Kieran_Grassi
iamjaysondivins

Against or for Gay Marriage?

Kieran_Grassi has forfeited round #2.

Kieran_Grassi

Pro

YOU KNOW WHAT IS REALLY DISGUSTING, unhealthy, and harmful? Not the parent of a child that decides to wear a dress or a pair of pants... or the mom that puts on her husbands cologne" but the parents that abuse substances like alcohol and smoking in front of their kids, poisoning the very air they breath... The parents that reject their children" neglect their children" and never teach them right from wrong.
Come on people you don"t give a damn about health and wellbeing of these people" their very existence offends you! People speak out on pointless things like this but could care less about real issues. They will call love disgusting and label hate and rejection a kindness. I cannot believe the absolute hate that is spewed out by people day to day in life and on the web for everyone to see. People are brought into the church through love and acceptance" unconditional love where people didn"t care about stupid things like what you wear and who you think you are. No one is going to want to join the loudmouth group of school bullies people are acting like at all" because it isn"t the people that decide to wear a different piece of fabric one day that are disgusting" its the vile people that spew out their filth and hate for the world to see and stamp Jesus"s name on it. I don"t think there is anything wrong with being gay or trans. Thats my opinion. You can debate me all you want but I've come down a long hard road and I'm not going back. But even if I did believe it was wrong or unhealthy" I should do what Jesus did. Jesus spent lots of time with sinners. He had feasts with them" talked to them" laughed with them" he avoided the stuck up leaders of the church that thought they had everything put together and looked down their noses at him for being kind to people even though he disagreed with them. Yet you people won't have a gay person over at you house... or have anything to do with them because you think you are promoting their lifestyle? I never saw Jesus stand up at those feasts and call out how the people where so disgusting and needed to repent or burn in hell. Jesus changed the world with his love" Gods unconditional love. He had a new voice and people took the time to listen to it not because it was more intellectual... but because it was like nothing people had ever heard before. It was not like the pharisees voices... He spoke the truth but he stood for love. People listened to his truth because of his love. Religious or not" what people are saying is absolute filth. Love is the answer. And if you think transgenders and gays have a medical issue (aka mental illness... aka sexually confused)" why are you shaming them for it? You won"t see anti Down syndrome hate group. You won't see a anti Dyslexia or Autism group. I've never seen people rejecting for things like that. Just show the world some love and maybe they will actually take the time to listen to you opinion. Not writing this directed towards anyone following me... I just want to be a voice of love. I want to help people.
Posted by ProgressCityDweller 6 months ago
ProgressCityDweller
ha! GAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
Posted by edster911 7 months ago
edster911
@Kieran_Grassi,

You are correct on some points but overall I disagree with your premise. Love is the answer, yes I agree. Jesus did defend sinners (Mary Magdalene for one) but this does not mean that Jesus said I love you continue on in your wrongful ways. He said repent and follow me. Jesus accepts all to follow him but only if they repent and follow his ways. Same sex marriage is un-natural. On that same token so is the use of contraceptives or birth control. Sex is meant for one thing and that is procreation. The abuse of the gift of sex for pleasure does not fit in with the natural law. We must remind ourselves that we are not here on this earth to seek our own pleasure but to seek the kingdom of God through Christ.

Check this out:

Matthew 5:27-30
(Jesus said) "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall not commit adultery.' But I say to you, everyone who looks at a woman with lust has already committed adultery with her in his heart. If your right eye causes you to sin, tear it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one of your members than to have your whole body thrown into Gehenna."

Are we to pluck our own eye out? Not in the literal sense but Jesus' point was simply that we need to make a serious effort to avoid sin and keep our focus on things that are eternal rather than passing.

Marriage therefore, should be between a man and a woman. Sex should be for the use of procreation and the unity of the marriage shall be life long and the household should be built on a strong foundation of faith so we can raise more Christians into this world rather than allowing the worldly pleasure take over our families. Amen, God bless.