yansmil
loveu157

All Atheist have no exact knowledge about Human nature

loveu157

yansmil

Pro

Atheist preaching incomplete information.
loveu157

Con

I accept hit me. But if you are just going to hate me and use only info from the bible It will be hard to debate.

but i accept
yansmil

Pro

At this time we will only tackle human being, excluding animals and natures around human as our subject in our debate. I will not use the bible. And I hope that you will answer all my questions and also I have some arguments. And I expect your questions. Are you willing to answer my possible questions?
yansmil

Pro

Do you know why a person will not be satisfied even if he is the richest person in the world?
Why a person is always seeking for something?
Why a person cannot add his life even if he or she is still young?
Why a person's mind know the good and bad?
Why do people get hurt even if they hear bad words?
loveu157

Con

Humans have evolved a sense of curiosity. I believe this is because humans subconsciously want to find new things and become famous. you can't find anything if your not curious.

that is untrue. modern medicine has be able to cure people who are dying but everyone has to die eventually.

through generations people have developed community norms with have to be agreed on then those are thought to a younger generation.

because they have been trained to know those words are bad.
yansmil

Pro

(Why a person is always seeking for something?)
// Humans have evolved a sense of curiosity. I believe this is because humans subconsciously want to find new things and become famous. you can't find anything if your not curious.
(Why a person cannot add his life even if he or she is still young?)
// that is untrue. modern medicine has be able to cure people who are dying but everyone has to die eventually.
(Why a person's mind know the good and bad?)
// through generations people have developed community norms with have to be agreed on then those are thought to a younger generation.
(Why do people get hurt even if they hear bad words?)
// because they have been trained to know those words are bad.

You have not answer my first question. Why people not be satisfied?

And your answer in my 2nd question is inconsistent. As you said modern medicine can add life but will die. Your arguments is very weak.

As i have mention in our previous debate that you have not studied the history of the world or the ancient times. They have already know bad and good.

Training of knowing bad words is not correct. Even children which have little knowledge will get hurt when someone call them in a high tune of voice.

People get hurt because of the nature of the Supreme bieng who created them.

Please answer my first question?

loveu157

Con

I have a question for you wise religious one. Who is winning our last debate yes its me not you. I have studied the history of the world and you know what the world is still being formed. it was not made in the order the torah says and not made in 7 days. So exactly you don't know anything about what your talking about.
yansmil

Pro

I know why you win our last debate because of our topic " Non Catholic Preachers are Preaching false doctrines" and I know those non-Catholic Christians were voting for you. And even this time if you will win it does not matter as long as I can preach what is the truth. In your belief and base in science you are corret but you do not know that there are a lot of things Science cannot explain.
So please answer my question.Why do a person will not be satisfied even if he is the richest person in the world?

This is the 3rd time I ask you this question. I hope you will answer it.
loveu157

Con

because humans crave things and set goals.

science can explain things correctly unlike religion and i won because i was better.
Posted by SuperiorArsenal 4 years ago
SuperiorArsenal
"Do you know why a person will not be satisfied even if he is the richest person in the world?"
-
Psychologically speaking, money is not an indicator of happiness thanks to the "Adaptation-Level Phenomenon." Basically, a person adapts (Gets used to) having that much money, so it no longer affects them emotionally (Until there is significant change in quantity of said money).
-
"Why a person is always seeking for something?"
-
Humans have the desire to learn. On to of that, if you follow Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, few people achieve "Self-Actualization" (Being the ideal "you), so most people are still trying to get there. Also, technically, you always need to seek and water, otherwise you well, die.
-
"Why a person cannot add his life even if he or she is still young?"
-
You should work on your grammar, because I can't understand the question. You cannot "Add lives," so I take it you are failing to word the question properly.
-
"Why a person's mind know the good and bad?"
-
"good" and "bad" are entirely subjective. Most of it has to do with specific cultures (I bet the US doesn't have the same idea of "good" and "bad" as North Korea), but otherwise it comes down to the personal decision of an individual.
-
"Why do people get hurt even if they hear bad words?"
-
Humans function on both physical and emotional levels. Certain words, through the gift of semantic and syntax language abilities, have known definitions and connotations, which give them meaning. "Bad" words hurt people on emotional levels as their brains link the meanings of the harsh words to themselves, lowering their self-image and self-esteem.

Honestly, this was too easy.
Vote Placed by wildcard173 4 years ago
wildcard173
yansmilloveu157Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I have no idea what pro was doing that entire debate.
Vote Placed by wiploc 4 years ago
wiploc
yansmilloveu157Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro had the burden of proof. Pro never made an argument. Pro loses.
Vote Placed by Luggs 4 years ago
Luggs
yansmilloveu157Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro never even made an argument, Con answered all of Pro's questions. Pro also made baseless assertions.
Vote Placed by imabench 4 years ago
imabench
yansmilloveu157Tied
Reasons for voting decision: hey pro, the point of a debate is to debate, not give an interview.... You came no where close to affirming that all atheists have no exact knowledge about human nature and proceeded on wasting everyones time. arguments to the con
Vote Placed by likespeace 4 years ago
likespeace
yansmilloveu157Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro asked questions, but never made concrete arguments demonstrating his point of view was right. No sources were presented. S&G was equally flawed on both sides, but readable.