rogue
Krachon

Age does not affect one's intelligence in a significant way.

rogue

rogue

Con

Age is not the only factor that affects one's intelligence but it does have a significant affect. A brain is not fully developed until age twenty five. source:http://www.academic.marist.edu...

This has a significant effect on one's decision making, problem solving, ability to understand, and many other areas of intelligence. Also, the brain deteriorates after a certain age, causing normal functioning skills also to be affected as well as these other characteristics.

If a person has had more time to experience things and has made an effort to do so, then they probably have. If I have been in high school for three years and you only for two, I have most likely learned more in high school. Same goes for being in the world longer. Same goes for being in the world. If you have been in the world longer than I experiencing things, you have probably experienced more than I.

This is by no means a rule, there are so many other factors. Someone younger can easily be more intelligent than someone older. But, age is a factor. You usually assume a parent is more intelligent than a child. Why? Because they have been in the world longer and probably experienced more and have developed fully.
Krachon

Pro

Hello everybody and Mr.Cons.Before I move on I would like to tell that I am not good in English but I will try.So as the topic states I would like to define some words.
1.Age : only the people less than 20 years old because nows a day many problems focus on these group i.e.Justin Bieber
As the topic said age doesn't affect the intelligent is only ur theory sir.If you make it in fact -Do you think 18 years old will drive an airplane.It is true that age is a key to make people varie but it is depend on their ability too.So the motion should failed
rogue

Con

Thank you for accepting my debate. I think it is very brave of you to try to debate someone with the language barrier which is an obvious setback. Good luck.

I do not understand your definition of age. I think you were trying to point out that age is not the only factor. The problem is that I already pointed that out and have said that is true. You need to prove that age does not SIGNIFICANTLY affect intelligence. Not that it isn't the only factor because that is an accepted fact in the debate.
Krachon

Pro

Krachon forfeited this round.
rogue

Con

My opponent has sadly forfeited this round. I hope he doesn't for the remaining.
Krachon

Pro

Krachon forfeited this round.
rogue

Con

Again, my opponent has forfeited. I do not believe my opponent will respond again.
Krachon

Pro

Krachon forfeited this round.
rogue

Con

I once again have nothing to reply to. Vote con.
Krachon

Pro

Krachon forfeited this round.
Posted by FREEDO 6 years ago
FREEDO
If you want to redebate this, I'll take it.
Posted by Sangers 6 years ago
Sangers
I'm tempted to accept this :P But I have reports as well and I've never debated on this site before :D
Posted by boomeranghugs 6 years ago
boomeranghugs
ah darn! (:
Posted by annhasle 6 years ago
annhasle
boomeranghugs, I so would debate this with her but I have finals and reports due. Not enough time in the day. >.>
Posted by rogue 6 years ago
rogue
I challenged her but she declined. if you want to take it go ahead. I already apologized multiple times even though it was completely unintentional. If you can't let that go please don't make snide comments on my debates.
Posted by annhasle 6 years ago
annhasle
It's not age itself that determines intelligence -- it's the development of the brain itself. Age can usually determine where the brain should BE at it's development but it does not firmly state what their intelligence will BE based on a couple numbers.
Posted by boomeranghugs 6 years ago
boomeranghugs
No, annhasle should do this. I would but I'd probably just get my authority on the matter compromised...again.
Posted by rogue 6 years ago
rogue
Suggest it to him then.
Posted by Ore_Ele 6 years ago
Ore_Ele
Rag should take this. He is always claiming that age limits are agist.
Vote Placed by apologia101 6 years ago
apologia101
rogueKrachonTied
Vote Placed by Cliff.Stamp 6 years ago
Cliff.Stamp
rogueKrachonTied