Midnight_Wind
Arnold_Benjaman

African Americans DO Belong In Society!

Midnight_Wind

Pro

I saw your comment on that opinion. That was a horrible thing to say. I want to know if you can back that up with FACTS!
Arnold_Benjaman

Con

Facts:
Black SCUM cannot spend a day in their lives without raping killing robbing etc.
Monkeys are nothing but trouble, and I unfortunately have to do this debate which is a waste of my time.
Midnight_Wind

Pro

Oh really? Let me list some names:
Matt Baker Matt Baker is often considered the first known successful African-American artist in the comic-book industry.
Charlie Sifford.
Willie O'Ree.
Bayard Rustin.
Frederick Douglass.
Matthew Henson.
Jesse Owens.
Johnny Bright.

https://www.google.com...

Just because some people have done bad things doesn't mean ALL are bad.

I wanted to debate with you, but you did not have to accept the debate.
Arnold_Benjaman

Con

I apologize as I have been busy with work. I was talking to Cisco CFO regarding business together in San Jose.
Throughout my trip to California, I saw NO black people that were at any technological corporation or at Stanford, my alma mater. I did see 2 in a McDonalds but that was it. They seemed like misfits and looked suspicious. Who knew 10 minutes later the police would arrive and arrest them?
Where are crime rates highest? Yup. Black Scum Neighborhoods. Who kills the most percentage wise? Yup. The monkeys. Who has the lowest income per-capita? You guessed it. Those ex-slave stable bucks.
They would be better off in camps a-la Hitler or executed, and as President-elect Donald Trump said "What do you have to lose?" When dealing with exterminating monkeys... nothing
Midnight_Wind

Pro

I see you have copy and pasted one of your earlier arguments. I have one thing to say to you: Buck up, Shut up, or Back up.
It means Grow up, keep your rude opinions to yourself, or prove what you are saying.
Get new material.

Imagine every one is ice-cream. Any flavor for any race.
Although they taste different, they are ALL ice-cream.

Also, how can I know if you are telling the truth about your trip?

conclusion:
My opponent has no factual base, was quite rude, and just insulting. I extend my arguments and remind the judges that con has said the same things in multiple debates.
Arnold_Benjaman

Con

Get new material.

I win. Thank you for debating! Try again next time. (smiley face)
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: Hiu// Mod action: Removed<

7 points to Pro. Reasons for voting decision: Because it makes sense!

[*Reason for removal*] Not an RFD. The voter must explain all point allocations.
************************************************************************
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
>Reported vote: godsend221// Mod action: Removed<

4 points to Pro (Conduct, Arguments). Reasons for voting decision: Some things shouldn't need debate. It's beneath me and anyone to even consider something like what Con has said here. Of course African Americans should be part of society. They are human and so am I. Therefore, they are part of society.

[*Reason for removal*] This is not an RFD. The voter is imposing their views of the topic on the debate, and while they are welcome to do so in the comments, they are not allowed to award points based on those views. The voter is required to explain their decision based on the arguments given in the debate, and to explain all point allocations. The voter does neither.
***********************************************************************
Posted by Midnight_Wind 1 year ago
Midnight_Wind
I see that you have given up. A shame that an adult can not face a teenager.