Aliens vs Predator: Aliens win

I am on the Alien side. First round is Acceptance. No wikipedia sources btw.

I suppose I will be on Predator's side. I will try not to demolish you like in Vampire versus zombie. I will allow you to go first, for fairness reasons. Good luck.

Well if your going to use these terms and definitions then yeah I might lose. I want to have a clean argument on a similar subject. Well suggesting the battleground is earth, the xenomorphs would thrive. The humans serve reproduction. Not to mention the eggs too.

A certain flaw it the debate is making me slightly uncomfortable. Because Predator is indeed an alien, you are guaranteed to win. I am going to disregard that loophole, and try to debate to the best of my ability.

- Predator travels to various life-supporting ecosystems to eliminate those seen as a threat.
- Predator has a near-invisibility cloaking feature, allowing him to camouflage with the environment around him.
- Predator is a skilled climber, and is a multi-terrain creature
- Predator is able to survive multiple gunshot wounds
- Predator is able to see in infrared vision, or heat signature.

There are many aliens. It is a very broad category. I am assuming the alien you would like to debate for is the standard green-headed Martian, unless you state otherwise. Your current defense for Aliens is they are able to thrive and survive on planet Earth. Assuming Predator has his first attribute, Predator will always attack the strongest enemy first before moving on. You have not stated if your breed of alien is deadly, and seeing how you only stated that they can reproduce on Earth, and not cause mass destruction.

Predator does not need to survive and thrive on a planet. They move in, and they move out. That allows Predator to have a much better way to find resources. Humans will not be much of a threat, as their bullets do little to no harm.

Predator cannot be deceived by vision, as he sees in infrared. He can also travel over vast stretches of land, and can survive in extreme climates.

I am awaiting your response.

gametimer forfeited this round.

Pro has forfeited. Vote Con.
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture