GrittyWorm
AIyssa

Advanced aliens laugh at Evolution

GrittyWorm

Pro

Advanced aliens who are technologically well advanced beyond our comprehension would laugh if a human tried to explain evolution to them calling it bs.
AIyssa

Con

Well first, you have to prove that an advanced and technologically superior aliens actually exist.
Second, you have to prove that these aliens are capable of laughing.
Third, you have to prove that these aliens would likely find humans explaining evolution to be laughable.
Fourth, you have to prove that aliens would likely disbelieve evolution.
Fifth, you have to prove that these aliens would likely coin and use the term "BS".

If you can't prove any of these, then you're wrong and you lose.
GrittyWorm

Pro

UFO's spotted in clouds of Houston, TX

http://www.mirror.co.uk...

If the universe is infinite, by virtue of chance it means that every possible configuration of matter must exist somewhere (according to this documentary).

If the universe is infinite, by sheer logic there must be a version of advanced alien out there somewhere in existence.

If evolution evolved us, it can evolve aliens superior to us in intellect, and it can evolve aliens superior in intellect that are able to laugh in infinite time.

Even Richard Dawkins, Biologist and proponent of evolution when asked how life began says,'?"The first self replicating molecule. When asked ,"How did that happen?" Replies,"Nobody knows that." If this was your explanation to someone superior in intellect, you would amuse them. When a race of aliens evolved amusement and the ability to laugh, they would laugh at a human explaining evolution then ending with "No one knows how it happened." In reference to the first self replicating molecule theory. It is funny and makes me laugh, and I am not of the intellectual capacity of a superior intellected alien.

http://youtu.be...

Evolved aliens would all be different as humans are all different. Therefore, sme of them would have a similar since of humor as I do.
AIyssa

Con

Re: Well first, you have to prove that an advanced and technologically superior aliens actually exist.
Your video shows me a bunch of lights in the sky that could be anything. There's no reason for me or anyone else to believe that those are UFO's.

Re: Second, you have to prove that these aliens are capable of laughing.
Still yet to be proven.

Re: Third, you have to prove that these aliens would likely find humans explaining evolution to be laughable.
Lots of people know that the square root of 2 is irrational. .01% of these people can prove that square root of 2 is irrational via logic by contradiction. 99.99% can't. Is that funny? I don't find it funny. You'd have to be funny in the head to find that funny.
The fact that some people don't know precisely how the first life originated - even if it's the entirety of humanity - doesn't show that aliens would laugh or find it to be ridiculous.

Re: Fourth, you have to prove that aliens would likely disbelieve evolution.
You have not shown why aliens would disbelieve evolution. You've only shown that you personally disbelieve in evolution.
Just because you don't know how to prove that the square root of 2 is irrational, doesn't mean that it isn't.
Just because you don't know how to prove evolution's origins, doesn't mean that it doesn't have an origins.
Life is a chemical reaction. THere were a lot of chemical reactions going around on the Earth billions of years ago. One of them just happened to be self sustaining and also had multiplicative properties. Not hard to believe imo. But I don't have to prove that evolution has an origins. You're the one that has to prove that the notion that it does is silly. You have not presented something that would show that it is.

Re: Fifth, you have to prove that these aliens would likely coin and use the term "BS".
Remains to be proven

Re: If you can't prove any of these, then you're wrong and you lose.
You're wrong. And you're losing.
GrittyWorm

Pro

This is an easy one because I myself an an advanced alien, I can laugh, and I do not believe in evolution because my race/species disproved it long ago. It's an archaeic way of of trying to explain how life began. Really? You guys think T-Rex turned into a chicken over time? Lol! (See, I just laughed.)

Your so called "scientists can't decide if chickens came from dinosaurs or if the dinosaurs were wiped out by " "big freeze". Or was it a comet? Nevertheless, it was neither one. There is no evolution. You have not witnessed anything change species for a reason. Your scientists have even coined the term "the first self replicating molecule". And... how did that happenM my feloow mother ship crew members have a morbid curiosity as to how your pion scientists try and explain away "abiogenesis". And how did that happen? Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol. Every one of the advanced aliens on this ship is laughing and hysterically.
AIyssa

Con

"I am an advanced alien."
And I'm God.

"My race/species disproved evolution"
Ahaha.
You disproved evolution? That's funny because according to my omniscience, evolution actually happened.

"Lol I laughed"
Saying 'lol' is not the same as actually laughing. You have no definitive proof that you actually laughed. Also, my omniscience tells me that you're not actually an advanced alien. You're really just some person on the other side of the internet who is lying in a sad bid at winning a debate on an online debate site.
I thought I told you humans something like 'Thou shalt not lie" somewhere in the last.. 2000 years or so? But if you want me to send you to Hell, that's your prerogative.

"My fellow ship crew members.."
You need to stop lying. I'm really going to send you to Hell. I'm not kidding. You're gonna burn for eternity.

"Every one of the advanced aliens on this ship."
Sir. Sir. I hate to break this to you, but these imaginary friends of yours? They don't really exist. You need to face reality. I know of several psychologists that can help you with your condition. Would you like me to call them?

"Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol."
Lol.
GrittyWorm

Pro

I am the Father of all gods. I gave you life 900 zillion to the 20th power years ago by using telikenesis mating spiritonic spermanoids on the demi goddess named Mendalinia. Luke, I am your father, and I chose to give you limited comprehension abilities when I designed and manipulated your ghost dna. You have a high IQ compared to humans sitting at at 10,649,547,413, but mine is unmeasurable because I am the grand creator of all things that exist. I am the creator of all things, so I declare myself a "superior alien" for the sake of debate. I can stop time, go backward or forward in time and change anything or even morph anyone's perceptions or thoughts. I put a governor on your mind and put a deception app on your mind. It causes you to believe evolution to be true when it abviously is not to a nongoverned mind.

I am the omnipotent declarer of all things, have declared my power and authority and have the final say no matter what else happens. I declare in my omnipotant and "final say authority" that evolution is funny. I declare that advanced aliens laugh at evolution. This is the final command of the debate. I now command you to make a rebutal to my statements and to this debate topic to prove my power and authority. I also declare that rebutal as fiction that I forced you to type by my will.
AIyssa

Con

Haha. You're funny. Omniscient means I know everything. That means that my IQ can't be any less than infinity. So you're wrong.
And since I'm God, by definition, I am both omniscient and omnipotent.
So I win.
Enjoy your stay in hell little man.
GrittyWorm

Pro

I am a good and pleasant god. My opponent is a god who has attempted to sentence me to eternal damnation and torture. You decide. Merciful, loving, kind god? Or sociopathic, vengence based, angry, self absorbed god?
AIyssa

Con

Meh. Ad hom.
Vote con.

Posted by AIyssa 1 year ago
AIyssa
@bsh1, thank you!!
Posted by bsh1 1 year ago
bsh1
@Alyssa, welcome back.