Advertisements on TV should be very short

Foliya has forfeited round #2.
Started: 10/17/2016 Category: TV
Updated: 4 days ago Status: Debating Period

Hello! I think that advertisements on TV are very annoying and hamper the film or show watching very much. I don't mean that they should be banned at all, but it would be great if ads were showed only for 1 or 2 minutes as maximum and the period of time between them were long.

I think that advertisements shouldn't be short.
They should stay the same because imagine there is a trend out such as chromecast 2, people wouldn't remember the name of the product they want to buy and the company would waste their money on a advertisement.
Then no company will advertise on tv so the tv programmes would not make money therefore there will be no tv programmes except for the government's. Would you really want that?