AlbertWekser
jacobie1121

Albert Wesker Vs

AlbertWekser
Started: 6/25/2014 Category: Funny

AlbertWekser

Pro

It can be anyone that's not immortal has magic or can fly that will be unfair and first round only say who you will use to fight Albert wesker .
jacobie1121

Con

Bruce Lee
AlbertWekser

Pro

We'll this turned out to be easy Albert Wesker has super human speed so Bruce lee wouldn't be able to lay a hand on him and his super strength would mean that one of his punches will probably kill him and with that all albert wesker would do is snap his neck or punch him so hard he he dies because no matter how hard or strong Bruce lee is he can't compare to someone who survived rocket launchers aimed at his head and bullets and still recovers pretty fast so while Bruce lee is a great fighter Albert Wesker is stronger then him and more resistant to punches so even if he punches albert wesker he would just laugh at him .
jacobie1121

Con

I would like to start off by stating a few rules that I would like my opponent to agree to.

2&3 rounds are for arguments only- no rebuttals

4 round is for conclusion/rebuttals only- no new arguments

no swearing

Now: BUCE LEE

"Bruce Lee (Chinese: 李小(845; was born Lee Jun-fan, Chinese: 李振"281;; 27 November 1940 " 20 July 1973) is widely considered as the father of mixed martial arts. He was a Hong Kong American martial artist, Hong Kong action film actor, martial arts instructor, filmmaker, and the founder of Jeet Kune Do. Lee was the son of Cantonese opera star Lee Hoi-Chuen. He is widely considered by commentators, critics, media and other martial artists to be one of the most influential martial artists of all time, and a pop culture icon of the 20th century. He is often credited with helping to change the way Asians were presented in American films." - Wikipedia (1)

Sounds pretty good right?

I will post 2 points only. More to come next round. The first one will be about the weaknesses of Albert Wesker.

Argument 1: Weaknesses of Albert Wesker:

"The virus, however, was also unstable, which also led him to utilize a specialized serum to keep the virus at bay at specific intervals. Ironically, his own serum was also his greatest weakness, overdoses of the serum would cause him to be poisoned"

The side effects overdose include, but are not limited to:

"vision to deteriorate and blur, his agility seemed to be slowed slightly...blood veins to pop out on his head, which also caused him to experience debilitating headaches."

So, should Albert Wesker find Bruce Lee a bit challenging and his virus getting unstable he might just take a little more serum than he should. Though that may be rare, Bruce Lee would cream him if that happened. Vision deteriorating? Bruce Lee could then place an expertly placed shot when he can't see and knock him out. Someone can't heal themselves when they are UNCONSCIOUS!!

Anyways:

Argument 2: The Video

Just watch this:
https://www.youtube.com...

Ok after you have watched the video especially number 4, don't you think Bruce Lee could react in time to Albert's quickness? And dang, he could beat a whole DOJO! He could easily have enough strength and smarts to be Albert.

Thanks, Jacobie1121

Resources:

(1) http://en.wikipedia.org...

(2) http://residentevil.wikia.com...
AlbertWekser

Pro

https://m.youtube.com...
In this video you clearly see that he is running so fast that he seems to be tell spotting . You can also see that he is clearly able to fight to armed men and still unarmed able to beat them while dodging bullets aimed at him .
https://m.youtube.com...
In this video you can clearly see wesker dodging bullets at point blank range and the ability to backflip while he still doges them .
https://m.youtube.com...
As you clearly see after Albert Wesker is injected by the serum 1 time he still has super human abilities which is shown y when he hits a metal wall and it is seen clearly bending and after 2 injections you can clearly see he is till stringer then an an average human quite stronger even in he's weaker forms . You can also clearly see that Wesker was stabbed by a knife with no affect to him once ever and that is in his weaker form and still after the 2 injection he is still string enough to brake metal when he tries to stop Chris and misses he is shown braking the metal . While yes he might be weaker by the first injection you can clearly see that he is still able to doge bullets without effort .
https://m.youtube.com...
In this video you can clearly see that Albert Wesler has the ability to pierce a human being with agin little effort .
While I must say Albert Wesker only has one true weakness I see one weakness in Bruce lee that all humans they get tired eventually which is not the case in Albert Wesker .
jacobie1121

Con

I am so sorry. I am in a very busy and hard situation right now.

I will not be continuing this debate.

I ask for no votes please and in a few weeks maybe we can restart and post what we have pated already then continue.

Thank you,
Jacobie1121
AlbertWekser

Pro

Dam it I was really hoping to put my place yo wow I'm going to have to try agin
jacobie1121

Con

jacobie1121 forfeited this round.
Posted by dynamicduodebaters 2 years ago
dynamicduodebaters
? PLEASE
k?
Posted by jacobie1121 2 years ago
jacobie1121
Or vote to nullify it and make it 3-3
Posted by jacobie1121 2 years ago
jacobie1121
Fuzzzycat!!!!!
Please remove your vote!!!!!
If anyone who reads this can message him can u tell him to look at the comments?
Posted by jacobie1121 2 years ago
jacobie1121
Fuzzy cat
I would like u to remove your vote
Just read the comments
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
ok
Posted by jacobie1121 2 years ago
jacobie1121
9spaceking,

If you scroll down I kindly asked u not to vote because I am very very busy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please remove your vote!!!!!!!
:)
I will do the debate again in a while cuz this Sumer is very busy for me so itigjt have to be continued in weeks or even months
Jacobie1121
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
lol Bruce Lee....Albert will have a very tough time beating this guy down.
Posted by jacobie1121 2 years ago
jacobie1121
Oh snap
Vote Placed by FuzzyCatPotato 2 years ago
FuzzyCatPotato
AlbertWekserjacobie1121Tied
Reasons for voting decision: ff
Vote Placed by Ajab 2 years ago
Ajab
AlbertWekserjacobie1121Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Tie requested.
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
AlbertWekserjacobie1121Tied
Reasons for voting decision: con ffed, nulling vote since pro asked for it