kingahmed
kwagga_la

Ahmed on why god and genies needs to be remembered memories from human again and again

kwagga_la has forfeited round #1.

kingahmed

Pro

just listen to my audio and tell me whether i am true or not https://www.youtube.com...

if you lost challenge then world war 3 doesnt happens ever

my english accent is english and its just one round challenge.

i never lost challenges because i am never wrong.
Posted by kwagga_la 7 months ago
kwagga_la
Your argument stated is that when humans do something wrong then they will have a memory of that which they did wrong. When the act is done and the memory formed then the gods or genies will act on the memory accordingly. This suggests that the gods and genies have very limited knowledge! According to your logic, people with alzheimer's disease can do whatever and remain sinless. This also suggest unjust punishment due to distorted memories. Your argument is illogical at best and not true.