All Tacos Contain Chicken.

Started: 9/2/2014 Category: Funny

In this debate, my opponent will have to make the argument that all Tacos contain chicken.

In order to accept this argument, you must also accept this definition of a Taco:
An often crisply fried tortilla folded over and filled with seasoned chopped meat, lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese.

According to the definition above, a Taco can contain any seasoned chopped meat, which means that it is very likely that a taco has contained a meat other then chicken some time in history.

Not only this, but Taco Bell, a well known fast food restaurant, sells and has sold Tacos which contain beef. Therefore, it is only logical that all Tacos do not contain chicken.

Thank you, I wish my adversary the best of luck.

I'm accepting this debate to spite the Con side of this argument.

I will simply state that all tacos *I* make have only chicken.. so based on my current knowledge. Tacos obviously only have chicken.

We are not debating about weather only your Tacos contain chicken, we are debating about weather ALL tacos contain chicken.

And I would argue kind sir that not all Chicken contains Tacos!

An intresting thought, despite it not being the topic at hand.

So, because of that, tacos must contain chicken or they do not taste good.

Favorable taste is subjective. One person may think chicken tacos taste terrible, whilst another may think they taste amazing. As a result, your argument is illogical.

Subjective or not... doesn't change tact that my mom says... (and my mom is never wrong)... all tacos are chicken because that is the default emotion as they cannot be brave so therefore, they MUST be chicken!

Since Tacos are objects and objects cannot feel emotions, your mother must be incorrect, and your argument is invalid.

Thanks everyone for reading, vote CON!

Vote your conscience and since this is about tacos, we know the facts
A) Only tacos come in chicken, and lip service does will not change that (googling "chicken tacos" is proof)

B) When you eat a taco, it WILL taste like chicken.

C) Anyone that makes a debate like this deserves to eat a chicken taco, because hey, chicken tacos are awesome and hers is a credible source to back that up.

Vote Pro.. not because it is right.. but because you want to!
Posted by Evannnn 2 years ago
Im going to start using that....LOLSHIDMTMSFO!
Posted by seraphobia 2 years ago
(Laughing out loud so hard I dropped my taco and my sombrero fell off.)
Posted by SPENCERJOYAGE14 2 years ago
Tofu tacos.
Posted by Evannnn 2 years ago
This is obviously a one sided debate. There is no way that I can come out of this winning.

Those jokes you guys are telling are pretty funny :D.
Posted by thenewkidd 2 years ago
Stupid debate is stupid.
No one is going to accept a debate like this and expect to win.. unless... ... Naw.. it would be too crazy to work.
Posted by NiamC 2 years ago
You should wait to present your OP in the R2... why would anybody accept this after seeing that Pro has shown and proven the resolution...
Vote Placed by LDPOFODebATeR0328 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: N00bs vs N00bs. Horrible debate. Con failed to negate the resolution... He failed to bring up any examples in his argument... Pro, on the other hand, actually brought up arguments with evidence.