All atheists are anti-Christ.

squonk has forfeited round #2.

Atheists by definition are anti-Christ.

Definition of Atheist

"a person who denies or disbelieves the existence of a supreme being or beings. " [0]

Definition of anti-Christ

"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son." [1]

Impact, by definition all atheist are anti-Christ. Since an Atheist is a person that denies supreme beings, Jesus Christ, and and the definition of anti-Christ is someone who denies Jesus Christ as a supreme being.

I'm interested to see if Con can poke any holes in this.

Side note, I see no major differences between Atheism and satanic worship. Impact, none this is just an off topic observation.

Are you brontoraptor?

"Are you brontoraptor?" squonk

This is a red herring [2] and irrelevant to the resolution and debate. Btw, I assert I am not brontoraptor. Interesting that you would ask such a question.

Posted by Zaephou 2 months ago
But... atheists don't believe in a Christ either. Disbelief isn't the same as being against. Atheist don't believe in any religious claims that has to do with a higher being, so intrinsically an atheist does not believe in Jesus or Christ
Posted by squonk 2 months ago
It's a really stupid debate topic. A Christian source claims that anyone who disbelieves in the divinity of Jesus is "antichrist" what? What's the debate here?

I could point to an atheist source that says anyone who DOES believe in the divinity of Jesus is "a f*cking moron." And then I could post a debate about it, like this:

Definition of "a f*cking moron" (according to my atheist source): One who believes in the divinity of Jesus.

Definition of "Christian": One who believes in the divinity of Jesus.

Therefore, Christians are f*cking morons.

Who can poke holes in this argument?
Posted by ConserativeDemocrat 2 months ago
By the way, this debate is nonsense. An antichrist is someone who doesn't believe in Jesus. Atheists don't believe in Jesus. What kind of debate is this.
Um, how do you see no difference between atheism and satanic worship? Atheists believe Satan is nonsense. Why would we worship that?
Posted by Commondebator 2 months ago
Both definitions are from different sources. Use consistent sources in order for this to be a fair debate.
Posted by MagicAintReal 2 months ago
This word "deny" is throwing things off.
Atheists aren't denying anything, because there's nothing there for one to refuse to admit the existence of.
Atheists are rejecting the existence of a supreme being or beings; atheists are not denying anything.

Without changing the deny portion of atheist, one must affirm, because the definition for anti-christ has the denying component in it.
Posted by Stupidape 2 months ago
There's nothing wrong with that is there?
Posted by ThinkBig 2 months ago
Basically trying to win by definitions.