animeboy
teiubesc2011

All girls should be married

animeboy

Pro

Marriage is a good way for people to have happier lives. Who wants to wait to marry when they're an adult? Pedophilia is a natural thing that happens. Nobody can control who they are sexually attracted to. What if it were a crime to be __(something you are that you can't change?)__ What would that be like? You would spend your entire life in jail. That doesn't sound nice.

Marriage gives people a chance to have a better life. Would you want to be held from that? Nobody wants to be held from happiness.

I hope this will be a friendly argument. I hope you will accept this argument. We seem tied right now.
teiubesc2011

Con

Your first statement suggests that marriage is going to bring a happier life. While you may believe so, its not true in all circumstances. Say perhaps two individuals choose to marry but they don't have the finances . This may lad to arguments or even stress. According to lovetoknow.com, some of the leading reasons to divorce is
-weight gain
-lack of finances
-lack of communication
-abuse
-unhappiness (which is arguably a lack of compatibility

These facts suggests that marriage is not for everyone.
Seeing you posed the question "all girls should be married" I can argue that not every girl may want to be with someone who they believe is not compatible to them. Some women may even have no sex drive or interest in a relationship let alone a marriage.

You also said that paedophiles have a natural attraction to children(dont quote me I'm roughly paraphrasing) although this may be so, it doesn't mean that girls have to participate in that act as this would obviously be abuse which goes against the "happy marriage " policy .

Thirdly, although I understand that you say marriage may lead to a happy life, some individuals definition of "happy" are totally different .a girl aged 10 may not be seeking a marriage to be fulfilled but possibly the latest pencil case ,allowance from family or even more hugs from parents.
This being said, marriage is not for all girls because again they may not be interested or they have no idea why marriage is all about (especially in terms of sex at 10-unless they where raped)

Overall , I disagree that all girls should be married.
animeboy

Pro

FYI: I learned how babies are made thanks to Google. My parents didn't think of me, or my sister as mature enough. And I used NaturalReader Free to help proofread.

Marriage is not the cause of weight gain. People gain weight because they choose to eat something or less likely, gain muscle.

Lack of fitness is caused by laziness.

Marriage gives people a chance to communicate with their spouse. It is more important for people to communicate with their spouse than anyone else.

If there is abuse, just arrest the abuser.

For the last one, you gave a lot of information. If someone is sexually attracted to someone, they might do what they can to get what they want by doing everything they're told to do by them. Life is only about furthering our species.
teiubesc2011

Con

teiubesc2011 forfeited this round.
animeboy

Pro

You do not have any rebuttals and you forfeited, so do I win?
teiubesc2011

Con

teiubesc2011 forfeited this round.
animeboy

Pro

animeboy forfeited this round.
teiubesc2011

Con

teiubesc2011 forfeited this round.