semin76
RepublicansvLiberals

Adult have a responsibility to stop child bullying

semin76 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

semin76

Con

Adult have a responsibility to stop child bullying because parent can cause more problems.
RepublicansvLiberals

Pro

I believe that adults do have the responsibility to stop child bullying.
Considering the multitude of suicides that have been caused by lack of adult intervention because of bullying is astronomical.
Not to mention is has been researched that bullying at a young age leads to numerous disorders such as depression, schizophrenia, and anxiety. Probably even more so. Also, I am a victim of bullying and you may have been too. I wished for an adult to be there for me, do you think you would want the same?