spiderman12345
Kreakin

Aliens are real

Kreakin

spiderman12345

Pro

I accept this challenge and am waiting for an opponent to challenge me.
Kreakin

Con

Thank you to my opponent for this debate topic.

I contend that aliens are not real.
The burden of proof is on Pro.
Pro, please provide your proof.
spiderman12345

Pro

Aliens are real there is proof and real citing's on alien

Definition
1.outsider: somebody who does not belong to or does not feel accepted by a group or society

2..extraterrestrial being: a being from another planet or another part of the universe, especially in works of science fiction

Those are the two definitions
There has been real citing's on alien
http://arealiensreal.org...

As showed in the link above aliens UFO has been spotted
Scientist who took these pictures have seen the shape of the alien ship and the shape of the alien ship is a saucer. Aliens are real and these are the facts in my argument that prove aliens are real

1. The people in the sky are aliens and the word UFO is unidentified object that has been unknown by humans. There is a chance for that UFO to come from another planet and the definition of alien states that a object from another planet or a being from a another planet. And if humans do not know what the UFO is that shows it is a un identified object. Also anyone in the UFO is driving the ship and it has been proven humans did not drive the UFO so the person inside the UFO is a alien life form.

2. Aliens could be real. In the 1950's it was reported that an alien spacecraft crashed near Roswell, New Mexico. This, however, has never been substantiated by the government of the United States.

3. Living things on Earth is not the only type of life there is also life on other planets in our solar system

4. Alien life forms have been contacted and Scientist have had showed the shapes and sizes of what alien life forms look like.
http://www.youtube.com...

This is not my full argument but I will state it further on it is now my opponents turn
Kreakin

Con

Thank you to my opponent for his case.

I anticipated an argument away from the usually accepted term "aliens" as extraterrestrial and a play on semantics that he meant foreigners.
I am pleased to see Pro has not followed this line and I except that his primary debate is as he states it is with regards to aliens being extra terrestrial and not not human.

I hope my opponent is not going to try a semantic argument, his arguments to this point have been about aliens in the sci fi meaning of the word, to change now would be to my mind to forfeit the debate.

Rebuttal
There is no proof provided by Pro of UFO's being of alien origin. A lack of an alternative explanation is not proof either.
Burden of proof is still on Pro and he is yet to provide any.
spiderman12345

Pro

spiderman12345 forfeited this round.
Kreakin

Con

Opponent has forfeited.
Forfeitures should not get a draw!
Please Vote Con!
Posted by Kreakin 2 years ago
Kreakin
Please don't forfeit.
Posted by spiderman12345 2 years ago
spiderman12345
Why did you sent me a request because I ignored it because I don't accept random friend request
Posted by Matt_L 2 years ago
Matt_L
Do specifically mean extraterrestrials, or would an immigrant count?
Vote Placed by PiercedPanda 2 years ago
PiercedPanda
spiderman12345KreakinTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro was the only one with sources, even though they weren't exactly reliable. Con gets points for conduct because pro forfeited. Con had more convincing arguments. And in the words of con: "Forfeitures should not get a draw!"