1davey29
Batclone12

Affirmative Action

1davey29

1davey29

Con

I fully believe in the idea of affirmative action, but I am against how it is currently being done. I believe that there should be a way for minorities to advance more efficiently in society, but the current form of affirmative action, while indeed advancing the minorities, declines the majorities. I believe if the current form of affirmative action continues, the minorities will become the majorities and we will be forced to change our perspective once again. I get that affirmative action is made to balance and integrate society as to where racism no longer exists, but frankly, that is impossible. For one thing, affirmative action within itself is racist, as racism is not only the negative discrimination of a race, gender, age, or culture, but also the positive discrimination of a race, gender, age, or culture. Secondly, humans are within themselves biased on where they live, what the majority is, how there parents and peers act, and how they are raised and whom they are raised around.
Batclone12

Pro

I am for Affirmative action due to the fact that while these so called "diplomats" try to make peace, there are already terrorists around the world, preparing, training, and scamming. if said country was to attack with affirmative action, said rebels would be crushed before they gain power over the people.
1davey29

Con

What does affirmative action have to do with war and terrorism? Affirmative action only affects the country in which it is being used.
Batclone12

Pro

Batclone12 forfeited this round.
1davey29

Con

Debate over.
Batclone12

Pro

Batclone12 forfeited this round.
Posted by Pfalcon1318 2 years ago
Pfalcon1318
i really hope you realize how confusing your argument is. you don't present an argument that goes against Affirmative action. your argument supports it.
Vote Placed by Krazzy_Player 2 years ago
Krazzy_Player
1davey29Batclone12Tied