MewxVenus
joann_in_wonderland

Ahito would win in a fight against Hibiki, if both of them didn't have help from other people

MewxVenus

MewxVenus

Pro

Hi! I'm here to show that Ahito would totally kick Hibiki's cry-baby butt in a fight. These are characters from Hibiki's magic, by the way. I like Hibiki but let's be honest. We know Ahito would win.

Contention One:
AHITO HAS GUNS

This is self explanatory. A shot from a gun can kill you and it is stated many times through out the series that there is no magic that can bring back the dead.

Contention 2:
Hibiki is no good at magic

Hibiki is supposed to specialize in Magic Circles, but more often then not screws them up. The only really useful thing she can do is make tea. And how is that supposed to help you in a fight? I suppose she could pour scalding hot tea on him, but the time it would take to make said tea must be taken into consideration. He'd shoot her in the forhead before she could finish boiling the water.

Contention 3:
Hibiki is a crybaby

Whenever Hibiki screws up said magic circles, she gets frustrated and crys. Then she completely forgets what she was doing. She can rarely ever get anything productive done because she crys so often.

I now await my opponents sure to be interesting arguments.
joann_in_wonderland

Con

Helloooo :]
I'm here, tonight to prove that in a fight, Ahitio would lose a fight against Hibiki.

Contention One: AHITO HAS GUNS

Good job! Ahito has guns, woop-de-do. :]
Yes, sure he might be able to shoot her in the head multiple times. But we have to think, there have only been two volumes out so far, and each Hibiki uses her own sorts of 'magic' in a way to win her fights, with or without help.
Take example the cursed harmonica, she 'unhooked' everyone didn't she? And even so, by the time Ahito would want to fight his teacher, you and I both know she would be most likely profoundly powerful.

And tea WILL hurt.

Contention 2: Hibiki is no good at magic

Oh contrary, Hibki may not be good at magic NOW but as I recall from the books, her master ( Shirotsuki ) always reminds us that she has potential in her, and I quote "Soon your potential became and undeniable distraction."
And by the time Ahito would even think of going against Hibiki, this 'potential' we can predict will make her one heck of a magician, as I have stated before.

Contention 3: Hibiki is a crybaby

Can we blame her? She's had it hard! That's what she does when she get's frustrated! But we see that gets less and less frequent in the two novels!

Now unto my own contentions.

Contention One. So far there have been two volumes.

And in those two volumes we have already seen a significance in Hibiki's and Ahito's behavior and strengths. In Hibiki's case, she was a mute little girl with her knees drawn up to her chest as she sat alone crying. But throughout her time with her master, she grows to be compassionate. It's not her fault that shes kindhearted and gets a bit teary eyed at those heart jerking moments. But she grew into and still is growing into a stronger, and kinder yet person who WILL be one heck ( and I quote ) of a magician.

Contention Two. The potential in her.
Do I really need to write this down once more? Her master saw it, the academy headmaster sees it currently.
The End.

Contention Three. Her 'new' kind of magic.

That's part of the plot! She is going create a new magic that takes no sacrifice, it's point blank obvious. And it will be quite magical :]
MewxVenus

Pro

I would like to point out that since there are only two volumes, this debate can't take into consideration what might happen. We can only take into consideration what is known as fact in the series so far. Unfortuantely, we can't read the author's mind and find out what she's doing with the next volume.

Now, your attack on my first contention:

Yeah, tea will hurt but it takes a while to make. Otherwise you're just dumping luke warm water on a person.

Attack 2:

She may have "potential" but that has yet to be unlocked. So, she can only stand on the limited, metioker magic experience she has.

Attack 3:

Weak attack. You admit she's a cry baby. This point still stands strong.

Now to attack your case:

Contention 1

I already attacked this. See the first paragraph of this rebuttal

Contention 2:

This potential, once again, remains to be seen so we can only depend on current knowledge of the characters

Contention 3:

This new magic:

One: hasn't been created
Two: It states clearly in Volume 2 that it helps people, and doesn't hurt them. So this would be relatively useless in a fight anyway.
joann_in_wonderland

Con

joann_in_wonderland forfeited this round.
MewxVenus

Pro

I cannot attack an argument that hasn't been written. So instead I urge you to vote Pro. Thank you for this round!
joann_in_wonderland

Con

Posted by MewxVenus 8 years ago
MewxVenus
lol

Yup. First me. Then Hannah. Then Amanda...Then Joann...and the list just keeps growing...be afraid...be VERY afraid...MWUHAHAHAHA!

Just kidding! XP
Posted by zach12 8 years ago
zach12
this site is being overrun by Mountain Home, Idaho girls lol
Vote Placed by theitalianstallion 8 years ago
theitalianstallion
MewxVenusjoann_in_wonderlandTied
Vote Placed by MewxVenus 8 years ago
MewxVenus
MewxVenusjoann_in_wonderlandTied