SincerelySage
DebaingDude

All Biological Life Was Created!

SincerelySage has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

SincerelySage

Pro

Round 1 - Acceptance Only

Round 2 - Opening Arguments (No Rebuttals)

Round 3 - Rebuttals (No New Arguments)

Round 4 - Defense of Arguments (No New Rebuttals or Arguments)

*Acceptance of this debate entails and understanding and acceptance of its structure/rules for each round. Message me in the comments before acceptibg this debate if you need clarification or take issue with anything in the given structure. Thanks!
DebaingDude

Con

All right Sage lets go. First of all, I would like to say that I respect your right to believe whatever you want. This is my view, and my opinion. Just like your opinion is yours. But, again I respect those who are religious, your opinion is wrong. I would like you to PROVE, with science, that god is real. AND without the bible. You cant. When proving something, you NEED more than one piece of evidence for your argument. That is the basis of science. There is so much evidence of Evolution that is NOT deniable. Dinosaur skeletons, DNA testing, Carbon dating, fossils, radiation left over from the big bang, I could go on and on. Not to mention, Neil DeGrasse Tyson, one of the most famous and respected scientists around the world, said in his T.V. show on National Geographic that Evolution is real. It is the Second episode of the first season of cosmos "Some things that molecules do". This was on National Geographic, a channel and Magazine that people the World over trust for facts. If you say "only good could have written the bible" then you are wrong. The codex gigas, the largest book in the world, was written by one man. It is 165 lbs, over a meter in length, and about 1-2 feet thick. So anyone could have written the bible. So that argument is thrown out the window. With all of this evidence stacked up against ONE, count is ONE book that anyone could have written, the the religion argument just falls apart. This is also shown with more and more people realizing the truth and ditching the idea of a god. Sorry, but you have been worshiping the equivalent of empty air your whole life. Evolution happened, and it is how we got to we are today. Don't think that I am one sided. For the sake of science and exploration, I attended a religious camp for 3 years. And it changed nothing. They just ranted on and on about respecting god instead of how we came to be, why we should, or convincing us of god in the first place. There is a reason evolution is taught in public schools. It is the truth. The curriculum is teaching the general public evolution because it is the truth. If it is being taught in schools, then we have no reason to believe that evolution is true. If you think the schools are wrong, then they could be wrong about anything. I have many sources. I'd like you to cite an article that does not have quotes from the bible. Or the bible itself. Checkmate.
http://www.pbs.org...
Some of the things that Molecules do Season 1 episode 2
https://www.khanacademy.org...
http://humanorigins.si.edu...
Posted by SincerelySage 3 weeks ago
SincerelySage
Lol!!!
Posted by vi_spex 3 weeks ago
vi_spex
and yet life is life
Posted by WOLF.J 3 weeks ago
WOLF.J
Earth is Biological, physical, chemical, astrological, astronomical, comical, sedimentary, imaginary,...

all sorts of sh1t
Posted by SperoXVII 3 weeks ago
SperoXVII
Can you guys stop commenting if you wanna argue against him the accept his debate.
Posted by vi_spex 3 weeks ago
vi_spex
is life on earth not biological?
Posted by MagicAintReal 3 weeks ago
MagicAintReal
1. What do you mean by created?
2. Is there another type of life other than biological life?
3. If you change the resolution to "Earthly Life Was Created By God" and use this definition of god and life, I'll accept.

god - the creator and ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority.

life - the condition that distinguishes prokaryotes and eukaryotes from inorganic matter including the capacity to metabolize, grow, and replicate.
Posted by vi_spex 3 weeks ago
vi_spex
life is transformation
Posted by canis 3 weeks ago
canis
Then you would know how it happened. If not I can give you some links to chemical evolution.