All Sins are denial of the Word of God and are Blapshemy.

There is no forgiveness for your sins, only atonement, sacrifice, repentance and suffering.

This is the teaching of all religions since ever. There is no contrary belief and NO argument can be made to suggest any religion ever suggested there is forgiveness for Sin.

"God's arms are open sinners, hurry home before your crucifixion."

May I ask first are we using the bible ? If we are may I suggest the use of the of the 1769 Cambridge King James Bible .

If Christianity is not your religion could you please specify that .

Now I must refute the statement " NO argument can be made to suggest any religion ever suggested theer is forgiveness of Sin" Well if that is true the Word of God you speak so sure of says this

Psalms 130 : 3 If thou, Lord, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand?
4 But there is FORGIVENESS with thee, that thou mayest be feared.
Iniquity being a synonym of sin surely should suggest your argument is flawed . Forgiveness is not only suggested in this passage but it a characteristic of the God you speak of .

This round is leaving food for thought I hope for a resourceful answer .

Peace - Khayil

I am an Islamic Hindu Christian Sikh Mythologist.
I am well verse on each of them;
Their culture, history, scriptures, philosophies and theories.

I have come into my spiritual revelation through personal experiences and with little to no previous knowledge of religion I preconceived a large formula, foundation and sense of spirituality. I later found that via studying these religions That each one expressed, enforced and depicted these preconceived notions.

God's holistic existence ~ and each expressing eh same moral values, scientific methods of examining facts, etc.

Through a holistic perspective of reality one does not hold biases - even to their own detriment - and they do not diminish even the smallest facts to vindicate their actions ~ They account for all contributing factors, circumstances (throughout all perceivable following events) and Consequences.

As such, we have determined that cultures from many generations- Eras - ethnicities, social classes. cultures and environments have produced the same social science results: Sins are universally unacceptable.
IN an atheistic world, SINS are all blasphemy regardless because their, and their proceeding, negative consequences are not secret. It is not ignorance to commit them. Regardless of law, the effects are blatant.

Because there is no ignorance, but only arrogance, It is blasphemy. IN every religion all the same sins are sins. Do not deny the words of the prophet ~ a prophet can be distinguished from a charlatan by his fruit. THIS clause resolves all arguments concerning Charlatans.

Lying to oneself is detrimental to ones own behavioural flaws, and creates tension and conflicts for not only the one lying, but also the lives of all people who no longer will receive the fruits of the victims lack of prosperity.

The mathematical consequences are Irreprovable; the personal; the cultural; the environmental etc... Increase of desolation and decreased prosperity both.

To review the actual sins themselves is redundant. But we can do that. It is redundant because this is a Theoretical, Ideological Debate - I had not decreed which sins were unforgivable - only that all were Blasphemy (Denial of the Word of God).

Blasphemy is by definition: Denial of the Word of God (Truth; Wisdom; Righteousness etc.).

Example: Adultery corrupts the imagination, ambitions and morals of the population around the accused. It creates social injustice, depression, disregard of sex victims, enablement of womanizers, association with criminals, glorification of Capitalist selfishness, neglect of poverty, premature parents & single parents. Advocates perversion to children, womanizers, criminals, perverts, asshols, etc. And creates an ait of security for young girl which results in sex trafficking, Rape and abuse, - Desolation

These effects go hand in hand with adultery regardless of ones efforts. And It is Blasphemy to vindicate one's sins by disregarding the consequences and selfishness because of a larger situation ~ thus sponsoring and feeding it.

I feel I have address the topic of concern. Please re-evaluate the Actual debate we are having, and do not let emotion detour your arguments into redundancies BY trying to make this about things like, "There is no contrary belief and NO argument can be made to suggest any religion ever suggested there is forgiveness for Sin." when the debate is about,

"All Sins are denial of the Word of God and are Blasphemy."

If this was somehow unknown. You were, as my opponent responsible for clearing up any questions before hand. Thank you.

Khayil forfeited this round.

Well, I almost missed my dead-line on this one.

So to recap, this session.

By definition of Blasphemy, It is denial of the Word of God - specifically the nature of the Word of God, but also directly acknowledgeable through the doctrine as well - and thus is unforgiveable.

Denial of the Word of God to: be an adulterer is blasphemy and is unforgivable.

Denial of the Word of God to: idolize or be jealous of adulterers is blasphemy and is unforgivable. As well as promoting them for personal gain, and to vindicate your own sins communally.

Denial of the Word of God to: be a thief is blasphemy and is unforgivable. Even through false advertising, haggling, and capitalist money laundering (to take form poor people or from those who do the work).

Denial of the Word of God to: hold enmity against God, instead of loving him, with the intent to explain and justify the sins of guilty men is blasphemy and is unforgivable. One must humbly admit that the sins of men is not God's fault, or they are held accountable for their rejection of God in their Own Hearts, and that impairs their own enlightenment Arrogantly. All you need to do is admit it is not his fault for the adultery, capitalism and criminal behaviour (criminal including slothenly boyfriends, and neglectful communities.)

Denial of the Word of God to: be dishonorable to your parents is blasphemy and is unforgivable. You do not need to listen to them or respect them, but You must acknowledge the pattern patterns that they passed on to you, and the things that without Control over, they have come to expect form you with fare reason.

These are Blasphemy because of the damage they do to the accused [to his mind, and moral ethics, and his influences], to others, and in turn the lack of positive contributions they missed out on ~ IN this Global effort to reach a Utopian culture.

regardless, the Christian Bible and All other religions teach, that Denial of the Word of God, IS blasphemy and is unforgiveable for spiritual and physical reasons. (The Word of God = Truth / Wisdom / Logical Reasoning / Factual evidences / influential subjects / cause + effect | and more. It is Wisdom itself. Without defined parameters. The commandments are a few of it's profound characteristics.)

Khayil forfeited this round.
Posted by GoOrDin 8 months ago
AHHHhhh. TY. good to know. u can withhold points* ic
Posted by whiteflame 8 months ago
The voter is not required to explain tied points. If they choose not to award certain points, that's up to them. Voters are never required to award any points they don't wish to allocate, even if you believe that those points are obvious.
Posted by GoOrDin 8 months ago
I used the Bible as a resource... :@
the most famous, influential and inspirational piece of literature ever written.
It is well known, documented and is available for resourcing in every language in many different translations.

I didn't get a better resource points. I used greek mythology & Hinduism as my valid examples of religions where Denial of the Word of God is Blasphemy. WTF
Posted by GoOrDin 8 months ago
but look at all the Tied points. wha?? :S

Posted by whiteflame 8 months ago
>Reported vote: U.n// Mod action: NOT Removed<

1 points to Pro (Conduct). Reasons for voting decision: Forfeits.

[*Reason for non-removal*] This is a full forfeit debate and therefore not moderated, though awarding conduct for a forfeit or set of forfeits is sufficient.
Posted by GoOrDin 8 months ago
that wasn't much a vote of confidence or in reference to content. IN fact the voter didn't even read how I was absolutely the winner in every regard. reporting the vote.
Posted by GoOrDin 8 months ago
I am conceived in the womb of God and I acknowledge my existence. I am a Christian hindu Islamic Sikh mythologist etc.. a member of Creationist Ideology and Theory.
To say I was the bornofgod... would be to condescending to other people, animals even, and would put to much burden on myself to bear with the lack of conformity people have given me in lu of all the sin on earth. It would be distressing.
Posted by Khayil 8 months ago
I wonder what religion you are .
Posted by Hayd 8 months ago
Are you the new bornofgod?
Posted by EvangilisticOmega 8 months ago
That's pretty profound!
Vote Placed by U.n 8 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeits.