the_swag_master
WW2_Freak

Aliens are real

WW2_Freak

the_swag_master

Pro

Aliens do exist
WW2_Freak

Con

This is gonna be a sucky debate, because honestly, you picked my side... Here goes nothing.

Aliens probably don't exist. There are NO planets in the universe that support what I call the "this one's just right" zone (also known as the goldylox zone.) No matter how many science documentaries you've seen on the Discovery channel, remember, these scientists are being paid by the Discovery channel, to do a documentary on something that probably doesn't exist. I saw a science documentary on YouTube posted by the History Channel, saying that there are planets out there that support life, but I can almost guarantee you that it is absolutely fake.

Now, I'm about to blow your mind. They say, that the universe is endless. Well, if it is in fact "endless," that would mean that there's a parallel universe, and there is somebody, right now, in that very parallel universe, that is actually typing on his IPad or Computer debating about the exact same topic that we're debating about. That, my friend, is an alien. He lives outside of THIS earth (Parallel universes, means there's another planet out there called earth) in space. THAT makes him an alien.

It's all prospective, my friend.
the_swag_master

Pro

Have you ever herd of the place area 51. well there has been many people who have worked there that have said that they are re-engineering UFO's.One of those men have told the news.he got all of hi identify erase and all of the records saying that he worked there had been erase my the American government but there were witnesse that worked there saying that he did work there.

also in history there has been many everdense that aliens are real.There may be aliens but not as we thing they look like.

isnt it a coincident that recently there has been lots of tv shows on aliens. in history there is has cases of aliens such as flying charriots in the sky.there is a pictuer of virgin mary but in the background there is a ufo and and a villiager in the background loing up in the sky.that was painted thousand of years ago
WW2_Freak

Con

I would like to point out my opponant's lack of grammar, poor spelling, and poor argument .
Where did you learn about Area 51? "Re-engineering UFO's?" I don't really believe that. It's all about the $$$. First of all, the US Economy doesn't have the money, to "Re-engineer" these UFO's. Do you know how much money that would cost? That would be trillions, that the United States Government doesn't have, and $$$ is the reason that these guys are spilling Top Secret information from Area 51. I think I might know what you mean by "hi identify" so I'll try and guess. Do you mean that he was erased from the "system?" If anything, the US Government would have kept him in the system, under close watch, and he's lucky he didn't go to jail. How would you feel if all of your darkest secrets were spilled out to your friends, family, and to the public , by one of your closest friends? Wouldn't you do all you could to stop him from telling more? Now you never gave me any proof that this ever happened, you have no sources, you have nothing, so I'm calling this a lie and I'm moving on.

In "history' there have in fact been many reported sightings of UFO's, but they came from uneducated people who had no idea what they were looking at. One reported sighting of an alien aircraft was actually a SR-71 Blackbird spy plane that exploded in the sky (source, History Channel.) This plane was new, right out of Area 51. Another reported sighting, back in the 1990's, was actually a sighting of the brand new B2 Stealth bomber (source, History Channel) which was also brand new, from Area 51. In other words, almost all of these "alien spacecraft sightings" have been debunked. I could easily go on and on, about these reported, but fake, alien sightings, but I would like to go on to the final topic.

The TV shows on aliens are re-runs! The History Channel runs them as fill in's for weekends, or for when they have nothing else to out on, it's as easy as that.
the_swag_master

Pro

sorry for my bad spelling and stuff

Take angels for instance. The Bible is always talking about angels and how they interact with humans and how some are good and some bad. The word angel translates as "messenger" which fits in very tightly with an angel being an alien.

Don't you find it funny how pretty much every picture of an angel has wings? Well, if you were a primitive man from this period of time and the only knowledge you had of flight was the wings of birds, perhaps you too would picture humans with wings.Chariots of fire? Horses of fire? Went up into heaven? I have never seen a chariot of fire or horses of fire going up into heaven, but I have seen spaceships with engines go into space. Again, it seems as though the primitive mind of those of ancient times explain things the best they can. It's like us trying to explain time travel to a higher level of consciousness - we sound like morons. its extremely logical.We were created in "Gods" (aliens) image.
We have animals that are lower levels of consciousness than us (ie: dogs, lizards, snails), but we don't have anything higher?
The biggest BSers (government) tells us there's no such thing
People educated in the field say they are real while people who don't research say they're not
WW2_Freak

Con

The definition of an Angel is "messenger." Why? Because an Angel came down from the heavens, to tell the Virgin Mary that she was going to have a baby, and to name him Jesus. This Angel sent a message from God, therefore, making the Angel a messenger. You can't very well call an Angel an alien, because you obviously have no clue about the birth of Jesus Christ, God, or Christianity. Almost every Christian knows about the birth of Jesus Christ. Aliens, not that there are any, are supposed to come from another planet. As heaven is not another planet, they couldn't qualify as an alien anyway.

Now, I do believe that the US government is where the bullsh*ters roam, but I don't think that they're bullsh*ting about this topic.

Now you're saying that "Angels" are aliens. They still have the power of god, and the US Government, as powerful as it is, would never be able to overcome godly powers, which means they're not bullsh*ting about this topic.
Posted by WW2_Freak 3 years ago
WW2_Freak
Thank you for your vote, Ore_Ele, your vote is much appriciated.
Posted by Technicallyderped 3 years ago
Technicallyderped
@timlatshaw

Most of Mars' soil is covered in water... The whole surface has a mass amount of water.
Posted by Technicallyderped 3 years ago
Technicallyderped
Aliens have to exist... They don't have to be in our universe, (See Multiverse Theory) but they must. Besides, you can't be certain they aren't real.
Posted by WW2_Freak 3 years ago
WW2_Freak
Thank you for your vote, "bladerunner060" your vote is much appreciated. I have a strong feeling that this is going to be one heck of a race.
Posted by WW2_Freak 3 years ago
WW2_Freak
Those are life forms, on mars, not aliens.
Posted by ambivalentsoul 3 years ago
ambivalentsoul
Yeah! Go Miley!!!
Posted by timlatshaw 3 years ago
timlatshaw
Aliens are real. As scientists recently confirmed they saw water on Mars. Within these waters, found on July 16, 2012 small fish-like organisms were seen. These "abreviolites" (as they are now called) were found by NASA and have been recognized as life on mars. Darwinism will occur and Aliens will prevail.
Posted by the_swag_master 3 years ago
the_swag_master
swag
Posted by WW2_Freak 3 years ago
WW2_Freak
Like I said, all prospective.
Posted by Duncan 3 years ago
Duncan
What definition are we going by here?
Vote Placed by Ore_Ele 3 years ago
Ore_Ele
the_swag_masterWW2_FreakTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro did have far worse grammar and spelling. Neither side presented any defended argument nor did either side bother really attacking the other side. So no arguments can be given for that.
Vote Placed by bladerunner060 3 years ago
bladerunner060
the_swag_masterWW2_FreakTied
Reasons for voting decision: Nobody sourced and conduct was fine. S&G for Pro's nigh-incomprehensible writing, as compared to Con's. Pro never supported the resolution, giving us no evidence but assertion that there are aliens. Con made a half-hearted attempt at rebuttal, and I was tempted to give points since Pro failed BoP; in the end I decided to just go with S&G.