Adolf Hitler was a sound military commander and partly Justifiable in his actions.

I Think That Adolf Hitler was a sound military commander and partly justifiable in his actions during World War 2.

Please Do not vote against me without first trying to understand my point.

I Look forward to debating this topic with someone :)

Let's do this.

I Would like to start out by thanking my opponent.

Now i will Prove my argument with 3 Points.

1)He Conquered much of Europe. Every where except, Spain,Finland,Portugal,Switzerland,Sweden and the eastern part of European Russia.(PLEASE NOTE:I do not count Italy in this list as they were allies of Germany and basically did whatever Hitler told them too)

2)He commanded an army large enough to hold off the allied forces (U.K, U.S.A, France, Soviet Union. To name a few) for quite some time.

3)He rose to power through his sublime use of tactical politics and violence, an admirable feat.

Now i will explain why he was justifiable in many of his actions.
1)The Holocaust!
I Do not admire what he did please remember this, Genocide is not an admirable thing. However many people believe Hitler persecuted Jewish people because he simply disliked them. NOT TRUE, He persecuted the Jewish people because he believed (Rightly so) that they were taking the jobs of the German people and destroying the German economy (Partly True).

2)The War!
After the treaty of Versailles in 1919, Germany had to agree to these points.
1-Not allowed to join the league of Nations.
2-Demiltarisation of "The Rhineland".
3-Not allowed an Air force.
4-German Army Restricted to 100,000 soldiers.
5-German navy restricted to 6 battleships and no Submarines.
6-"The Saar" Given to France.
7-"Alsace-Lorraine" returned to France.
8-Forbidden to Unite with "Austria".
9-All German colonies given to France and Britain as Mandates.
10-The "Polish Corridor" Given to Poland.

All in all Germany went from being a once great country that could compete on an international stage to a broken European mess.
Hitler changed all this and wanted to make Germany great once again, Also he never wished to make it as big as it was, he believed us "Brits" were brilliant and never wanted to war with us.

I Look forward to your Reply

Shisno forfeited this round.

My opponent should post his argument and rebuttals.

Shisno forfeited this round.
Posted by CaldamanTSP 4 years ago
No problem Double up in round 2 and ill post rebuttals in round 3, no new arguments then :)
Posted by Shisno 4 years ago
Sorry about missing the first argument. Unexpected events forced me to be unable to post my arguments.
Posted by CaldamanTSP 4 years ago
To Ore Ele.

I Mean there was a reason for what he did.

For example the mass killing of the jews (Holocaust)

While killing them was unjustifiable he had a reason, it wasnt just because he disliked them as many people believe.

To Cow
I Share your views, I Dislike Hitler the person but Admire Hitler the Politician.
Posted by Ore_Ele 4 years ago
When you say "partly justifiable," just how justifiable does he need be?
Posted by Cow 4 years ago
Pro i hope you win this. I love Adolf Hitler as the Fuhrer (Chancellor) of Germany. Obviously I'm not a fan of WW2, but this resolution gives all the positives of such a great, yet particularly evil man. Starting with what he did as soon as he was elected Fuhrer, I would say he is one of the greatest leaders in history, and definitely one of the most influential in history. I hope someone accepts soon
Vote Placed by MouthWash 4 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: One of the worst debates I've ever seen. Voting Pro for concession. It's a pity he wasn't debating me.