mhop0923
KiloBravo

All DRUGS SHOULD BE LEGAL

mhop0923

Pro

All drugs should be legal. Its something our society needs to understand, and get used to. society needs to wake up an realize that prohibition is NOT working. When we began prohibition our addiction rate was at about 1-2% of the population. Those numbers haven't changed at any time during our more than 40 years of prohibition. If we legalize all drugs, nothing would change. Addiction rates would stay the same, but crime and prison populations will plummet. watch this video about an officer who fought against drug related crime.
KiloBravo

Con

I will gladly argue for keeping drugs illegal, for which I believe should and must stay illegal, of course not all drugs should be illegal, just the ones that are considered by Governments (western) to be against the law. Just to ask before I start my argument, you do mean illegal drugs right? (Coke, Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Weed - as asked in the comments also)
mhop0923

Pro

Thanks for responding and showing some interest in this debate. Ill try to make my argument more clear. I'm arguing that all drugs listed in the Controlled Substances Act of 1970 should be controlled and regulated by the government instead of criminal organizations. Please check out this link to better understand what drugs I'm talking about: http://en.wikipedia.org...
KiloBravo

Con

KiloBravo forfeited this round.
mhop0923

Pro

mhop0923 forfeited this round.
KiloBravo

Con

KiloBravo forfeited this round.
Posted by ThunderClap 3 years ago
ThunderClap
It would be really nice if we could rid the world of drugs. Prohibition is difficult, though.
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
You can't just make every drug legal addiction rate would go higher for body distroying dugs like heroin, meth, cocaine.
Posted by WyattEarp19 3 years ago
WyattEarp19
Does that include drugs like heroin, meth, cocaine, and ecstasy?