I beleive that drinking is good because:
It creates happiness
and it relieves stress

alcohol is stupid

it is actually a poison that has become socially acceptable to drink

a quote from Piers Morgan "you sir are simply stupid, do you understand how stupid you are making yourself right now?"

Why are you calling me stupid you can't debate and are an alcoholic.

look: alcohol can lead to blood poisoning, drunkness, death of yourself and others around you, poor judgment and much more.

you have also made no arguments this round so enlighten me with your amazing upcoming argument.

First of all I would like to point out that my opponent is calling me an alcoholic which is completely false. I did not post any argument on the last round simply because my opponent didn't give me a single argument or argue against, other than "drinking is stupid", so I found a quote calling him stupid.
Blood poisoning: states that alcohol is actually good for your heart and can reduce the likelyhood of getting heart related illnesses.
Drunk driving and poor judgement:
It is the persons choice to drink in the first place and everyone knows the risks of drinking. Also the normal driver that isn't drunk or drinking should drive more cautiously at night or don't drive at all. If you are driving in the middle of the night you shouldnt drive the same as you do in the day.

Blood poisoning: will link you because of an excess amount of alcohol so it may help your heart in a short term but long term it will hurt you.

drunkdriving: when you are drunk you make poor choices so just no you don't plan to drive after you get drunk

Blood poisoning:

My opponent has no sources saying it will harm anyone at any time unlike me who has a source "" which states that drinking helps the heart and blood.

Poor decisions:

You must realize that any driver at night when the most drunk people are driving should be driving cautiously anyway and having drunk drivers on the road only encourages the fact of driving cautiously.

My opponent has also dropped the fact of alcohol creating happiness and relief of stress.

extend all arguments

Con has a list of harmful effects of drinking here let me share a few

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

Heart Disease

Nervous Disorders

would you rather be sober and happy. Or be extremely happy for a short time and have these sicknesses. It is your choice although drinking may have a few good effects, the problems that is causes completely overpower the good effects.

OmarGoBoom forfeited this round.
Posted by MassiveDump 3 years ago
plus points for quoting piers morgan.
Posted by sagacity 3 years ago
minus points for quoting piers morgan.
Posted by TheConservativeLiberal 3 years ago
I don't "beleive" anything....
I do believe things though.

I believe drinking is bad because:
It creates stupidness (like your inability to spell alcohol despite a spell checker)
and it contributes to stress