Ehitsme
edibleshrapnel

Age old Battle Matchup

Ehitsme

Pro

King Leonidas vs. Chuck Norris Who would take the gold ?

However to be fair King Leonidas would be stripped of his armor and weapons. Straight up bare knuckles brawl who do you think would take it. We all have heard and debated chuck vs. bruce and that can be debated till the end of time. However I think that this is a debate that can be truly concluded to one winner.
edibleshrapnel

Con

First of all, I will take the grounds of the great Chuck Norris. For he is the one who allows the universe to revolve around him, and allows us to live. His gift of life should be exalted, but would do not worship him! How great is his patience and compassion for us, his undying forgiveness and gratitude to us imperfects. May we forever read and take in the scripture given to us on all 8 seasons of Walker Texas Ranger. For Chuck "Yahweh" Norris is our true lord and saviour.
Ehitsme

Pro

I just want to say that, that wasn't even remotely a debate on any kind of level. I'm quite literally trying to do a serious match up. Please don't be wasting precious bandwidth on glorifying someone who albeit a great mentor , teach, martial artist. Still we need to evaluate the facts and come to an understanding who would be successor and come out on top. Any serious takers here ? I thought this site was about debates not personal beliefs and/or opinions. Come on people.
edibleshrapnel

Con

edibleshrapnel forfeited this round.
Ehitsme

Pro

Ehitsme forfeited this round.
edibleshrapnel

Con

edibleshrapnel forfeited this round.