hammycakes
Commondebator

Aliens or no Aliens?

hammycakes

Pro

I believe there is life outside/in (via wormhole maybe?) our galaxy. How can someone say there is no other life with the expanse of our universe??? Proof: mass sightings. I know we do not have craft that is as big or bigger than a football field. And what about the metal (not identified metal) that some people have had surgically removed after claiming to be abducted?
Commondebator

Con

I accept, the burden of proof is on con to show us that aliens exist 100%, no doubt.
hammycakes

Pro

So how would objects in space; recorded by NASA, take 90 degree turns on a dime? How would you explain people knowing exactly where these metal anomalies are when they ask the surgeon to remove them? In Illinois, a "ufo" was spotted by five different police officers in different locations explaining the same exact craft. Hmm... maybe these policemen just decided to pull together and invent a story? I would think not. In Phoenix, Arizona back in 1997, thousands of citizens called in what they saw in the sky to be as big as two or three football fields. Even the governor at the time said he saw the lights slowly moving over the area. What country has that big of aircraft? And what kind of aircraft can cover miles in just a few seconds not to mention taking off within a split second? I think human kind is pretty arrogant thinking "nope...nobody here but us!" That's like saying there isn't any other animals in this Amazon rain forest except this little hill of ants.
Commondebator

Con

My opponent has so far shown no definite proof that aliens exist. Rather, all his/her examples are mere assumptions. Please do recall my opponent must show definite 100% proof that aliens exist.
hammycakes

Pro

Eyewitness is not proof? A whole town of eyewitnesses? Eyewitness is proof enough for our court system. They call witnesses all the time.
Commondebator

Con

It is your assumption that it is a correct eyewitness. You have yet to show that it is 100% viable evidence that proofs aliens.
hammycakes

Pro

hammycakes forfeited this round.
hammycakes

Pro

hammycakes forfeited this round.