TheGamer1998
Logan94

African Americans and Hispanics should get their rights in America

Logan94

TheGamer1998

Pro

Round one will be the acceptance of this speech
Logan94

Con

I accept the challenge
TheGamer1998

Pro

There have been too many civil wars in the past due to racism, African Americans and Hispanics should get their rights no matter where they go, Americans, except me and some others, are extremely racist and tell them they don't have any rights what so ever, well if this is a free country, don't other people diserve their rights?
Logan94

Con

they do have their rights! They have been granted the same rights as everyone else. Under the law they are seen as equal. There are no extra rights to give them! If someone denies them something because of their race they can be taken to court and sued. WE have equal rights in the United States!
TheGamer1998

Pro

That's what people say but segregation isn't completely gone, if your agreeing with me that segregation should be banned, n why did you even accept the debate?
Logan94

Con

I am agreeing with you that it should be gone. But i am arguing that it is gone in the legal aspect, as in government. Their will always be peoples own opinions and actions. However, they have all their rights under the law as any other man. Segregation is illegal, but it still happens. Just like any other crime. If segregation occurs they have the right to sue, but they do have the same rights as every american. They have equal rights
TheGamer1998

Pro

Then Government should be kicked out of office cause they never do anything to help the economy, only worsen it, such as raising their own salaries and letting states legalize drugs.
Logan94

Con

i ask for a con ballot. this debate was very unproductive and my opponent did not understand any arguments made.
Also the economy and the legalization of drugs has nothing to do with this debate. Vote con
Posted by PonyGirl 4 years ago
PonyGirl
Ummmm sorry Austin but they do have the same rights as other people. I have a classmate who's Hispanic and she has the same hw as me and pencils. I think we are all equal already. That's why there's a saying that " all men are created equal".
Vote Placed by effimero89 4 years ago
effimero89
TheGamer1998Logan94Tied
Reasons for voting decision: ...................
Vote Placed by Skynet 4 years ago
Skynet
TheGamer1998Logan94Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I agree with MassiveDump. Pro's statement is acceptable, but his position and thoughts on that position were uninformed. Con agreed with Pro, but Con needed to argue the position that African Americans and Hispanics should NOT get their rights...because he's Con to the statement. I would advise Pro to become more informed on a subject before debating it, and Con not to accept such poor debates. And both of you should learn to cite sources to back up what you claim. Other than that, welcome to DDO.
Vote Placed by MassiveDump 4 years ago
MassiveDump
TheGamer1998Logan94Tied
Reasons for voting decision: My homework for both of you is to go look up the top debaters, and read a few of their debates. You're arguing, but you're not debating.