Adolph Hitler was a closet Muslim

Round 1 : Acceptance

All other rounds: make any and all arguments you want.

I will be defending the position that Adolph Hitler was a closet Muslim, meaning he had accepted Muhammedism/Islam in his mind as his own philosophy.

I accept your debate.
I will be counter arguing that there was no way Adolph Hitler could of been a closet Muslim.

When I was young I became interested in how religions tied together and became interested in history. I wondered why the Jews and Arabs were always going at each other. I was trying to make sense of the world around me, and through my studies, I came upon what I deemed to be a final conclusion: Adolph Hitler was a closet Muslim. Naziism was the twin of Islam ideologically.

In 1941, Haj Amin al-Husseini came to Germany and met with Adolf Hitler, Von Ribbentrop, Heinrich Himmler, Joachim and many other Nazi leaders. Husseini greatly desired to encourage them to extend the Nazis" anti Jewish program to the Arab world. He brought forth 30,000 (known) "Soldiers of Allah" to fight on behalf of the Nazi regime.

*Youtube video concerning Adolph Hitler's relationship to the Grand Mufti, Haj Amin al-Husseini*

Although the word Jihad standing by itself means "struggle," what Westerners need to focus on when reading the Hadith regarding Mohammed"s Jihad is similar to the focus needed when reading Mein Kampf (My Struggle) by Adolph Hitler.
-Walid Shoebat, ex-Muslim
"God's War on Terror"

Naziism is the ideology and practice associated with the 20th-century German Nazi Party and Nazi state as well as other far-right groups. Usually characterized as a form of fascism that incorporates racism and antisemitism.

-Islam vs Naziism

Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers, then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world. Christianity alone prevented them from doing so."
-Adolf Hitler, August 28, 1942

Before there was Hitler or Mein Kampf, concentration camps and contemplation of the Jewish right to exist within Hitler's mind, there was Muhammad, the Quran, and the idea of the mass murder and exile by force of the Christians and Jews from the lands of Arabia.

"the Apostle of Allah said, "Kill any Jew that falls into your power.""
-Ibn Ishaq, Siratul Rasul, v. 553

Muhammed was fully antisimatic. (Meaning a hatred for Jews)

"The Ten Commandments have lost their validity. CONSCIENCE IS A JEWISH INVENTION, it is a blemish like circumcision."
-Rauschning,"Hitler Speaks, pg. 220

Hitler was fully antisimatic.

Now look at Ayaan Hirsi Ali, an ex-Muslim describing Islam.

"Westerners are the ones who misunderstand Islam. The Quran mandates these punishments. It gives a legitimate basis for abuse, so that the perpetrators feel no shame and are NOT HOUNDED BY CONSCIENCE..."
-Ayaan Hirsi Ali, ex Muslim

"But even more: all at once the Jew also becomes liberal and begins to rave about the necessary progress of mankind."
-Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

"Islam is not like any other religion. Islam is a supremacist racist political and social ideology wrapped in a thin peel of religious rituals. It seeks domination and supremacy over all other systems and religions. Islam is worse than Nazism and fascism systems combined without any doubt."
-Excerpt from her letter first shared by Louder with Crowder, from Magda Borham, Egyptian

"And slay them wherever you come upon them, and expel them from where they expelled you; persecution is more grievous than slaying. But fight them not by the Holy Mosque until they should fight you there; then, if they fight you, slay them " such is the recompense of unbelievers, but if they give over, surely Allah is All-forgiving, All-compassionate. Fight them, till there is no persecution and the religion is Allah"s; then if they give over, there shall be no enmity save for evildoers."

"You are the best nation ever brought forth to men, bidding to honour, and forbidding dishonour, and believing in Allah. Had the People of the Book believed, it were better for them..."

1)The first part of this sura (verse) appeals to a oneness, a national identity.

2)The second part of this sura begins the addressing of "the people of the book". "People of the book" in the Quran is addressing Jews and Christians.

In Mein Kampf, Hitler used the idea of "the Jewish peril". He hated Jews.

In Chapter 11 of Mein Kampf Hitler began a rant concerning oneness, as in loyalty to the nation and race. Hitler wanted everyone devoted to one ideological way of thinking that was anti-Jew and posed the idea of oneness, a unity, a sacrifice of self to the ideology and the nation.

-Grand Mufti

"Arise, o sons of Arabia. Fight for your sacred rights. Slaughter Jews wherever you find them. Their spilled blood pleases Allah, our history and religion."

donaldtrumpkinm8 forfeited this round.

Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future."

-Adolf Hitler

(The keypoints of Hitler's "future war")

1)Surprise and terror

The war of the future? Why did Adolph Hitler know exactly what the "war of the future" would look like? Was he a prophet? Nope. He had the future war's playbook and had read it. Naziism by any other name is still Naziism even if it wears a different mask. But in reality I should say it backwards. Islam is Islam even if by any other name. Islamofacism isn't using Hitler's ideas. He was using theirs. Somehow Hitler's vision is still well alive. But how? Because Muhammed wrote this vision and declared it a new "religion". He became infallable, thus Naziism/Islamofacism will never die.

Huma Mahmood Abedin (born July 28, 1976) is an American political staffer. She has been a long-time aide to Hillary Clinton, and was U.S. Secretary of State Clinton's Deputy Chief of Staff at the State Department. Prior to that she was traveling chief of staff and served as assistant for Clinton during Clinton's campaign for the Democratic nomination in the 2008 presidential election. She is married to Anthony Weiner, a former U.S. Representative from New York. Abedin serves as vice chairwoman of Clinton's 2016 campaign for President.

Critics believe Abedin has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Here she is. Hillary Clinton's leading lady.

Barack Hussein Obama, President of United States.

Barack Obama, Freudian slip? Barack says John McCain did not mention his "Muslim faith".

He can label anything bad as "Christian", but will not label anything bad as "Muslim".

NonAmericans wonder if he's trying to deliberately destroy the U.S.

Obama took away veterns' benefits.

Obama has no problem offending Christians or trashing Christianity. Here he bashes the Bible arrogantly. (But he's a Christian. A Christian who is comfortable mocking Jesus Christ? I've never heard of that before.

But when it comes to Islam he doesn't want to offend anyone or speak open lipped. Is he a hypocrite? No. He's a Muslim. If it quacks like a duck...

Obama talks about his father's Muslim faith and hearing the "Call of the Azan" as a child, and says how beautiful it was.

What is the

Azan-Call to Prayer? Here it is.

On September 11th, 2001 almost no Americans knew anything about Islam. It introduced itself to Americaon on that dreadful day.

First Trade Center falls.

Muslims open fire in the Bataclan theatre during a concert in Paris slaughtering 130 people.

Boston Marathon Bombings

Obama says,"That's not who we are!"

Okay. Who are we? Here I'll show you. Here is where American values came from. We just can't say it out loud because someone might get offended.

We know who we are. Here's who Barack Hussein Obama is.

No. No mole here...

Here is an article discussing the different types of deception and espionage taught by Islam in order to infiltrate and destroy the infidel to conquer the world for Islam.

-Loretta Fuddy was the social worker who was the only one who knew about Obama and his birth certificate. She "coincidentally" died in a plane crash during the squabble over his birth.

-Following Justice Antonin Scalia’s death on February 13, a former criminal investigator for Washington, D.C.’s Metropolitan Police Department named William O. Ritchie, took to Facebook.

“My gut tells me there is something fishy going on in Texas,” he wrote.

He described in detail all of the things wrong with the death.

Here is the list of people killed who look suspicious in regards to Obama. It was labeled "The Deadpool".

Interesting. It looks like Adolph Hitler's playbook on how future wars should be fought. Who did Hitler share beliefs with again? The Grand Mufti.

"The only religion I respect is Islam, the only prophet I admire is the prophet Muhammad."

-Adolph Hitler

donaldtrumpkinm8 forfeited this round.

Islam is Naziism plus Allah

-In an October 9 Friday sermon delivered at the Al-Abrar Mosque in Rafah, the Gaza Strip, Sheikh Muhammad Sallah “Abu Rajab” brandished a knife, calling upon his brothers in the West Bank: “Stab!” “Oh young men of the West Bank: Attack in threes and fours,” he said, and “cut them into body parts.”

Following are excerpts:

Muhammad Salah “Abu Rajab”: Brothers, we must constantly remind the world, and everyone who has forgotten… The world must hear, via these cameras and via the Internet: This is Gaza! This is the place of trenches and guns! This is the West Bank! This is the place of bombs and daggers! This is Jerusalem… Jerusalem is the code word… This is Jerusalem… Much can be told about Jerusalem. This is where the soldiers of the Prophet Muhammad are. This is the grace of Allah. The soldiers of the Prophet Muhammad are here. Brothers, this is why we recall today what Allah did to the Jews. We recall what He did to them in Khaybar.

Today, we realize why the Jews build walls. They do not do this to stop missiles, but to prevent the slitting of their throats.

“Abu Rajab” brandishes a dagger and makes stabbing motions

My brother in the West Bank: Stab! My brother is the West Bank: Stab the myths of the Talmud in their minds! My brother in the West Bank: Stab the myths about the temple in their hearts!

Today, we have declared a curfew in Israel. Listen to what the Jews are saying to one another: Stay at home, or go outside to your death. They have no alternative. Oh men of the West Bank, the first phase of the operation requires stabbing in order to bring about a curfew.

Here is Hitler in an anti Jew speech. Islam is the great "Nazi-like" group with a negative fixation on the Jews.

Here is an anti-Jew sermon given by an Egyptian Muslim cleric.

In Nazi Germany it was illegal to be homosexual. Hitler saw it as a sign of weakness and would not stand for it within his country. He saw homosexual men as feminine and weak, unable to fight for the cause, unworthy of life.

Once the Nazis took power in 1933, they intensified persecution of homosexuals. The persecution ranged from the dissolution of homosexual organizations to internment in concentration camps.

Islam goes well beyond merely disapproving of homosexuality. The Sharia teaches that homosexuality is an evil form of fornication, punishable by death.

Abu Dawud (4448) - "If a man is seized committing sodomy, he will be stoned to death."

Al-Tirmidhi, Sunan 1:152 - Muhammad said "Whoever is found conducting himself in the manner of the people of Lot, kill the doer and the receiver.

(Muslim Countries where homosexuality may be punished by death)

donaldtrumpkinm8 forfeited this round.

Many have accusrd Barack Obama of being a Muslim, but yet he says he's a Christian. Strangely, this has been done before. Adolph Hitler claimed to be a Christian in public for a while, but at some point he shed his skin. He began praising Islam and ridiculing Christianity.

Obama sheds his skin showing who he really is:

Barack Obama Quotes-

"The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam."

“We will encourage more Americans to study in Muslim communities.”

"The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer.”

“I look forward to hosting an Iftar dinner celebrating Ramadan here at the White House later this week, and wish you a blessed month."

“So I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed."

He's pro Islam on everything. Never a negative peep on Islam, but when talking about Christianity?

Obama mocks the Bible and Jesus Christ

Logic begs to ask, if Obama loves Islam so much and has so many problems with Christianity, why would he have ever converted? It makes no sense. Or does it?

-Islamic concept:

At times, Muslims practice muruna in the same way a chameleon changes colors to avoid detection. Muslims at times will shave off their beards, wear westernized clothes, or even drink alcohol to blend in with non Muslims. When the 9/11 hijackers went to strip clubs and like things, Westerners said they were "religious hypocrites", preaching one thing but doing another. They weren't hypocrites. They were devout and did exactly what Muhammed had told them to do. Pretend to be the same as the enemy in order to destroy the enemy.

In this video Obama addresses the Egyptians with an Arabic greeting and praises Islam. The Egyptian crowd seems overhoyed that he is there. Strange, don't Egyptians typically have an anti-American viewpoint? Why the change in heart?

Obama's Islamic deception:

Obama has Islamic cleric praying before congress.

Does this look familiar? If you're a history buff, it sounds very familiar. It has been done before.

Adolph Hitler sheds his skin:

Adolph Hitler Quotes-

"You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion [Islam] too would have been more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness."

Gun control to disarm the masses and empower the government-

Hitler wanted gun control. Why? Let's ask him.

Adolph Hitler-"The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing. Indeed, I would go so far as to say that the supply of arms to the underdogs is a sine qua non for the overthrow of any sovereignty."

- Adolf Hitler

Let's ask Barack Obama how he feels on guns before he became a politician.

"I don’t believe people should to be able to own guns.”

- Barack Obama (during conversation with economist and author John Lott Jr. at the University of Chicago Law School in the 1990s)

How does Obama feel about guns really?

Adolph Hitler-"Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers -already, you see, the world had already fallen into the hands of the Jews, so gutless a thing Christianity! -then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism [Islam], that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world. Christianity alone prevented them from doing so."

Adolph Hitler-"The only religion I respect is Islam. The only prophet I admire is the Prophet Muhammad."

The Grand Mufti inspects Muslims in Nazi SS.

Here they compare Islamic and Nazi ideology.

Adolph Hitler anti-Jew rant.

We know Hitler was anti-Jew. I am claiming he was a closet Muslim. We know he had Islamic Nazi fighters in the SS. We know he visited with and had dealings with the Grand Mufti. We know he praised Islam. What does the Quran say?

“And slay them wherever you come upon them, and expel them from where they expelled you; persecution is more grievous than slaying. But fight them not by the Holy Mosque until they should fight you there; then, if they fight you, slay them — such is the recompense of unbelievers."

"And for the evildoing of those of Jewry, We have forbidden them certain good things that were permitted to them, and for their barring from Allah’s way many."

"The recompense of those who fight against Allah and His Messenger, slaughter them."

donaldtrumpkinm8 forfeited this round.
Posted by brontoraptor 7 months ago
If I was worried simply about winning I would not take on the topics that I take on. I'd only take on debates I knew I could win. I'm not here to win. I'm here to show the truth and expect nothing more. The day I must win every debate I take on is the day I quit taking on controversial topics, become a coward, and lose respect for myself. Not happening. Not today. ;-)
Posted by SNP1 7 months ago
brontoraptor, the rules of this site make it so anything you post that requires external reading or any videos you post are not actual arguments for your round and can be completely ignored by your opponent, right?
Posted by Theunkown 7 months ago
This resolution is not as crazy as it seems. I won't say why because I don't want to give Pro free arguments but I will be following this.
Posted by canis 7 months ago
He was a wanabe viking..
Posted by BackCommander 7 months ago
Kind of like how no one likes when you attach Nazism to Christianity.
This is a pretty ridiculous basis for a debate.
Posted by brontoraptor 7 months ago
They could be defending Islam by not liking me attaching Naziism with Islam.
Posted by Thiest_1998 7 months ago
Tbh I don't know why anyone would defend Hitler
Vote Placed by illegalcombat 7 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: So much forfeit, conduct Pro.