missjones
Aerogant

Aerogant is very rude

missjones

missjones

Pro

I say you are very rude aerogant! I red some of your debates and you look to be a person who has no re-gard for any of us! I dont think rude is good! :(
Aerogant

Con

Telling people what they are based on their actions is not to be rude; it's to be truthful. My lack of courtesy for people today is because I spent half of my years of learning figuring out that people are hypocritical animals that pretend to be more than that; they try to look good by wearing nice suits, a monocle, being stylish, being sexy, assuming that somehow what they wear has any affiliation to what they are. Everything is not what it appears on the outside - people choose what they want others to see on the outside. Let me tell you right now, people aren't just going to let everyone know their issues and their insecurities right off the bat, so you have to look beyond their current appearances and stop telling yourself "I trust them", "I'll give them a benefit of a doubt", because these are excuses made by someone who cannot accept that are poorly analytic to begin with!

I save idiots from dangerous people a lot. So many people are so blind and oblivious to the dangers of this society, that I have to use my analysis and wit to make sure they do not get hurt. Sometimes it's difficult, because you spent years sometimes saying you probably made a mistake this time, but years later, you see on the news that you were right about someone and they were charged for sexual assault. People do not see what I see, not because I'm psychic or special, but because I know how the human brain works on a level higher than anyone; I watch people draw profiles on serial killers and somehow these people managed to describe a serial killer as if they were the serial killer! No, it's because humans are not "complicated", they have reactions - I have managed to figure out every reaction a human makes throughout extensive studying and analyzing. If there's anyone you want to come to for advice on if someone is being honest or dishonest, it would be me. The way I break down people is a talent in its own right. I am so far deep inside the human brain, that I can break down authority and pride in seconds because I know what causes people to think their age or position is more important than others, or why people are patriotic or prideful. I "know" why - others do not!

I am not the bad guy just because I make people feel bad about themselves. No, this is based on their own irresponsible behavior - the shame they feel when I scold them for their foolishness is the result of life and consequence.
missjones

Pro

You can still be telling the truth and being rude aerogant! And calling people and idiot is also very rude! So i say you are rude!
Aerogant

Con

I live by a principle: "If you are honest, but aren't rude, people will elude the truth." When you understand what happens when you tell people their true nature - not being rude is the last thing you want to do! By telling them something they do not want to hear, you're turning them into a half-human; half-animal. Being nice and smiling is never going to save you when you just woke the beast.
missjones

Pro

Right, so, first of all, being truthful and rude are not polar opposites, so therefore you can be both. I don't care if you're telling the truth or not, there's no need to be rude. "My lack of courtesy for people today is because I spent half of my years of learning figuring out that people are hypocritical animals that pretend to be more than that..." So you're a cynic. Congratulations. I really couldn't care less. Don't come onto a debating site like a little child and release all of your insecurities into it like a river of filth.
"Everything is not what it appears on the outside - people choose what they want others to see on the outside." Right, so you choose to appear as an imbecile and a fool on the outside, great. Oh, yeah, and what an incredible principle. "If you are honest, but aren't rude, people will elude the truth." Wow, thanks Lincoln, I suddenly feel a wave of intelligence and serenity washing over me. So you're saying that if you're truthful yourself without being rude, no one will be truthful in return. Um, okay then. It's just sad. You come onto a debating site, enter into debates that are far too over your head, and what, come out with a 4.44% win ratio. Wow, you must feel like you've come far in this lifetime. Brilliant work, pal. I'm glad that there are people like you out there, because it ultimately just shows me how fortunate I am.
Aerogant

Con

I am aggressively rude, because I am honest.

You are passive-aggressively rude, because you are dishonest and a coward.

I see right through naive children whom built their ethos on angst and exaggeration over analysis and evidence. You do not fool me - your entire response is solely to condescend me, which is being rude in a passive-aggressive way. "far too over your head", you don't even know what I am capable of and the amount of megatons of knowledge I have over your angst.

This is why I am rude and honest about being so - people like you are know it all's, yet you attack people that supposedly "know nothing", while at the same time anyone that is remotely intelligent can see that you treat me differently from actual stupid people, to say that I am not stupid as you think; that's the illusion you are too ignorant to understand!
Posted by Aerogant 2 years ago
Aerogant
Not everything people say has meaning behind saying it. I resort to satire, reverse-psychology, multi-perceptual dimensions, allusions and ambages.
Posted by CodyLTJames 2 years ago
CodyLTJames
holy crap your a troll! how did i not realize that before. no one in their right mind would say i failed to prove it when its right there in irreversible letters on the debate section.
Posted by Aerogant 2 years ago
Aerogant
You have failed to prove that I legitimately called myself rude rather than questioning myself as being rude, therefore your voting privileges should be revoked for being biased and unjustified.
Posted by CodyLTJames 2 years ago
CodyLTJames
You sound just like Damien.
Posted by CodyLTJames 2 years ago
CodyLTJames
Quote: This is why I am rude

And who the f*ck is cody
Posted by Aerogant 2 years ago
Aerogant
Cody, as everyone else hasn't realized, I not once genuinely said I was rude throughout it. Therefore, my genius stands. I was waiting for the right moment to let you guys know that you haven't proven anything except how clever I am.
Posted by ldow2000 2 years ago
ldow2000
This entire debate is pretty ridiculous, but solely based on debate, pro would have one as con had a concession to being rude. That said, this is so ridiculous that I don't intend to vote.
Posted by Vexorator 2 years ago
Vexorator
"I red some of," and "has no re-gard."

Pro loses S&G...
Posted by Aerogant 2 years ago
Aerogant
Nightmares are rude to us, but they help us deal with serious issues that are hiding under our conscious awareness.

Mother nature is rude to us, but mother nature has to be rude, so we can grow big and strong. Me being rude to people is not a bully being rude to people - when I'm rude, it's because I want to let you know that what you do is weak compared to what I do and I want you to know what it takes to do what I do, while a bully will be rude by calling you names and abusing you to make themselves seem big and strong, when they are just cowards. I'm not a coward - I will say as I say it to a police officer, to a workaholic, to a politician or the president - you'll see that I am everything but a bully; I am the heart of honesty and truth. The truth comes with thorns, so do I, so don't expect to get close to me without pricking yourself, because you spent more times pointing fingers at others, instead of learning how to use handle thorns properly.
Vote Placed by CodyLTJames 2 years ago
CodyLTJames
missjonesAerogantTied
Reasons for voting decision: So called genius proved the opponent right. Amateur move.
Vote Placed by Vexorator 2 years ago
Vexorator
missjonesAerogantTied
Reasons for voting decision: Concession.
Vote Placed by FuzzyCatPotato 2 years ago
FuzzyCatPotato
missjonesAerogantTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con conceded.
Vote Placed by AlternativeDavid 2 years ago
AlternativeDavid
missjonesAerogantTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con gave concession in the final round.
Vote Placed by Robert_Weiler 2 years ago
Robert_Weiler
missjonesAerogantTied
Reasons for voting decision: "I am aggressively rude, because I am honest." is a concession on the resolution. missjones' Grammar in Round 1 was atrocious. "I am not rude, I am honest, and my honesty is taken as rudeness" would have been a defensible position opposing the resolution.
Vote Placed by birdlandmemories 2 years ago
birdlandmemories
missjonesAerogantTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con proved pro's case by being rude in the debate. Thus, the BOP was met.
Vote Placed by blackkid 2 years ago
blackkid
missjonesAerogantTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con won. I can't believe I actually had to submit to that fact but it is true. Con provided reasoning for his behavior, he did answer to the call of the behavior itself, and even with pro's accusation the actual "debate" of the matter would rely on why, not the fact that there is, a rudeness to con. What a weird day.
Vote Placed by Domr 2 years ago
Domr
missjonesAerogantTied
Reasons for voting decision: In Round 1 Aero called people idiots. No matter the truth of this, that is a rude comment. There are better ways to describe people of this idiotic nature without sounding insensitive and rude.