daytonanerd
Torvald

Adventure Fight 2!

Torvald

daytonanerd

Pro

Alright, so I saw Torvaid do an Adventure Fight with Jorgelucas, but Jorge didn't do too good of a job, so I think I can do better, and let me start.

I have an Americium Nuclear Weapon, and I fire it at my opponent's current location.
Torvald

Con

You must be awfully rich, if you can afford a bomb made of Americium that is large enough to destroy anything larger than a parking meter! Because it would take you so very long to collect enough Americium to actually build such a device, I would have plenty of time to build a lead and concrete dome around you. Making you the only one to be damaged by your bomb. You should've known better, and used Tritium.
daytonanerd

Pro

I drill my way out of the dome by going under it, and going up to the land outside of the dome. Because I am filthy rich, I have many bases, so I go to secret base #2.

I use the Goldeneye from the James Bond movie of the same name(because there were 2 goldeneyes, and only one was destroyed in the movie), and strike your residency with it, dismantling all of your technological devices, and, depending on where you are, killing you.

I then overthrow the United States, and take control of their military. Your move.
Torvald

Con

Luckily, I have multiple residences, and the one in Tibet doesn't have any technology, so the Goldeneye destroys nothing but a house. I happened to be inhabiting a secret residence of mine, Location Unknown, so you're out of luck, about killing me. I take a trip to that factory in Malaysia that produces performance-enhancing chemicals, the ones from the Bourne series, and infect myself with the virus. Naturally, I had made travel arrangements to an undisclosed location, so you don't actually know where I am.
daytonanerd

Pro

My overthrowing of the United States allowed me to take full control of the United States, and therefore I also have the CIA at my disposal. I use them, along with MI6 as an alliance, find your location, and take control of the Icarus satellite from Die Another Day. I use it to obliterate you and your location. The CIA and MI6 are also tracking you and your every location, so the beams from the Icarus satellite follow you. If you happen to get away, or enter the United States or Britain, a team of Brian from Taken (Liam Neeson) and James Bond from Goldeneye (Pierce Brosnan) will hunt you down and kill you.
Torvald

Con

Well, since you seem very hell-bent on wiping me off of the face of the planet. That's okay, I've taken you with me. You see, the undisclosed location to which I traveled after visiting Malaysia was the basement of the White House. So, in using the Icarus Array, you are destroying yourself, as well as 007 and Brian. And anyway, the CIA and MI6 had no luck in finding Jason Bourne, why would I be any easier? Regardless, if I'm going down, you're coming with me.
daytonanerd

Pro

You obviously forgot what I said in round 3. I said that if you entered US or UK territory, I would instead have James Bond and Brian hunt you down and kill you. And you now have revealed your hiding spot. James and Brian are right behind you. By the way, say hi to JFK in the land of the dead for me, OK?
Torvald

Con

Ouch for you! I only revealed my past location, the place to which I relocated after infecting myself with a performance-enhancing virus. I healed, and picked up Jason Bourne and Aaron Cross on the way. We can all hide pretty well, I think. Good luck finding us now! And since you've destroyed the White House, the USA will not want your leadership after that, especially since you should be dead (last I checked, the leader of the USA does live in the White House, and shooting the White House with the Icarus satellite would change that rather permanently). I think I'll go take a cruise.
daytonanerd

Pro

The White House became a museum after I took office, as the location was too attention-grabbing. I never left Secret Base #2. The public thinks the White House was destroyed by extreme solar flares. I also picked up John Rambo(First Blood, Sylvester Stallone) and Rocky Balboa(Rocky IV, Sylvester Stallone) Shamefully for you, when the CIA and MI6 found your current location, they inserted a bug in your food. You ate the food and the mechanical bug, and now it is permanently attached to the walls of your stomach, as if it is removed from your stomach walls, you will die from internal bleeding. This bug allows me to track your current location, and I now know where your cruise ship is. I use the Icarus Beam to destroy you, your cruise ship, as well as Jason Bourne and Aaron Cross. And if you do survive the Icarus beam, James Bond, Brian, John Rambo, and Rocky Balboa will come and destroy you in all ways. By the way, after your death, it is revealed that your widow was having an affair with James Bond. The wife was happy that you died, and she and Bond got married. And then the widow mysteriously disappears once the new James Bond movie comes out.
Torvald

Con

Oh, but how unfortunately for you, my butler ate the food you bugged, so you've just sent a mercenary force to destroy Tim Curry. My cruise ship remains untouched, unluckily for you. And I'm not married, so my wife couldn't possibly have an affair with James Bond, and especially not marry him, since 007 doesn't believe in marriage. The two guys that you destroyed whom you thought were Jason Bourne and Aaron Cross were actually Will Ferrell and Kanye West (you must need glasses). Seems like it's about time to get that Icarus satellite decommissioned! I rewire an unknown number of terrorist missiles, that were intended for the already destroyed White House, programming them to target the Icarus satellite. While it's occupied, I make a swing over to north Africa, then south Asia, and convince Bane and Ra's al Gul to target you (since, apparently, in this warped and twisted fantasy world in which characters played by Sylvester Stallone can be in multiple places at once, Ra's al Gul doesn't have to be dead either). You now have two separate versions of the League of Shadows, as well as a couple of genetically engineered killing machines hunting you down. Even 007 and Brian from Taken won't be enough to save you. Anyway, as On Her Majesty's Secret Service proves, James Bond is not always the ideal agent. So I can continue my cruise, while you, well, Deshi basara.
Posted by Torvald 4 years ago
Torvald
Craig may not be the Bond that Brosnan was, but I'm still looking forward to seeing Skyfall.
Posted by daytonanerd 4 years ago
daytonanerd
Yeah. I mean, it is a definite reboot if they replace 007, Moneypenny, and M. I was considering going with Daniel Craig's Casino Royale 007, but then I realized that he was only 2 movies away from his 007 movie about getting old, and the fact that Craig wasn't badass enough as Brosnan was.
Posted by Torvald 4 years ago
Torvald
I won't argue with that, about Goldeneye. Brosnan is my favorite 007 anyway.
Posted by daytonanerd 4 years ago
daytonanerd
Still, my point stands that Goldeneye was a reboot of the Bond series, and I chose the Bond from Goldeneye, so... Yeah, your point is invalid about that in Round 5
Posted by Torvald 4 years ago
Torvald
On Her Majesty's Secret Service wasn't the only one to fail. Moonraker is probably the weirdest of them all. I still haven't discerned a point to that movie!
Posted by daytonanerd 4 years ago
daytonanerd
It interrupted the Sean Connery train of Bond movies, the actor of Bond in OHMSS quit before OHMSS was released, and besides, Goldeneye pretty much was a reboot of the Bond series, and I said the Bond from Goldeneye, so OHMSS has no relevance in this debate.
Posted by Torvald 4 years ago
Torvald
There's no such thing as an illegitimate 007 movie. Just because it's a little off the beaten track doesn't make it illegitimate.
Posted by daytonanerd 4 years ago
daytonanerd
And besides, everyone should consider On her Majesty's Secret Service an illegitimate Bond movie.
Posted by daytonanerd 4 years ago
daytonanerd
Even though you really ate it. The MI6 and the CIA both reported that you ate it.
Vote Placed by Muted 4 years ago
Muted
daytonanerdTorvaldTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro had no chance against the superior Con