saboosa
Aerogant

Aerogant is rude to his apponents

saboosa

saboosa

Pro

Well, here we are. You have been nothing but rude to the DDO. community.
Aerogant

Con

As if rude is a bad thing? I am brutally honest with my words and my wisdom. I live in a world filled with conformists and psychopaths. I don't wear a smile, a suit or a smooth hair cut. I tell you the truth - I let you know the pain within that truth, as I do not hold back on telling it. I do not care to make it easier for you, when it's your fault for not self-disciplining yourself and wondering why this man's passion cooks your existential withering.

I can only imagine a world wherein our emotions become realistic traits which physically affect us, as per our anger causing our houses to set on fire; our depression causing us to drown in water; our ways of eating away at ourselves causing acid to rain from the heavens, eating holes through our flesh. A world where stupidity causes many pain; intelligence causing many happiness. A world where the wise lead the people - the unwise are kicked down until they treated their brain, like they would treat their loved one. A world where people would take a glass of water and drink it in sips, rather than take it all in at once, causing the experience to become watered down - realizing that they are nothing without this water. A world where people stopped playing god, to finally play human. A world where judgment ceased to exist, as this world of people would recognize that judgment is paradoxical as it can judge even death. A world where people would accept their emotions and release them, rather than bottle them up and fear those that let them go. A world where people do not pick and choose what they want in their life, as everything in life is a part, not a side. A world where a child would walk into a museum and say, I do not feel anything in this picture, but I do understand that the artist did a lot to make it so. A world where the brain and the heart can live together, where the brain deals with the objective; the heart deals with the subjective; the brain dealing with the Universe; the heart dealing with the "You need verse". A world where art, music and feeling trumps the argument, the abusive and the yielding. A world where people are free to flaunt their intelligence, their potential and their ability like those that can flaunt their ignorance, stupidity and negligence. A world where the wise weren't in pain, but were in paradise - and those that cause others pain, were restrained by a world that welcomed intelligence, knowledge and brain over nonsense.

I see pain in everyone - I may inflict a type of pain, but the reason why it does not go further than a prick, is because the truth is like a rose; beautiful, yet can cause some pain. You don't even remotely know my intentions to base my character off of your own weak ability to sustain yourself through my words that do not take a second to allow you to hide in your comfort zone.
saboosa

Pro

You see, everything you said there dosent make any sence to ANY of us. Then you'll get mad at me and be rude because I don't understand your unreasonable claims. This is what you do.
Aerogant

Con

Or maybe you're dense and live like a sheep, hence why you can only think of a hug over every other crucial issue in this world that cause innocent people a lot of pain and suffering? Then demonstrate that you're quicker to break down into demonizing me as to push me away, when I have not once pushed anyone in my life away - people do it to me because they cannot handle my brilliance.
saboosa

Pro

No offense, but your brilliance is the size of a walnut. You are obsessed with making people thin you are cool when in reality you aren't acting cool, only rude to your opponents.
Aerogant

Con

No offence, but...

Yes, you're just running on hypocrisy and two-faced traits, aren't you? It's like you just cannot decide your reality because you do not have the intellectual integrity to incorporate the information your brain absorbs, as you wasted your brain's potential on what you want to feel, instead of the facts that are waiting to be revealed.
Posted by missjones 2 years ago
missjones
Yes youre right Pro! I debate the exact same thing right now!
Posted by ArcTImes 2 years ago
ArcTImes
what the hell.
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
lollll
Vote Placed by Vexorator 2 years ago
Vexorator
saboosaAerogantTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con admitted to being rude.
Vote Placed by NiamC 2 years ago
NiamC
saboosaAerogantTied
Reasons for voting decision: Insults.... insults everywhere...