greenriver8
Adolph_Hitler_Rules

Adolph_Hitler_Rules is an idiot.

greenriver8

Pro

1. You spelled Adolf Hitler wrong

2. You're 0-5 (pathetic)

3. You're "52 years old"

Conclusion- you're an idiot.
Adolph_Hitler_Rules

Con

LOL! It looks like you're about to get beaten by an idiot.

1.It's just a user name. Just look at your username. According to your statement, you're an idiot since the ‘g' in greenriver8 isn't capitalized.

2.This website is hardly credible when it comes to debating seeing as how cheating is rather easy. Not to mention that none of my "judges" have presented any documents to show that they are qualified judges.

3.People of the age 52 years old are stupid? Albert Einstein lived for over 70 years and made plenty of mistakes in the eyes of the public, yet he is commonly known for his intelligence.

4.Your conclusion is non sequitur.

Easiest debate I've ever won!
greenriver8

Pro

1. The topic isn't about me or my user name, your username suggests that you don't know how to spell hitler's name, since you respect him highly (as shown in past debates), then you would owe the courtesy to spell his name right. My username was created on a whim, a lack or creativity if you will.

2. It's hard to believe that you are a cheater on this website when you've lost all of your debates. You have no papers shown to say that you're not an idiot, nor do I, such 'papers' I don't believe exist.

3. It's easy for me to assume that you're lying about your age, since I don't know anyone as outspoken as you being so old (52 is old to me, I'm 15).

I don't think this is the easiest debate you've ever won, because you have yet to win one.
Adolph_Hitler_Rules

Con

#1. Strawman fallacy. I never said that the topic was about your username. I said that by your same logic, you'd be an idiot too since it breaks one of the laws of our language. My username was created on a whim too, so what applies to me must apply to you as well.

#2. Strawman fallacy. Who said I was a cheater? I said cheating was possible, thus negating the credibility of my past debates. You obviously have horrible reading comprehension as I suggested nothing that would give you a reason to counter by claiming that I have no papers to show that I am idiot.

#3. Syllogism form of your argument:

1) greenriver8 doesn't know anyone as outspoken as Adolph Hitler Rules.
2) Therefore, Adolph Hitler Rules must be lying about his age.

This is an obvious non sequitur. Thank you for helping me flesh out that point.

You lose.

Try again?

Yes | (No)

*insert another coin*
greenriver8

Pro

1. According to you'r argument, we both have traces of idiocies, I didn't capatalize my username, boo hoo, but your username shows an irony in my opinion. Being Jewish, hitler is worse than a dog, worse than anything I can imagine, so therefore he isn't allowed the courtsey of a capitalized name, you took it another step and spelled it wrong! So your name is stupid because it praises and degrades his horrible name, and in case you're wondering, greenriver8 isn't capatalized because it's faster to type, not because of a disrespect for me... kinda.

2. You assume that cheating is possible on this website, well show me this is possible, maybe inviting all my friends to vote? Well I have no friends registered on debate.org, so that's ruled out.

3. You can't compare your self to Albert Einstein because he had special circumstances and abilities/disabilities that you don't have because otherwise I would have heard of you, and I wouldn't have started this debate :). Now I'm just wondering, but was he a real big fan of the whole nazi thing?

PS I think you're an ugly peice of slime, you have no justification for believing that hitler was just, right, moral, or had half a brain for trying to exterminate a great people, and Jews standing up forthemselves is proof that hitler lost.
Adolph_Hitler_Rules

Con

1) LOL! Strawman fallacy. I never said we both were idiots. I said that you would also be an idiot according to your pitiful logic. By the way, you misspelled the following words in your reply:

Yours.
Capitalize.
Courtesy.
Piece.
For.
Themselves.

So this isn't just a grammatical issue on your part. LOL!

Me? I know errors are bound to happen which is why I don't use them as a reason to call someone an idiot.

2. I don't assume it. I know it to be fact. If I wanted to, I could create a dozen email addresses and then create a dozen accounts on this site. I could then use these accounts to "vote" for all of my arguments and against the arguments of the people I don't like.

3. Yes, I'm sorry that you've never heard of a person named "Adolph Hitler Rules" in real life. It is a good thing everyone has there user names for names in real life. LOL! Did you honestly just say that?

4. You don't know what I look like, you don't know what I think, and you certainly don't know how I live my life. You're just an adolescent child who wass out of his league before this little rave of yours even began.

You lose. Now get off my Internet.
Posted by kcougar52 9 years ago
kcougar52
This was the funniest debatee I have read so far. I'd like to point out that the 15 year old is not very intelligent for picking a fight with a 52 year old on a user name. overall, Hitler man won. Just letting you both know, I hate Hitler.
Posted by NragedX312 9 years ago
NragedX312
Wow.....theres another two minutes ill never get back.Pro how about next time you debate him on actually why hitler rules?, instead of displaying a pissing match with him.
Posted by MidnightDaze 9 years ago
MidnightDaze
what a waste of time guys. seriously, if you wanna argue because you clearly dislike each other do us a favor and go somewhere else. We are here to debate on subjects that flag our intrest or that we have a strong opinion in. We could care less about user names and what their points of view are.
Posted by Black.Nite17 9 years ago
Black.Nite17
Such a debate is abysmal really. personally greenriver must've had no time on his hands or really feels strongly about hitler. even though if that is the case he should do the logical thing and accept some people have different ways of thinks and ultimatly ignore it.
Posted by Miserlou 9 years ago
Miserlou
People should check their emotions while debating because, as dalzuga said, it clouds reason. But I don't see why it's bad to get emotional over one especially if you're not one of the debaters. It's good if people are passionate about some things. I voted Con because he was the better debater, but I still disagree with almost everything he's said in his debates thus far.
Posted by dalzuga 9 years ago
dalzuga
I sent in a suggestion and they replied back saying they were doing it "Feb/Mar"
Posted by Logical-Master 9 years ago
Logical-Master
I agree with you on the emotion bit. I was always taught that the moment you reveal emotion in a debate, you've already lost all credibility in the eyes of the audience.

And how do you know about the voting system ebing upgraded?
Posted by dalzuga 9 years ago
dalzuga
Oh, and by the way, I'm pleased to announce that the voting system WILL be revamped by around February/March!!!
Posted by dalzuga 9 years ago
dalzuga
Oh my god. I can't believe people are actually getting emotional over a debate. You're NOT supposed to get emotional when you are debating. You don't even know for sure if he supports Hitler. And still, Hitler thought he was doing the best thing for the world. He thought he was bringing good. He killed a lot of Jews, which I find terribly wrong, but he thought he was being moral. Morality is an illusion that is not always correct, so I encourage you to not bring it up. We also kill millions animals for consumption, and yet we don't mind this, while at the same time we care about fetuses that get aborted. Why? Because of morality, which is not always right. So please, in a debate that does not pertain to morality, I encourage you to use logical reasoning and avoid getting emotional at all costs. Emotion is fueled by your moral principles (which could be wrong) and WILL cloud your logical reasoning. Someone debate me on this if you disagree.
Posted by Kleptin 9 years ago
Kleptin
I feel that Con's argument was very impressive, using the debate itself to disprove Pro's initial premise.

My vote goes to Con.
Vote Placed by blond_guy 9 years ago
blond_guy
greenriver8Adolph_Hitler_RulesTied
Vote Placed by mrqwerty 9 years ago
mrqwerty
greenriver8Adolph_Hitler_RulesTied
Vote Placed by karlynjane 9 years ago
karlynjane
greenriver8Adolph_Hitler_RulesTied
Vote Placed by kcougar52 9 years ago
kcougar52
greenriver8Adolph_Hitler_RulesTied
Vote Placed by kenicks 9 years ago
kenicks
greenriver8Adolph_Hitler_RulesTied
Vote Placed by MidnightDaze 9 years ago
MidnightDaze
greenriver8Adolph_Hitler_RulesTied
Vote Placed by impactyourworld89 9 years ago
impactyourworld89
greenriver8Adolph_Hitler_RulesTied
Vote Placed by sirdebatesalot 9 years ago
sirdebatesalot
greenriver8Adolph_Hitler_RulesTied
Vote Placed by righty10294 9 years ago
righty10294
greenriver8Adolph_Hitler_RulesTied
Vote Placed by Black.Nite17 9 years ago
Black.Nite17
greenriver8Adolph_Hitler_RulesTied