SebUK
harpz

All Races are equal

SebUK

Con

The burden of proof lies onto my opponent since 'All races are equal' is a positive statement.
harpz

Pro

I think all races are equal because we are all created by the same person and and colour or a belief doesnt make us different.
ThankYou
SebUK

Con

I really hope you are just a troll , my opponent has used a religious argument in a debate that has nothing to do with religion I do not even see a point in refuting that argument since my opponents argument is based on a 2000 year old book that also supports the killings of wicked teenagers and homosexuals . On average, Orientals are slower to mature, less fertile, less sexually active, less aggressive, and have larger brains and higher IQ scores. Blacks are at the other pole. Whites fall in the middle, but closer to Orientals than to Blacks . http://www.harbornet.com...; You can notice in the link that ive just sent you is a chart and text explaining in detail how important genes are , and that we differ a lot .
Trait Blacks Whites Orientals 
Brain Size:
Cranial capacity 1,267 1,347 1,364
Cortical neurons (millions) 13,185 13,665 13,767
Bigger brains have more brain cells and this leads to higher IQs. The races vary in brain size. The Collaborative Perinatal Project followed more than 35,000 children from birth to seven years. Orientals had larger brains than Whites at birth, four months, one year, and seven years. Whites had larger brains than Blacks at all ages (see Chart 2). The data on adults in Chart 2 come from a sample of 6,325 U.S. Army personnel. The more north the people went "Out of Africa," the harder it was to get food, gain shelter, make clothes, and raise children. So the groups that evolved into today's Whites and Orientals needed larger brains, more family stability, and a longer life. But building a bigger brain takes time and energy during a person's development. So, these changes were balanced by slower rates of growth, lower levels of sex hormones, less aggression, and less sexual activity.
harpz

Pro

Nah Bruv I don't want to do this fk if your gonna call me a troll.
SebUK

Con

My opponent has showed stupidity and hasn't come up with any counter-arguments against me I urge everyone to vote Con
harpz

Pro

yh i have byach
SebUK

Con

I extend my arguments
Posted by MrDelaney 3 years ago
MrDelaney
Ha. Anytime. :)
Posted by theJackster 3 years ago
theJackster
You do make a good point Mr. Delaney.

Thank you for your thoughtful critique, and making me hungry for cookies.
Posted by MrDelaney 3 years ago
MrDelaney
theJackster: "Here in America all races are equal which also means that there is no such thing as a minority in this country."

Races being equal has no bearing on whether or not minorities exist in a population.
One is a question of legal rights, the other is a question of statistics.

That's like saying "Here in my house I like all the cookies equally which also means there are equal numbers of all of them." One thing does not follow from the other.
Posted by theJackster 3 years ago
theJackster
Here in America all races are equal which also means that there is no such thing as a minority in this country. But that doesn't stop our politicians from exploiting the concept.
Posted by steven_aung 3 years ago
steven_aung
Equal on what terms ? I mean all races are equal but you need to be a bit more specific.
Posted by MrDelaney 3 years ago
MrDelaney
Equal in what regard?
Could you include some definitions of terms?