordeal
strength in the face of pain or grief.

"he fought his illness with great courage"
Who was in Eden the Garden of God?
Ezekiel 28:13
Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
Ezekiel 31:9
I have made him fair by the multitude of his branches: so that all the trees of Eden, that were in the garden of God, envied him.
Next ask John is my opponent decived, or babbling lies against the Most High?
Was The Serpent In The Garden The Devil?

http://www.google.com...

John 1 King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word,(ADAM NOT ALL OF MANKIND!!) and the Word was with God,,(ADAM NOT ALL OF MANKIND!!) and the Word was God.,(ADAM NOT ALL OF MANKIND!!)

2 The same was in the beginning with God.,(ADAM NOT ALL OF MANKIND!!)

3 All things were made by him;,(ADAM NOT ALL OF MANKIND!!) and without him was not any thing made that was made.,(ADAM NOT ALL OF MANKIND!!)

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.,(ADAM NOT ALL OF MANKIND!!)

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. (SEE GOD SAID THAT THEY ARE CLUELESS!)

Next Point: Did Adam keep His eyes closed?

Genesis 3:8
And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.
John 1:18
No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
John 6:46
Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.
Next Point: The volume of the Old Testament was written of Jesus Christ. NOT there in the begining with God in the Garden of God=Eden?
Ezekiel 28:13
Ezekiel 31:9
Next Point: Who is the Root of David? The first man in David's family record that had children?
1 Chronicles 1 King James Version (KJV)

1 Adam, Sheth, Enosh,

2 Kenan, Mahalaleel, Jered,

3 Henoch, Methuselah, Lamech,

4 Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

Next Point: Who is the Root and Offspring of David?

Revelation 22:16
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
Christ claimed to be born umbillical cord to umbillical born a son of David! Is Luke a liar of My Opponent?
Luke 3 King James Version (KJV)

31 Which was the son of Melea, which was the son of Menan, which was the son of Mattatha, which was the son of Nathan, which was the son of David,

32 Which was the son of Jesse, which was the son of Obed, which was the son of Booz, which was the son of Salmon, which was the son of Naasson,

33 Which was the son of Aminadab, which was the son of Aram, which was the son of Esrom, which was the son of Phares, which was the son of Juda,

34 Which was the son of Jacob, which was the son of Isaac, which was the son of Abraham, which was the son of Thara, which was the son of Nachor,

35 Which was the son of Saruch, which was the son of Ragau, which was the son of Phalec, which was the son of Heber, which was the son of Sala,

36 Which was the son of Cainan, which was the son of Arphaxad, which was the son of Sem, which was the son of Noe, which was the son of Lamech,

37 Which was the son of Mathusala, which was the son of Enoch, which was the son of Jared, which was the son of Maleleel, which was the son of Cainan,

38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

http://www.google.com...

Matthew 1:1
The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.
Matthew 1:20
But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
Matthew 9:27
And when Jesus departed thence, two blind men followed him, crying, and saying, Thou son of David, have mercy on us.
Matthew 12:23
And all the people were amazed, and said, Is not this the son of David?
Matthew 15:22
And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil
Matthew 20:30
And, behold, two blind men sitting by the way side, when they heard that Jesus passed by, cried out, saying, Have mercy on us, O Lord, thou son of David.
Matthew 21:9
And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the son of David: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest
Matthew 21:15
And when the chief priests and scribes saw the wonderful things that he did, and the children crying in the temple, and saying, Hosanna to the son of David; they were sore displeased
Mark 10:47
And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thou son of David, have mercy on me.
Mark 10:48
And many charged him that he should hold his peace: but he cried the more a great deal, Thou son of David, have mercy on me.
Mark 12:35
And Jesus answered and said, while he taught in the temple, How say the scribes that Christ is the son of David?
Luke 1:32
He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David

Luke 3:31
Which was the son of Melea, which was the son of Menan, which was the son of Mattatha, which was the son of Nathan, which was the son of David,
Luke 18:39
And they which went before rebuked him, that he should hold his peace: but he cried so much the more, Thou son of David,...
Acts 13:22
And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave their testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will.
Romans 1:3
Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;
My Opponent is Antichrist because he denies Christ came in the flesh umbillical cord to umbillical cord. He does religious babbling in ignorance.
1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1 John 4:3
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
2 John 1:7
For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and antichrist.
Refuting my opponents claim that Adam was created and not formed. Strongs #3335= squeezed into the potter!

LifeMeansGodIsGood

Con

The Gospel according to John in chapter 1 is clearly talking about Jesus. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Revelation 19:13 describing Jesus :....And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Adam was formed from the dust of the Earth and God breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and man became a living soul.

Jesus is God who created all things including Adam. Adam sinned. Jesus never sinned. Adam was only a man, Jesus is God the man.

Another waste of time......if you can't see the difference between Adam and Jesus, well, I guess you will have to vote for my opponent.
telisw37

Pro

My Opponent posted: "Revelation 19:13 describing Jesus :....And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. (From a Good God with blood on His hands?)

Formed = #3335 Squeezed into, the Potter! You can google the truth or choose to babble on!

Jesus is God who created all things including Adam. Adam sinned. Jesus never sinned. Adam was only a man, Jesus is God the man."
1. How was Jesus here in the begining? I say He was is Adam who took Eve's sin upon Himself! Why did Adam sin? Pretty lite on Himself living 930 just short of 1000. (I bet my opponent will babble that all people lived that long, unproven conjecture.)
1 Timothy 2:13-14

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

2. When did God form Himself? Is Isaiah a liar? Or does my opponent babble like a bottle feed baby?

Isaiah 43:10
Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
3. God given common sense says the Jews/Hebrews/Israel are is the People/Land of God formed for Himself! Duh!!!!!
Isaiah 43:21
This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.
4. I say that the Alpha of the bible did return via Mary umbillical cord to unbillical directly from Mother Eve is the Meat of the Word!
1 Corinthians 3 King James Version (KJV)

3 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.

2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

5. My opponent denies the bible he babbles from. Did immacuate conception happen or did Christ come umbillical cord to umbillical cord via Eve to Mary?

1 John 2:18
Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
1 John 2:22
1 John 4:3
2 John 1:7
For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
which was the son of David,

6. I am not wasting my time, even if my opponent continues to babble on!

Romans 1 King James Version (KJV)

1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,

2 (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,)

3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

4 And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:

6 Among whom are ye also the called of Jesus Christ:

7 To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.

9 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers;

10 Making request, if by any means now at length I might have a prosperous journey by the will of God to come unto you.

11 For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established;

12 That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.

13 Now I would not have you ignorant, brethren, that oftentimes I purposed to come unto you, (but was let hitherto,) that I might have some fruit among you also, even as among other Gentiles.

14 I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the wise, and to the unwise.

15 So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

LifeMeansGodIsGood

Con

It's really a dumb debate. Your mind has to be an olympic gymnasium for contortions of flips and twists to try to show Adam and Jesus to be one and the same. In the begiining was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. This is clearly talking about Jesus. The heavens and the earth were formed before Adam was formed from the dust.........and Adam did not become a living soul untill God breathed into his nostrils the breath of life. The reason I don't much care to post a lot of stuff in this debate is simple........it's too simple. Adam was nothing but a man, sinless when created and then fell into sin. Jesus is God who cannot sin. I took this debate because I feel sorry for my opponent.......I think his basket is missing a few weaves.

Conceived of the Holy Spirit in Mary ..........did not involve sperm any more than God breathing into Adam's nostrils the breath of life involved sperm. You inherited sin from Adam. You are a sinner like Adam. Jesus Christ was the Son of God, not the son of Adam. God was his Father, Jesus' blood was holy sinless blood from God, not sin corrupted death contaminated blood like yours which came from Adam.
telisw37

Pro

If this is dumb debate, I assert that my opponent is dumber for accepting, looking silly because your Sunday School lied to you on Sun-god funday! Profane the Sabbath and Passover, babbling on and on. Christianity is a snare of Satan.
My opponent is totally confusted. I declare the virgin birth. However Adam's birth record is about one man. All races could not come from Adam. Now that is silly. Adam's birth record leads to Noah then to Abraham then to David and then to Mary would gave birth with no sperm. Everybody else was born the regular way. There are 300+ Prophecies declaring that Christ had to be of pure blood.
Over 300 Prophecies Jesus fulfilled. Amazing! - Bible Probe

http://www.google.com...

Jesus Historically fulfilled over 300 Prophecies... - YouTube

My opponent babbles on and on, Jesus was is God who took sin upon Himself returned via daughter of Eve umbillical cord to umbillical to VIRGIN MARY THE MOTHER OF GOD, THE SON OF DAVID, WHO NOW SITS ON THE THRONE, AFTER DYING ON A CROSS AND RISING ON THE THRID DAY, AS IT IS WRITTEN. If Adam did not sin how was the Lamb slain before the foundation of the world?
The Beast Out of the Sea
7It was also given to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them, and authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation was given to him. 8All who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain. 9If anyone has an ear, let him hear.…

Notice how my opponet sits in the seat of Moses and gives the Law. Notice the lack of scripture, or solid bible proof, he only babbled.
Matthew 23 King James Version (KJV)

23 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,

2 Saying The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:

3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

4 For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.

5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,

6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,

7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.

8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.

12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

16 Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!

17 Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?

18 And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty.

19 Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift?

20 Whoso therefore shall swear by the altar, sweareth by it, and by all things thereon.

Adam was formed and not created, Strongs #3335 means squeezed into, the potter. Who was the Potter, Adam=John 1:1-4=The Root of David=The Alpha of the Bible=Luke3:38=Jer.43:10.

Strong's #3335 - יָצַר - Creator, Maker, devises ... - StudyLight

http://www.google.com...

http://www.google.com...

Strong's #3335: yatsar (pronounced yaw-tsar')

probably identical with 3334 (through the squeezing into shape); ((compare 3331)); to mould into a form; especially as a potter; figuratively, to determine (i.e. form a resolution):--X earthen, fashion, form, frame, make(-r), potter, purpose.

Question: When did Jesus form Himself in the Old Testament! Duh!

Jer.43:10

10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

11 I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.

12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, that I am God.

13 Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?

14 Thus saith the Lord, your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; For your sake I have sent to Babylon, and have brought down all their nobles, and the Chaldeans, whose cry is in the ships.

15 I am the Lord, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King

LifeMeansGodIsGood

Con

You, opponent, are a dhild of Adam, a sinner like your father Adam. Sin is in your blood. Jesus knew no sin. His blood came from God, it did not come from Mary's husband. Jesus is God in the flesh who had sinless blood not corrupted like yours from your sinner father, Adam.

I don't know if you went off your rocker or if your rocker rolled over on you and bumped your head, but Adam and Jesus are not the same. Adam was a man who sinned, like you. Jesus is God who never sinned like God His Father

Even an atheist has to admit that Adam and Jesus Christ are not one and the same. For this debate, I do not have to prove Jesus is God, I only have to show that Adam is not Jesus, and anybody who is within five hundred miles of reality, even an atheist, can see they are not one and the same. No atheist can agree with you in this debate, and no Christian should.......nobody with any common sense at all should agree with you.
telisw37

Pro

Christianity is defined as 'the religion based on the person and teachings of Jesus Christ' (1) not of Adam and Eve, the first humans created by God. Neither do all Christians believe that Adam and Eve are a metaphor, there are Fundamentalist Christians who believe the Bible is the 'word of God' and therefore literal truth, for example the world really was in their view created in six days. Whilst most Christians would agree that the story of Adam and Eve is a metaphor for how turning away from the will of God brings suffering into the world, that does not mean all Christians hold the same beliefs, or that Adam is the root of Christianity. Here I believe all Christians would hold the same view - the true root of their faith is God.

On this basis, I would be happy to argue whether the parable of Adam and Eve - or any of the Old Testament stories - disproves Christian faith. Looking forward to our next round!"

2. I refute my opponent' false statement that true followers of Christ are NOT to learn the lessons from Adam and Eve. They taught us when God has spoken, " Has God Said?" do NOT let some slick talking snake/Christian preacher trick you too. Causing one ignore what God clearly said.
Example:Gen.2:1 Thus the heavens and earth were finished, and the host(/people) of them.
We know this was not Adam why? Adam was not finished, He had an operation. And Gen.1:26 declares that the host
were able to multiply with no Mother Eve. Was anyone in Eden the Garden of God except Adam and Eve?

3. I refute my opponents false statement saying Adam and Eve was the orginal people. Gen.2:7 declares that Adam was FORMED NOT CREATED. Anyone can read Gen 1 where mankind was CREATED. And Gen. 2:1 declares that the host=the people that was created was finished, then Adam was formed. To til ground! Strongs#3335 has a different meanin than created. Formed means squeezed into, the potter.
https://www.google.com......

My opponent admits that Christians differ on what or who Adam was/is. As in the title I say Adam is the Alpha of the bible, the root of David. So which type of your 1000's of types of the Christian Religion is right?
A. Please give reason why one is correct. I say 99.9% are false.
B. St.Paul wrote One Lord One Faith One Baptism. When did God change this?
Eph.4:4-6: There is one body, and one in Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
One Lord one faith, one baptism,
One God and Father of all who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

The Facts and Stats on 33000 Denominations: World Christian ...
http://www.google.com......
I ask my opponent to explain who the root of David is? If not Adam who was God, who formed Himself, and the Jewish/Hebrew people for Himself. Is Isaiah of the Old Testament wrong and your religion correct?
Isaiah 43:10

King James Version (KJV)

He made Jewish people for Himself.
Isaiah 43:21 This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth praise.

I ask my opponent to explain John 1:1-4
John 1:1-4

King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, (Adam was in Eden with God not mankind!) and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.)

2 The same was in the beginning with God., (Adam was in Eden with God not mankind!) and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.)3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made., (Adam was in Eden with God not mankind!) and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.)4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men., (Adam was in Eden with God not mankind!) and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.)

Also please explain who the root of David in Rev. 5:5 if not Adam and Rev.22:16 where Jesus says He is the Root and Offspring of David. Who was with Satan in Eden? Adam/Christ not virgin born yet?

Revelation 22:13-16

King James Version (KJV)

13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Ezekiel 28:13

King James Version (KJV)

13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

And please explain Luke 3:38.
Where there is a detailed birth record from Adam to Mary to Virgin born Jesus Christ. An unbroken detailed birth record
from umbilical to umbilical cord. Please explain how anyone listed was a metaphore.
Luke 3:38 the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam the son of God.

My opponent said that his brand of religion follows the Old Testament and is correct. I beg to differ.
Did God change the Sabbath and Passover too? Or did false traditions of man?
Exodus 31:16

King James Version (KJV)

16 Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.
Or would a christian have a Christmas tree? Ever read Jer.10:3?

Jeremiah 10

King James Version (KJV)

10 Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:

2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.

3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.

Finally I ask does your religion pray in public? Jesus never gave more than a word of thanks to God in public. He always went somewhere alone.

Christ on the Cross in Genesis 3.

" Gen 3:17 And unto Adam (Christ not virgin born yet.) he (The same voice in the clouds who spoke This is my beloved son and who I am well pleased! ) said Because thou (Adam/Christ) hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife(Eve=Israel) and hast eaten of the tree (CROSS!) of which I (Voice from clouds) commanded thee saying Thou shalt not eat of it:(Take sin upon yourself!) cursed is the ground for thy sake;(Your royal bloodline of David, mixed with Satan!) in sorrow (Christ a man of sorrows!) shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; Gen 3:18 Thorns also and thistles (Crown of thorns!!!!!) shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field; (Fig tree no figs!) Gen 3:19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread till thou return unto the ground; (Lords supper before the cross!) for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art and unto dust shalt thou return. Gen 3:20 And Adam (Christ) called his wife's name Eve; (Israel) because she was the mother of all living. Not in Christ then you are dead! Not meaning Eve actually did not birth all races of people.

LifeMeansGodIsGood

Con

This is a snoozer, Adam and Jesus Christ are not one and the same and Adam is not God. Any atheist would have to agree with me if they have a shred of honesty in their bones.

I can't wait for the wacko votes to agree with my opponent saying Adam is God.....watch the atheists vote agaisnt me just to vote against me and say Adam is God even though they don't believe in God.

Posted by LifeMeansGodIsGood 2 years ago
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Binding Contract:

I, God, do hereby swear by the blood of my Son, Jesus, to overlook all of your violations of my Holy Law and grant you full pardon and entrance into eternal life by the resurrection of my Son from the dead if you will agree to the following terms:

1) You must acknowledge that you are the one who deserved to die and my Son did not deserve to die.

2) You must believe that I love you so much that I died in your place in the form of Jesus Christ my Son, and you must believe that I raised Him from the dead and can do the same for you.

3) You must ask me to accept you on these terms, asking for my mercy to forgive you and believe that I am willing to forgive you. You must receive my Son, Jesus, as your Saviour by asking me in His name to save you.

This contract is written by me in the blood of my Son whom I gave to be the satisfaction for payment for your sins against me. If you honestly agree to the terms above, and will receive my Son as your Saviour,
sign here..........................<-----your name here. It's not too good to be true, I always honor my Word, and I have committed all Judgement into the hands of My Son, Jesus, who paid the price to secure this contract for you. Did you sign it? Will you sign it?

God
.........................<---------you sign here to enter into agreement with God and receive His guarantee of pardon and eternal life
in Jesus Christ.
Posted by telisw37 2 years ago
telisw37
No you did nothing at all. I have haters is why you won.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Birdman, I used sources. The only source needed for this debate according to the debate title is the Bible. I quoted it at least three times. Your vote is fraudulent. You have been wathching too many birds.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Did I say anything like "my opponent's basket is missing a few weaves" and I feel sorry for him because of it, or "my opponent's elevator is skipping a few floors" and I feel sorry for him because of it? Well..... if I didn't, I don't know why I didn't
LifeMeansGodIsGood
hahahah, thanks phoenix........I know it was bad conduct on my part, I really wasn't paying attention to my opponents arguments or conduct......I knew it was all goofy arguments and bad conduct from my opponent, but not worth the time to study it out.
Posted by Natsu_Dragneel 2 years ago
Natsu_Dragneel
1. Careful now, I agree that Con is correct. However, I will agree that judging anybody's final destination no matter how small, is extremely dangerous to your relationship to the Lord. Everyone is capable of being forgiven. (even this guy)
2. Pro, can you please explain "when you serve the antichrist in ignorance. ". If the "God" we worship is the infamous "Antichrist" and you say that all 99.9% of religions are a lie. Can you please explain which deity you serve and why it is the correct God?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Christianity is confused with polytheism because polytheists do not want to admit that they deserve to die and burn in Hell for their sin. The LORD our God is one God.......Jesus is God, God the Father is God, and the Holy Spirit is God. These three are one, these three agree in One. Jesus prayed to His Father and Jesus said "I and my Father are one". Someetimes God the Father answered God the Son with an audible voice which everybody heard, like when He said "this is my beloved Son, hear ye Him.".....and when Jesus prayed to His Father...." Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again" God the Father conversed with God the Son as two persons, and Jesus flatly said "I and my Father are one" The Holy Spirit is cleary shown to be God and the third person of the trinity also.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Thanks Warrior.....this debate is Twilight Zone material, not much worth my time.......it is so obvious that Adam was only a man who sinned, the father of all mankind in the Bible, and Jesus was according to the Bible sinless and the Creator of all things including the dust which Adam was formed from........

My opponent's helter skelter hyperbole about his claim to be one in a million who knows the truth about Adam and jesus contrary to what the Bible clearly say merited little counter arguments from me. His belief is just plain nutso.
Posted by telisw37 2 years ago
telisw37
Where is that written? Preston do you really deny the bible. Babbling religion over simple truth. Would like to debate this issue to prove how wrong you are?
Posted by Preston 2 years ago
Preston
God's only begotten Son is God. His name is Jesus Christ. God's son, Adam, was a created son, not begotten. Jesus Christ was Fathered by God the Holy Spirit. God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit. These three are one. Together they created all things (John chapter 1). Adam is a thing created by God. Jesus is God. <--- this is why Christianity is confused with a polytheistic religion.
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
telisw37LifeMeansGodIsGoodTied
Reasons for voting decision: pro didn't really fulfill his burden
Vote Placed by FuzzyCatPotato 2 years ago
FuzzyCatPotato
telisw37LifeMeansGodIsGoodTied
Reasons for voting decision: CAPS. Pro was unclear and incoherent. Pro failed to prove both 1 in 1000 religions tell the truth and 999 in 1000 lie.
Vote Placed by Phoenix61397 2 years ago
Phoenix61397
telisw37LifeMeansGodIsGoodTied
Reasons for voting decision: This was an interesting debate. Pro brought up a lot of Bible passages about Adam and Jesus and then claimed that Adam and Jesus were the same, but the passages didn't actually prove his point. He didnt fulfill his burden, and much of his argument felt a little disjointed, so con gets the arguments. Both used the Bible only as sources, so they tie on sources. Conduct was utterly terrible on both sides, with con constantly questioning Pro's sanity and calling the debate "dumb", while pro constantly accused con of "babbling" and called con "dumber" for accepting the debate.
Vote Placed by Splenic_Warrior 2 years ago
Splenic_Warrior
telisw37LifeMeansGodIsGoodTied
Reasons for voting decision: I awarded arguments to CON because Pro had the bop, and he actually disproved his point when he quoted Genesis 3:8. I also awarded conduct to Con because Pro wrote things like, "I bet my opponent will babble that all people lived that long, unproven conjecture."
Vote Placed by birdlandmemories 2 years ago
birdlandmemories
telisw37LifeMeansGodIsGoodTied
Reasons for voting decision: Did con even argue anything. With comments like "this is a dumb debate", he loses conduct. Also, pro was the only one to use sources which means he wins arguments and sources.