shannonciaran
TheJuniorVarsityNovice

Alien existence

TheJuniorVarsityNovice

shannonciaran

Pro

I dont know who you think you are but i was probed when i was 8. I was taken up by the mother ship and all of them poked me and were making all these weird noises; they even took my arm. So to all of you that are mocking this entry, you are offending me and every other victim that has ever been in the presence of such a horrific thing.
shannonciaran

Pro

shannonciaran forfeited this round.
TheJuniorVarsityNovice

Con

The burden of proof is on pro and thus the resolution isnt affirmed. Pro must show that aliens to exist in order to win
shannonciaran

Pro

I understand why you would need proof to believe this, but even before my abduction, I never denied the possibility. There are about 25 million Earth-like planets in our Milky Way galaxy alone. Doesn't that make you at least wonder if there is anyone out there. Anywhere you go on Earth there are bacteria - from the lowest, darkest depths of the ocean, to the steaming hot lava - so don't you think this life could survive somewhere else? No, I don't have proof, but I don't understand how people can be so ignorant as to not even consider the possibility.
TheJuniorVarsityNovice

Con

1.) you cant provide evidence in the final round, even analytical evidence

2.) the analytical evidence you provided doesnt prove anyting

3.) pro must lose as he confesses " I don't have proof"...pro has conceeded that he has the burden of proof
Posted by TheJuniorVarsityNovice 2 years ago
TheJuniorVarsityNovice
you should give this round a vote and tell him exactly why he was good or bad in this debate...Im not sure many people are going to come and judge this one lol
Posted by comegys59 2 years ago
comegys59
Everyone knows aliens don't exist. I don't except and forget you and your "alien abduction". It's a shame people get on here to say false statements. I mean, do you have any proof? I didn't think so. When you have proof then i'll be here to listen.
TheJuniorVarsityNovice
now that's what i call being a debby downer
Posted by TBR 2 years ago
TBR
Not that I expected this debate to go anywhere, I did want to see the train-wreck. Too bad.
Posted by TBR 2 years ago
TBR
So, is your debate about "Alien existence" or about alien existence and visitation to this planet?
Vote Placed by Paleophyte 2 years ago
Paleophyte
shannonciaranTheJuniorVarsityNoviceTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro forfeited a round and failed to support the resolution.