Max.Wallace
xOs

Afraid of TROLLS? this is just a bunch of electrons on your screen. They might eat you? lol!

xOs

Max.Wallace

Pro

What are the troll haters afraid of exactly, if they are the smart ones?
xOs

Con

Ah, trolling.
It is an art of irritating and openly mocking and making/doing derogatory things to another person, usually online.
Offline, I would call this a lesser form of bullying, and the same rules apply to online. And if we were to sum this up to bullying (and or cyberbullying). We could assume that the same actions have the same results. Now, I'm not saying that it would happen quickly, all I'm saying is that suicide rates due to cyber bullying is at an all time high. One troll won't do it, but with the number of people out there saying mean things over the internet, one troll is not the only troll you will encounter. These trolls sometimes don't. Stop at that, either. Below I have posted a link to a youtube channel called "VideoGames". He is known for his crazy trolling reactions, and has gotten people kicked out of servers and off of games.

https://m.youtube.com...

And look? Do you see the subscriber count? Two million. Two million people that think that racial slurs, slander, and vulgar language are hilarious! Something to be laughed about! Something that they should try themselves! Any one of these children could be the one that pushes another helpless kid over the edge. And they don't stop there. They think that these reactions are funny, so they keep going. They carry on doing what they watched, and by doing so, they hurt more and more kids. They get more and more kids involved, they start the trolling in their area. In conclusion, the 21st century is a digital age, and nowadays, the simple computer virus is not the only thing that you should watch out for on the internet.
Max.Wallace

Pro

Trolling is an art form? Well then! That is truly encouraging as I thought I was wasting my time, but maybe someday my words will ring true with future generations. Thanks for the compliment! I totally disagree with your definition however. Your definition reeks of feminism, psychology and political correctness, all of which are tools of tyranny in the new age. Tyrannical tools of people that do not have confidence in themselves, except in their ability to make a bunch of money by convicting trolls, and depend on folks like you to defend them with accusations like "your comments made so and so kill themselves, you must pay with your life." You are not who you say you are, so why should anyone trust you?
xOs

Con

Honestly, I wouldn't call your counter argument a counter argument at all, I would call it a last resort. Which is a pity because we still have more rounds to go. The fact is, trolls are the pests of the internet, and it's fine to be angry with them. What I think (and do note me being politically incorrect here), is that you are one of the people that loves to hide, and watch as the trolls engage in trolling. That grabs at any one shots that he thinks will hurt a person over the internet. That is why you can't win this argument. And I'm duly sorry, but that rampage you called an "argument" , seemed like your very last card.
Max.Wallace

Pro

I see you have added a most realistic pic to your honest and true profile, sir judge. From your wordsmanship, I would suspect no less arrogance out of ye then your own belief that you are the hammer of justice, which can never be manmadem, according to Darwin and God.
3
The only thing I won't do is hurt people, but comiitteds as you will depict me as your truth, which is a lie.

winning the argument here, would be no validation of reality, derrrrrr, Yerrrrr hawner?!?!?1?!?1
xOs

Con

It honestly took me a second to decipher what that last argument was all about, and to be honest, I would expect better results from a "forty one" year old. This argument has been, by my terms, a mere squabble in which I have tried my best to keep the conversation on track. It seems I have failed to even keep a decent conversation. The first round was very promising, with a lot of points to be argued, but in the second round the entire debate lost steam. I hope to win my first debate, and hope for many more interesting debates in the near future.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
My opponent is anonymous, can they be trusted?
Posted by Ragnar 2 years ago
Ragnar
In the spirit of trolling: Such an unclear resolution may lead some to suggest equilibrium between age and IQ.
Posted by EchoboostX4 2 years ago
EchoboostX4
Posted by Korov007 2 years ago
Korov007
What exactly are you debating? I feel like you're trolling........
Posted by PeacefulChaos 2 years ago
PeacefulChaos
You suck!

*feeds troll more*
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
who is it that annoys the trolls? is it the righteous? don't you realize you are feeding me?

trolls are soooooooo immature.......right?
Posted by Victoria85176 2 years ago
Victoria85176
I would not say "afraid" but extremely annoyed, by you and every other troll on this website. :)
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
wtf is this
Posted by Daltonian 2 years ago
Daltonian
Why is this a debate?
Vote Placed by rings48 2 years ago
rings48
Max.WallacexOsTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro acted like a ***hole the whole time. xOs actually presented an argument and just didnt attack others.
Vote Placed by FuzzyCatPotato 2 years ago
FuzzyCatPotato
Max.WallacexOsTied
Reasons for voting decision: ... what. "manmadem".
Vote Placed by Ragnar 2 years ago
Ragnar
Max.WallacexOsTied
Reasons for voting decision: The resolution is too unclear to judge arguments... However once con accepted pro decided to post an ad hominem attack against him in the comment section. This blatant attempt at voter manipulation does nothing to help pro, while it is him willingly throwing away his conduct.