jwcmcorbin
lubuscus

Advertising is harmful to American Society

jwcmcorbin

Con

1- Acceptance

2- Opening Arguments

3- Refutations

4- Rebuild and refute opponents refutations

5- Closing Arguments and Voting Issues

Hoping for a calm, exciting, and overall interesting debate!
lubuscus

Pro

I accept to contend against jwcmcorbin. I would like to thank you for bringing up this debate topic and I too wish for an exciting as well as under control debate. Best of wishes, friend. I believe that Advertisement is in fact beneficial to American society and is a viable asset for marketing.
jwcmcorbin

Con

To begin with the dealings of the second round and of opening statements as against of the resolution: "Adverting is harmful to American Society".

Within the opening acceptance my opponent stated that: "I believe that Advertisement is in fact beneficial to American society and is a viable asset for marketing".

My opponent has already openly agreed to the side of the argument that the con is arguing for.

The resolution states that "Advertising is harmful to American Society", the con, is advocating against what the resolution itself states.

As to now with my opponent openly agreeing with the side of the con then the point has already proven itself for the con

Vote Con.
lubuscus

Pro

lubuscus forfeited this round.
jwcmcorbin

Con

jwcmcorbin forfeited this round.
lubuscus

Pro

lubuscus forfeited this round.
jwcmcorbin

Con

jwcmcorbin forfeited this round.
lubuscus

Pro

lubuscus forfeited this round.
jwcmcorbin

Con

jwcmcorbin forfeited this round.
lubuscus

Pro

lubuscus forfeited this round.
Posted by jwcmcorbin 3 years ago
jwcmcorbin
Sure sounds great! I'll shut down this debate and restart with the same topic. I will take the side of the pro for this same topic and you can take the con
Posted by lubuscus 3 years ago
lubuscus
My apologies. Upon my error I mixed up the sides, however i would appreciate a restart for this debate. If you want to switch sides or argue the same side and i switch sides it up to to you, I am alright with either one side. Again I apologize, this is very embarrassing.
Posted by jwcmcorbin 3 years ago
jwcmcorbin
No I'm just treating this like any debate I would be in. I can restart the debate if he wants though and just argue the other side ;)
Posted by Schoolarrow 3 years ago
Schoolarrow
Jwcmcorbin, give lubuscus a break just because he mixed up the his position on the argument. Even in your own words, "Hoping for a calm, exciting, and overall interesting debate," don't you want to let your opponent have another try?